Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1923 was a Sunday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1923. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,742 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,914 days or 32.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 27, 1955.
If a dog named Petty - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 487 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Petty will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Petty will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901V. Shantaram
- 1908Imogene Coca
- 1909Johnny Mercer
- 1941David Hemmings
- 1952Claudio Capone
- 1953Kevin Nealon
- 1968Romany Malco
- 1980Minori Chihara
- 1981Shin Ji
- 1993Makoto Okunaka
View the complete list of November 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1883Carl Vinson, American judge and politician (d. 1981)
- 1927Hank Ballard, American singer-songwriter (The Midnighters) (d. 2003)
- 1945Wilma Mankiller, American tribal chief (d. 2010)
- 1947Timothy Maude, American general (d. 2001)
- 1963Joost Zwagerman, Dutch author and poet (d. 2015)
- 1968Kaido Kaaberma, Estonian fencer
- 1969Ahmed Helmy, Egyptian actor
- 1969Duncan Sheik, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1970Johan Liiva, Swedish singer-songwriter (Arch Enemy, Carnage, NonExist, and Hearse)
- 1976Sage Francis, American rapper (Non-Prophets)
View the complete list of November 18 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UACWRAW? Check your answers here: Word finder UACWRAW. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1302Pope Boniface VIII issues the Papal bull Unam sanctam (One Faith).
- 1601Tiryaki Hasan Pasha, provincial governor of Ottoman Empire, utterly defeats Habsburg forces, commanded by Ferdinand the Archduke of Austria during the Siege of Nagykanizsa.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Krasnoi ends in French defeat, but Marshal of France Michel Ney’s leadership leads to him becoming known as “the bravest of the brave”.
- 1904General Esteban Huertas steps down after the government of Panama fears he wants to stage a coup.
- 1918Latvia declares its independence from Russia.
- 1938Trade union members elect John L. Lewis as the first president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations.
- 1944The Popular Socialist Youth is founded in Cuba.
- 1949The Iva Valley Shooting occurs after the coal miners of Enugu in Nigeria go on strike over withheld wages; 21 miners are shot dead and 51 are wounded by police under the supervision of the British colonial administration of Nigeria.
- 1993In South Africa, 21 political parties approve a new constitution, expanding voting rights and ending white minority rule.
- 2012Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria becomes the 118th Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria.
View the complete list of November 18 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jacob Vargas, Vincent Schiavelli, Lucia Mannucci, Myrna Braza, Sergio Basañez, John Michael Higgins, Eli Wallach, Franco Ventriglia, René Cresté, Lester Holt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 18, 1923.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th November 1923 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 11, 1941. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 18, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1923
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 53 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,742 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,914 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,211
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 27, 1955
- Age in dog years: 487 dog years old using a Doberman Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1939 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 11, 1941 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.XI.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 27, 1962 – Adam Baldwin, American actor; April 23, 1976 – Aaron Dessner American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (The National); December 1, 1966 – Ali Mosaffa, Iranian actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,943