Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1923 was a Sunday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1923. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 154 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,910 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,637 days or 31.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,182 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 27, 1955.
If a dog named Rembrambt - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 400 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rembrambt will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rembrambt will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Compay Segundo
- 1924Les Lye
- 1928Sheila Jordan
- 1942Susan Sullivan
- 1953Kevin Nealon
- 1968Owen Wilson
- 1969Duncan Sheik
- 1974Chloë Sevigny
- 1980Dustin Kensrue
- 1992Nathan Kress
View the complete list of November 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1630Eleonora Gonzaga, Italian wife of Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1686)
- 1787Louis Daguerre, French physicist and photographer, developed the daguerreotype (d. 1851)
- 1832Adolf Erik Nordenskiöld, Finnish-Swedish geologist and explorer (d. 1901)
- 1836W. S. Gilbert, English playwright, poet, and illustrator (d. 1911)
- 1906Alec Issigonis, Greek-English car designer, designed the mini car (d. 1988)
- 1941David Hemmings, English actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 2003)
- 1943Leonardo Sandri, Argentinian cardinal
- 1958Oscar Nunez, Cuban-American actor and screenwriter
- 1976Dominic Armato, American voice actor
- 1976Mona Zaki, Egyptian actress
View the complete list of November 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1210Pope Innocent III excommunicates Holy Roman Emperor Otto IV.
- 1493Christopher Columbus first sights the island now known as Puerto Rico.
- 1494French King Charles VIII occupies Florence, Italy.
- 1863King Christian IX of Denmark signs the November constitution that declares Schleswig to be part of Denmark. This is seen by the German Confederation as a violation of the London Protocol and leads to the German–Danish war of 1864.
- 1903The Hay–Bunau-Varilla Treaty is signed by the United States and Panama, giving the United States exclusive rights over the Panama Canal Zone.
- 1904General Esteban Huertas steps down after the government of Panama fears he wants to stage a coup.
- 1905Prince Carl of Denmark becomes King Haakon VII of Norway.
- 1928Release of the animated short Steamboat Willie, the first fully synchronized sound cartoon, directed by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, featuring the third appearances of cartoon characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. This is considered by the Disney corporation to be Mickey’s birthday.
- 1938Trade union members elect John L. Lewis as the first president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations.
- 2012Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria becomes the 118th Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria.
View the complete list of November 18 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nana Tanimura, Chespirito, Heather Langenkamp, Kaitlyn Maher, Cathy Dennis, Kim Soo-hyun, Robert Gordon, Kether Donohue, Rose Fostanes, Matt Bennett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 18, 1923.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th November 1923 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1939. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 11, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 18, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1923
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 154 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,910 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,637 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,182
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 27, 1955
- Age in dog years: 400 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1939 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 11, 1941 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1942 – Vic Dana, American singer and dancer; December 11, 1932 – Anne Heywood, English actress and singer; October 14, 1977 – Bianca Beauchamp, Canadian model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,861