Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1933 was a Saturday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1933. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 213 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,198 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,399 days or 28.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,056 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 27, 1965.
If a dog named Becquerel - a Schnoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 436 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Becquerel will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Becquerel will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Gustav Nezval
- 1908Imogene Coca
- 1939Amanda Lear
- 1953Kevin Nealon
- 1960Kim Wilde
- 1970Peta Wilson
- 1976Mona Zaki
- 1980Junichi Okada
- 1981Nasim Pedrad
- 1992Nathan Kress
View the complete list of November 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1886Ferenc Münnich, Hungarian soldier and politician, 47th Prime Minister of Hungary (d. 1967)
- 1934Vassilis Vassilikos, Greek journalist and diplomat
- 1940Qaboos bin Said al Said, Omani sultan
- 1949Ahmed Zaki, Egyptian actor (d. 2005)
- 1957Seán Mac Falls, Irish poet
- 1961Nick Chinlund, American actor
- 1967Jocelyn Lemieux, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1973Nic Pothas, South African cricketer and coach
- 1975Anthony McPartlin, English comedian, actor, and producer
- 1976Matt Welsh, Australian swimmer
View the complete list of November 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 326The old St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1210Pope Innocent III excommunicates Holy Roman Emperor Otto IV.
- 1307William Tell shoots an apple off his son’s head.
- 1809In a naval action during the Napoleonic Wars, French frigates defeat British East Indiamen in the Bay of Bengal.
- 1865Mark Twain’s short story “The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County” is published in the New York Saturday Press.
- 1883American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- 1944The Popular Socialist Youth is founded in Cuba.
- 1963The first push-button telephone goes into service.
- 1987King’s Cross fire: In London, 31 people die in a fire at the city’s busiest underground station, King’s Cross St Pancras.
- 1993In the United States, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is approved by the House of Representatives.
View the complete list of November 18 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18, and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gram Parsons, Patricia Kalember, Toni Tennille, Kurt Cobain, Liz Anderson, Clara Schønfeld, Dottie West, Roman Gabriel, Gal Costa, Charlie Brooks.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 18, 1933.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th November 1933 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 29, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +108. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 29, 1918. Your incompatibility score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,507 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 54,212 times in the year 1933. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 18, 1933. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1933
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 1933
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 213 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,198 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,399 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,056
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 27, 1965
- Age in dog years: 436 dog years old using a Schnoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 29, 1937 (+108)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 29, 1918 (-110)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,507 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 54,212 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1959 – Dave Coulier, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; November 19, 1962 – Jodie Foster, American actress, director, and producer; December 5, 1987 – James Argent, English singer, actor, and radio host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,866