Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,232 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 617 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1959Ulrich Noethen
- 1960Elizabeth Perkins
- 1960Kim Wilde
- 1961Steven Moffat
- 1968Romany Malco
- 1970Peta Wilson
- 1974Chloë Sevigny
- 1975Pastor Troy
- 1992Nathan Kress
- 1993Makoto Okunaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1882Jacques Maritain, French philosopher and author (d. 1973)
- 1920Mustafa Khalil, Egyptian politician, 77th Prime Minister of Egypt (d. 2008)
- 1920Ron Suart, English football player and manager (d. 2015)
- 1928Salvador Laurel, Filipino lawyer and politician, 5th Prime Minister of the Philippines (d. 2004)
- 1944Wolfgang Joop, German fashion designer, founded JOOP!
- 1948Tõnis Mägi, Estonian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Ultima Thule)
- 1951Pete Morelli, American football official
- 1959Jimmy Quinn, Irish footballer and manager
- 1967Jocelyn Lemieux, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1968Barry Hunter, Irish footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 326The old St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1180Phillip II becomes king of France.
- 1809In a naval action during the Napoleonic Wars, French frigates defeat British East Indiamen in the Bay of Bengal.
- 1926George Bernard Shaw refuses to accept the money for his Nobel Prize, saying, “I can forgive Alfred Nobel for inventing dynamite, but only a fiend in human form could have invented the Nobel Prize.”
- 1929Grand Banks earthquake: Off the south coast of Newfoundland in the Atlantic Ocean, a Richter magnitude 7.2 submarine earthquake, centered on the Grand Banks, breaks 12 submarine transatlantic telegraph cables and triggers a tsunami that destroys many south coast communities in the Burin Peninsula.
- 1943World War II: Battle of Berlin: Four hundred forty Royal Air Force planes bomb Berlin causing only light damage and killing 131. The RAF loses nine aircraft and 53 air crew.
- 1991After an 87-day siege, the Croatian city of Vukovar capitulates to the besieging Yugoslav People’s Army and allied Serb paramilitary forces.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: United Nations weapons inspectors led by Hans Blix arrive in Iraq.
- 2003In the United Kingdom, the Local Government Act 2003, repealing controversial anti-gay amendment Section 28, becomes effective.
- 2013NASA launches the MAVEN probe to Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Concetta Tomei, Chely Wright, Lee Ingleby, Chris LeDoux, Garrett Hedlund, Jimmie Rodgers, Anne Sofie von Otter, Lila Lee, William Hootkins, Vinnie Paul.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 18, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1972 – Jenny Berggren, Swedish singer-songwriter (Ace of Base); November 20, 1943 – Veronica Hamel, American actress and producer; September 25, 1970 – Yavuz Çetin, Turkish singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,156