Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1970. It was the 46th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,003 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,334 days or 17.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 643 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 27, 2002.
If a dog named Napoleon - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Napoleon will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Napoleon will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Gustaf Molander
- 1901V. Shantaram
- 1919Georgia Carroll
- 1920Robert Fryer
- 1939Amanda Lear
- 1952Claudio Capone
- 1972Jessi Alexander
- 1974Chloë Sevigny
- 1981Christina Vidal
- 1981Vittoria Puccini
View the complete list of November 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1898Joris Ivens, Dutch director and producer (d. 1989)
- 1901V. Shantaram, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1984)
- 1919Jocelyn Brando, American actress (d. 2005)
- 1927Hank Ballard, American singer-songwriter (The Midnighters) (d. 2003)
- 1933Bruce Conner, American painter, photographer, and director (d. 2008)
- 1942Linda Evans, American actress
- 1947Timothy Maude, American general (d. 2001)
- 1948Andrea Marcovicci, American actress and singer
- 1960Shari Shattuck, American actress and author
- 1993Makoto Okunaka, Japanese singer, dancer, and actress (Passpo)
View the complete list of November 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lora’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1105Maginulfo is elected the Antipope as Sylvester IV.
- 1626St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1730The future Frederick II (known as Frederick the Great), King of Prussia, is granted a royal pardon and released from confinement.
- 1904General Esteban Huertas steps down after the government of Panama fears he wants to stage a coup.
- 1905Prince Carl of Denmark becomes King Haakon VII of Norway.
- 1909Two United States warships are sent to Nicaragua after 500 revolutionaries (including two Americans) are executed by order of José Santos Zelaya.
- 1926George Bernard Shaw refuses to accept the money for his Nobel Prize, saying, “I can forgive Alfred Nobel for inventing dynamite, but only a fiend in human form could have invented the Nobel Prize.”
- 1929Grand Banks earthquake: Off the south coast of Newfoundland in the Atlantic Ocean, a Richter magnitude 7.2 submarine earthquake, centered on the Grand Banks, breaks 12 submarine transatlantic telegraph cables and triggers a tsunami that destroys many south coast communities in the Burin Peninsula.
- 1938Trade union members elect John L. Lewis as the first president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations.
- 2003In the United Kingdom, the Local Government Act 2003, repealing controversial anti-gay amendment Section 28, becomes effective.
View the complete list of November 18 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Spencer List, Mae West, Kelis, Screamin' Jay Hawkins, Robert Merrill, Johannes Brinkman, Nexhmije Pagarusha, Evan Handler, Aya Ueto, Hind Laroussi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 18, 1970.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th November 1970 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 7, 1947. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 12, 1952. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 21, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 18th November 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 18, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1970
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 46th Wednesday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,003 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,334 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 643
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 27, 2002
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a American Eskimo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 7, 1947 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 12, 1952 (-141)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family (November 21, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.XI.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1996 – Mizuki Fukumura, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume and Shugo Chara Egg!); December 23, 1937 – Barney Rosenzweig, American screenwriter and producer; April 23, 1970 – Dennis Culp, American singer-songwriter and trombonist (Five Iron Frenzy and Brave Saint Saturn).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,069