Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1971. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,796 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,932 days or 16.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 603 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 27, 2003.
If a dog named Pauley - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pauley will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pauley will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Anne Sargent
- 1939Brenda Vaccaro
- 1953Kevin Nealon
- 1960Elizabeth Perkins
- 1961Nick Chinlund
- 1970Elizabeth Anne Allen
- 1981Nasim Pedrad
- 1981Vittoria Puccini
- 1987Hitomi Harada
View the complete list of November 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1772Prince Louis Ferdinand of Prussia (d. 1806)
- 1832Adolf Erik Nordenskiöld, Finnish-Swedish geologist and explorer (d. 1901)
- 1856Grand Duke Nicholas Nikolaevich of Russia (d. 1929)
- 1899Eugene Ormandy, Hungarian-American violinist and conductor (d. 1985)
- 1917Pedro Infante, Mexican actor and singer (d. 1957)
- 1919Georgia Carroll, American singer and actress (d. 2011)
- 1948Tõnis Mägi, Estonian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Ultima Thule)
- 1958Daniel Brailovsky, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1961Steven Moffat, Scottish screenwriter and producer
- 1975Pastor Troy, American rapper, producer, and actor
View the complete list of November 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sherri’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1105Maginulfo is elected the Antipope as Sylvester IV.
- 1210Pope Innocent III excommunicates Holy Roman Emperor Otto IV.
- 1865Mark Twain’s short story “The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County” is published in the New York Saturday Press.
- 1926George Bernard Shaw refuses to accept the money for his Nobel Prize, saying, “I can forgive Alfred Nobel for inventing dynamite, but only a fiend in human form could have invented the Nobel Prize.”
- 1928Release of the animated short Steamboat Willie, the first fully synchronized sound cartoon, directed by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, featuring the third appearances of cartoon characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. This is considered by the Disney corporation to be Mickey’s birthday.
- 1940World War II: German leader Adolf Hitler and Italian Foreign Minister Galeazzo Ciano meet to discuss Benito Mussolini’s disastrous Italian invasion of Greece.
- 1947The Ballantyne’s Department Store fire in Christchurch, New Zealand, kills 41; it is the worst fire disaster in the history of New Zealand.
- 1963The first push-button telephone goes into service.
- 1987King’s Cross fire: In London, 31 people die in a fire at the city’s busiest underground station, King’s Cross St Pancras.
- 1993In South Africa, 21 political parties approve a new constitution, expanding voting rights and ending white minority rule.
View the complete list of November 18 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Acklin, Ronald Reagan, Albert Mol, Tõnu Trubetsky, Benjamin Burnley, Stephen Colbert, 9th Wonder, Kyle Massey, Rajendra Prasad, Michèle Deslauriers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 18, 1971.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th November 1971 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 8, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +202. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1964. Your score is -219. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘Shaft’ by Isaac Hayes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 18th November 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 18, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1971
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 102 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,796 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,932 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 603
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 27, 2003
- Age in dog years: 212 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 8, 1955 (+202)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1964 (-219)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Theme from ‘Shaft’ by Isaac Hayes (November 20, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.XI.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1976 – Masafumi Gotoh, Japanese singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Asian Kung-Fu Generation); February 28, 1925 – Harry H. Corbett, Burmese-English actor (d. 1982); September 18, 1927 – Phyllis Kirk, American actress (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,134