Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1909 was a Friday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1909. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,273 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,330 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Zeenat Aman
- 1953Robert Beltran
- 1957Ofra Haza
- 1964Jung Jin-young
- 1973Billy Currington
- 1973Django Haskins
- 1976Robin Dunne
- 1980Adele Silva
- 1983Daria Werbowy
- 1986Jeannie Ortega
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1900Anna Seghers, German author and politician (d. 1983)
- 1939Tom Harkin, American soldier, lawyer, and politician
- 1944Dennis Hull, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1947Anfinn Kallsberg, Faroese politician, 10th Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands
- 1961Jim L. Mora, American football player and coach
- 1962Sean Parnell, American lawyer and politician, 12th Governor of Alaska
- 1963Jon Potter, English-American field hockey player
- 1964Nicholas Patrick, English-American engineer and astronaut
- 1971Justin Chancellor, English bass player (Tool and Peach)
- 1981DJ Tukutz, South Korean DJ, producer, and songwriter (Epik High)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 636The Rashidun Caliphate defeated the Sasanian Empire at the Battle of al-Qādisiyyah in Iraq.
- 1863American Civil War: U.S. President Abraham Lincoln delivers the Gettysburg Address at the dedication ceremony for the military cemetery at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1942Mutesa II is crowned the 35th and last Kabaka (king) of Buganda, prior to the restoration of the kingdom in 1993.
- 1950US General Dwight D. Eisenhower becomes Supreme Commander of NATO-Europe.
- 1952Greek Field Marshal Alexander Papagos becomes the 152nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1959The Ford Motor Company announces the discontinuation of the unpopular Edsel.
- 1985Pennzoil wins a US$10.53 billion judgment against Texaco, in the largest civil verdict in the history of the United States, stemming from Texaco executing a contract to buy Getty Oil after Pennzoil had entered into an unsigned, yet still binding, buyout contract with Getty.
- 1988Serbian communist representative and future Serbian and Yugoslav president Slobodan Milošević publicly declares that Serbia is under attack from Albanian separatists in Kosovo as well as internal treachery within Yugoslavia and a foreign conspiracy to destroy Serbia and Yugoslavia.
- 2013A double suicide bombing at the Iranian embassy in Beirut kills 23 people and injures 160 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lia Vissi, Catherine E. Coulson, Matt Evans, Randall Wallace, Miwa, Philip Proctor, Steve Byrne, Mary Dresselhuys, Sharman Joshi, Kara Monaco.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 19, 1909.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1961 – Michelle Wright, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 2, 1986 – Rob Ramsay, Canadian actor; October 5, 1940 – Thom Christopher, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918