Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1909 was a Friday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1909. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 117 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,330 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,332 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Dan Haggerty
- 1949Nigel Bennett
- 1951Zeenat Aman
- 1961Meg Ryan
- 1963Terry Farrell
- 1971Naoko Mori
- 1972Sandrine Holt
- 1973Billy Currington
- 1978Matt Dusk
- 1983Daria Werbowy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1843Richard Avenarius, German-Swiss philosopher and academic (d. 1896)
- 1875Mikhail Kalinin, Russian politician, 1st Head of State of The Soviet Union (d. 1946)
- 1893René Voisin, French trumpet player (d. 1952)
- 1907Jack Schaefer, American author (d. 1991)
- 1937Penelope Leach, English psychologist and author
- 1944Dennis Hull, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1961Meg Ryan, American actress and producer
- 1964Phil Hughes, Irish footballer and coach
- 1985Alex Mack, American football player
- 1990Benedikt Schmid, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863American Civil War: U.S. President Abraham Lincoln delivers the Gettysburg Address at the dedication ceremony for the military cemetery at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
- 1911The Doom Bar in Cornwall claimed two ships, Island Maid and Angele, the latter killing the entire crew except the captain.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad – Soviet Union forces under General Georgy Zhukov launch the Operation Uranus counterattacks at Stalingrad, turning the tide of the battle in the USSR’s favor.
- 1944World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt announces the 6th War Loan Drive, aimed at selling US$14 billion in war bonds to help pay for the war effort.
- 1950US General Dwight D. Eisenhower becomes Supreme Commander of NATO-Europe.
- 1977TAP Portugal Flight 425 crashes in the Madeira Islands, killing 131.
- 1985Police in Baling, Malaysia, lay siege to houses occupied by an Islamic sect of about 400 people led by Ibrahim Mahmud.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: The United States House of Representatives Judiciary Committee begins impeachment hearings against U.S. President Bill Clinton.
- 2010The first of four explosions takes place at the Pike River Mine in New Zealand; 29 people are killed in the nation’s worst mining disaster since 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Howard, Davina McCall, Helen O'Connell, Elaine May, George Wendt, Kitty Wells, Jody Payne, Jules Asner, Caroline Blakiston, Mark Stoermer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 19, 1909.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 4, 1986 – Fanny Valette, French actress; September 30, 1969 – Mark Smith, English bodybuilder and actor; November 25, 1942 – Bob Lind, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039