Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1909 was a Friday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1909. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,390 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,334 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Zeenat Aman
- 1956Glynnis O'Connor
- 1961Meg Ryan
- 1964David Goodall
- 1965Douglas Henshall
- 1972Sandrine Holt
- 1974Arun Vijay
- 1978Matt Dusk
- 1979Keith Buckley
- 1981DJ Tukutz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1831James A. Garfield, American general, lawyer, and politician, 20th President of the United States (d. 1881)
- 1845Agnes Giberne, British author (d. 1939)
- 1899Abu al-Qasim al-Khoei, Iranian religious leader and scholar (d. 1992)
- 1922Yuri Knorozov, Ukrainian-Russian linguist, epigrapher, and ethnographer (d. 1999)
- 1928Dara Singh, Indian wrestler, actor, and politician (d. 2012)
- 1938Ted Turner, American businessman and philanthropist, founded Turner Broadcasting System
- 1957Ofra Haza, Israeli singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2000)
- 1960Matt Sorum, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (The Cult, Guns 'N Roses, Velvet Revolver, Slash’s Snakepit, Camp Freddy, and Neurotic Outsiders)
- 1977Kerri Strug, American gymnast and runner
- 1993Suso, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1847The second Canadian railway line, the Montreal and Lachine Railway, is opened.
- 1911The Doom Bar in Cornwall claimed two ships, Island Maid and Angele, the latter killing the entire crew except the captain.
- 1941World War II: Battle between HMAS Sydney and HSK Kormoran. The two ships sink each other off the coast of Western Australia, with the loss of 645 Australians and about 77 German seamen.
- 1946Afghanistan, Iceland and Sweden join the United Nations.
- 1984San Juanico disaster: A series of explosions at the Pemex petroleum storage facility at San Juan Ixhuatepec in Mexico City starts a major fire and kills about 500 people.
- 1990Pop group Milli Vanilli are stripped of their Grammy Award because the duo did not sing at all on the Girl You Know It’s True album. Session musicians had provided all the vocals.
- 1994In the United Kingdom, the first National Lottery draw is held. A £1 ticket gave a one-in-14-million chance of correctly guessing the winning six out of 49 numbers.
- 1996Lt. Gen. Maurice Baril of Canada arrives in Africa to lead a multi-national policing force in Zaire.
- 1998Vincent van Gogh’s Portrait of the Artist Without Beard sells at auction for US$71.5 million.
- 2004The Malice at the Palace: The worst brawl in NBA history, Ron Artest suspended 86 games (rest of season), Stephen Jackson suspended 30 games
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wanderléa, Marie Trintignant, Sachie Hara, Jacqui Ainsley, Wakana Matsumoto, Galilea Montijo, Patrick Macnee, Keith David, Bessie Bardot, Smriti Irani.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 19, 1909.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 18, 1950 – Tina Chow, American model and jewelry designer (d. 1992); April 17, 1974 – Mikael Åkerfeldt, Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Opeth, Bloodbath, and Katatonia); May 29, 1972 – Közi, Japanese singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Malice Mizer and Eve of Destiny).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,006