Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1939 was a Sunday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1939. It was the 47th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,899 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,966 days or 27.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,013 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 28, 1971.
If a dog named Stardust - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stardust will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Stardust will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Alan Young
- 1936Ray Collins
- 1951Zeenat Aman
- 1953Robert Beltran
- 1957Ofra Haza
- 1957Tom Virtue
- 1963Gary Riley
- 1965Douglas Henshall
- 1969Erika Alexander
- 1972Sandrine Holt
View the complete list of November 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1919Alan Young, English-Canadian actor, singer, and director
- 1920Gene Tierney, American actress and singer (d. 1991)
- 1921Roy Campanella, American baseball player and coach (d. 1993)
- 1930Kurt Nielsen, Danish tennis player, referee, and sportscaster (d. 2011)
- 1949Nigel Bennett, English-Canadian actor
- 1963Jon Potter, English-American field hockey player
- 1964Shawn Holman, American baseball player
- 1965Paulo S. L. M. Barreto, Brazilian cryptographer
- 1976Petr Sýkora, Czech ice hockey player
- 1989John McCarthy, Australian footballer (d. 2012)
View the complete list of November 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Agnes’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1794The United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign Jay’s Treaty, which attempts to resolve some of the lingering problems left over from the American Revolutionary War.
- 1863American Civil War: U.S. President Abraham Lincoln delivers the Gettysburg Address at the dedication ceremony for the military cemetery at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1944World War II: Thirty members of the Luxembourgish resistance defend the town of Vianden against a larger Waffen-SS attack in the Battle of Vianden.
- 1944World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt announces the 6th War Loan Drive, aimed at selling US$14 billion in war bonds to help pay for the war effort.
- 1946Afghanistan, Iceland and Sweden join the United Nations.
- 1950US General Dwight D. Eisenhower becomes Supreme Commander of NATO-Europe.
- 1977TAP Portugal Flight 425 crashes in the Madeira Islands, killing 131.
- 1984San Juanico disaster: A series of explosions at the Pemex petroleum storage facility at San Juan Ixhuatepec in Mexico City starts a major fire and kills about 500 people.
- 1996Lt. Gen. Maurice Baril of Canada arrives in Africa to lead a multi-national policing force in Zaire.
View the complete list of November 19 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Archer, Emily Harrison, John Houseman, Jam Master Jay, Ana Mulvoy-Ten, Amy Grant, Ren Osugi, Paul Bhattacharjee, Bob Yari, Jacques Demy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 19, 1939.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th November 1939 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 24, 1965. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 19, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 323rd day of 1939
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 47th Sunday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 52 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,899 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,966 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,013
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 28, 1971
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1931 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 24, 1965 (-148)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XI.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1950 – Graham Russell, English-Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Air Supply); July 14, 1912 – Woody Guthrie, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Almanac Singers) (d. 1967); November 7, 1956 – Denise Jannah, Dutch singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,927