Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1958. It was the 47th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 185 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,826 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,609 days or 20.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 773 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 28, 1990.
If a dog named Kimmie-Kimba - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 299 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kimmie-Kimba will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kimmie-Kimba will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Clifton Webb
- 1941Dan Haggerty
- 1963Gary Riley
- 1963Terry Farrell
- 1964David Goodall
- 1971Alice Peacock
- 1972Sandrine Holt
- 1975Sushmita Sen
- 1984Janus del Prado
View the complete list of November 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1897Quentin Roosevelt, American lieutenant and pilot (d. 1918)
- 1904Nathan Freudenthal Leopold, Jr., American murderer (d. 1971)
- 1930Kurt Nielsen, Danish tennis player, referee, and sportscaster (d. 2011)
- 1934David Lloyd-Jones, English conductor
- 1964Nicholas Patrick, English-American engineer and astronaut
- 1965Douglas Henshall, Scottish actor
- 1966Gail Devers, American sprinter and hurdler
- 1976Stylianos Venetidis, Greek footballer
- 1980Andrew Copson, English businessman
- 1981Marcus Banks, American basketball player
View the complete list of November 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Skyler’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1095The Council of Clermont, called by Pope Urban II to discuss sending the First Crusade to the Holy Land, begins.
- 1794The United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign Jay’s Treaty, which attempts to resolve some of the lingering problems left over from the American Revolutionary War.
- 1847The second Canadian railway line, the Montreal and Lachine Railway, is opened.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: Bulgarian victory in the Battle of Slivnitsa solidifies the unification between the Principality of Bulgaria and Eastern Rumelia.
- 1916Samuel Goldwyn and Edgar Selwyn establish Goldwyn Pictures.
- 1946Afghanistan, Iceland and Sweden join the United Nations.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: Iranian leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini orders the release of 13 female and black American hostages being held at the US Embassy in Tehran.
- 1988Serbian communist representative and future Serbian and Yugoslav president Slobodan Milošević publicly declares that Serbia is under attack from Albanian separatists in Kosovo as well as internal treachery within Yugoslavia and a foreign conspiracy to destroy Serbia and Yugoslavia.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: The United States House of Representatives Judiciary Committee begins impeachment hearings against U.S. President Bill Clinton.
- 2002The Greek oil tanker Prestige splits in half and sinks off the coast of Galicia, releasing over 20 million US gallons (76,000 m³) of oil in the largest environmental disaster in Spanish and Portuguese history.
View the complete list of November 19 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trace Cyrus, Michael Been, Niki Evans, Hallie Todd, Colin Newman, Victor Sen Yung, Dick Gaughan, Stuart Baird, Marty Kristian, Mariano Raffo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 19, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th November 1958 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 1, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 29, 1970. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 19th November 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 19, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 323rd day of 1958
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 47th Wednesday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 185 days
- Age on next birthday: 63 years old
- Days since birth: 22,826 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,609 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 773
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 28, 1990
- Age in dog years: 299 dog years old using a Kooikerhondje breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 1, 1950 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 29, 1970 (-137)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Number one song: It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty (November 24, 1958)
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XI.MCMLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1966 – Ruth Jones, Welsh actress, producer, and screenwriter; August 1, 1975 – Ane Dahl Torp, Norwegian actress; June 12, 1990 – KevJumba, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,108