Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1962 was a Monday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 89 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,000 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 677 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Gene Tierney
- 1955Sam Hamm
- 1958Charlie Kaufman
- 1962Tommy Andersson
- 1964Crystal Waters
- 1969Erika Alexander
- 1973Django Haskins
- 1975Sushmita Sen
- 1978Matt Dusk
- 2002Gaia Cauchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1929Norman Cantor, Canadian-American historian and scholar (d. 2004)
- 1941Tommy Thompson, American captain and politician, 19th United States Secretary of Health and Human Services
- 1942Roland Clift, English engineer and academic
- 1957Ofra Haza, Israeli singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2000)
- 1963Zsuzsa Jánosi, Hungarian fencer
- 1966Gail Devers, American sprinter and hurdler
- 1975Sushmita Sen, Indian model and actress, Miss Universe 1994
- 1986Jessicah Schipper, Australian swimmer
- 1990Benedikt Schmid, German footballer
- 1993Suso, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1095The Council of Clermont, called by Pope Urban II to discuss sending the First Crusade to the Holy Land, begins.
- 1881A meteorite lands near the village of Grossliebenthal, southwest of Odessa, Ukraine.
- 1911The Doom Bar in Cornwall claimed two ships, Island Maid and Angele, the latter killing the entire crew except the captain.
- 1946Afghanistan, Iceland and Sweden join the United Nations.
- 1959The Ford Motor Company announces the discontinuation of the unpopular Edsel.
- 1967The establishment of TVB, the first wireless commercial television station in Hong Kong.
- 1977TAP Portugal Flight 425 crashes in the Madeira Islands, killing 131.
- 1988Serbian communist representative and future Serbian and Yugoslav president Slobodan Milošević publicly declares that Serbia is under attack from Albanian separatists in Kosovo as well as internal treachery within Yugoslavia and a foreign conspiracy to destroy Serbia and Yugoslavia.
- 2002The Greek oil tanker Prestige splits in half and sinks off the coast of Galicia, releasing over 20 million US gallons (76,000 m³) of oil in the largest environmental disaster in Spanish and Portuguese history.
- 2004The Malice at the Palace: The worst brawl in NBA history, Ron Artest suspended 86 games (rest of season), Stephen Jackson suspended 30 games
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Swift, Cathy Tyson, Markos Vamvakaris, Shirley Mills, Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush, Zosia Mamet, Nancy Lenehan, B.I, Maxine Nightingale, Kanako Higuchi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 19, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1949 – J. P. Dutta, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter; August 20, 1964 – Dino Dvornik, Croatian singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (d. 2008); July 21, 1986 – Rebecca Ferguson, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,095