Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1962 was a Monday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,187 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 683 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Cookie-Lee - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 301 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cookie-Lee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cookie-Lee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Ned Sparks
- 1920Gene Tierney
- 1928Dara Singh
- 1958Terrence C. Carson
- 1971Alice Peacock
- 1972Sandrine Holt
- 1978Matt Dusk
- 1979Keith Buckley
- 1980Adele Silva
- 1993Cleo Massey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1464Emperor Go-Kashiwabara of Japan (d. 1526)
- 1812Karl Schwarz, German theologian and politician (d. 1885)
- 1833Wilhelm Dilthey, German psychologist, sociologist, and historian (d. 1911)
- 1900Mikhail Lavrentyev, Russian mathematician and hydrodynamicist (d. 1980)
- 1926Barry Reckord, Jamaican playwright and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1932Eleanor F. Helin, American astronomer (d. 2009)
- 1942Sharon Olds, American poet and academic
- 1953Robert Beltran, American actor
- 1957Ofra Haza, Israeli singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2000)
- 1980Vladimir Radmanović, Serbian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 636The Rashidun Caliphate defeated the Sasanian Empire at the Battle of al-Qādisiyyah in Iraq.
- 1816Warsaw University is established.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: Bulgarian victory in the Battle of Slivnitsa solidifies the unification between the Principality of Bulgaria and Eastern Rumelia.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1941World War II: Battle between HMAS Sydney and HSK Kormoran. The two ships sink each other off the coast of Western Australia, with the loss of 645 Australians and about 77 German seamen.
- 1944World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt announces the 6th War Loan Drive, aimed at selling US$14 billion in war bonds to help pay for the war effort.
- 1985Cold War: In Geneva, U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet for the first time.
- 1985Police in Baling, Malaysia, lay siege to houses occupied by an Islamic sect of about 400 people led by Ibrahim Mahmud.
- 1996Lt. Gen. Maurice Baril of Canada arrives in Africa to lead a multi-national policing force in Zaire.
- 1998Vincent van Gogh’s Portrait of the Artist Without Beard sells at auction for US$71.5 million.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: La Lupe, Christopher Ellison, Carrie Lucas, Stephen Baldwin, Piret Järvis, Tony Jaa, Francesca Caccini, John Abraham, Nevada Barr, Ted Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 19, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1976 – Cazwell, American rapper and songwriter; September 5, 1969 – Amy Perez, Filipino actress and television host; January 1, 1968 – Felix Chong, Hong Kong actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,233