Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1962 was a Monday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 178 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,911 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 674 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Ned Sparks
- 1919Alan Young
- 1953Robert Beltran
- 1954Kathleen Quinlan
- 1958Charlie Kaufman
- 1964David Goodall
- 1965Douglas Henshall
- 1971Naoko Mori
- 1973Billy Currington
- 1979Keith Buckley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1808Janez Bleiweis, Slovenian journalist, physician, and politician (d. 1881)
- 1953Tom Villard, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1957Ofra Haza, Israeli singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2000)
- 1961Meg Ryan, American actress and producer
- 1963Gary Riley, American actor
- 1965Douglas Henshall, Scottish actor
- 1971Jeremy McGrath, American motorcycle racer
- 1978Věra Pospíšilová-Cechlová, Czech discus thrower and shot putter
- 1985Chris Eagles, English footballer
- 1986Veronica Scott, American fashion designer, co-founded Fuchsia Clothing
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816Warsaw University is established.
- 1881A meteorite lands near the village of Grossliebenthal, southwest of Odessa, Ukraine.
- 1941World War II: Battle between HMAS Sydney and HSK Kormoran. The two ships sink each other off the coast of Western Australia, with the loss of 645 Australians and about 77 German seamen.
- 1943Holocaust: Nazis liquidate Janowska concentration camp in Lemberg (Lviv), western Ukraine, murdering at least 6,000 Jews after a failed uprising and mass escape attempt.
- 1944World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt announces the 6th War Loan Drive, aimed at selling US$14 billion in war bonds to help pay for the war effort.
- 1950US General Dwight D. Eisenhower becomes Supreme Commander of NATO-Europe.
- 1955National Review publishes its first issue.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 12 astronauts Pete Conrad and Alan Bean land at Oceanus Procellarum (the “Ocean of Storms”) and become the third and fourth humans to walk on the Moon.
- 1998Vincent van Gogh’s Portrait of the Artist Without Beard sells at auction for US$71.5 million.
- 2010The first of four explosions takes place at the Pike River Mine in New Zealand; 29 people are killed in the nation’s worst mining disaster since 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lorena Ayala, Chanel Cole, Cher Lloyd, Zemfira, Kento Yamazaki, Terence Knox, Wayne Duvall, Cotter Smith, Norman Lear, Natalie Cassidy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 19, 1962.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 1970 – Will Arnett, Canadian actor and producer; September 8, 1964 – Joachim Nielsen, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Jokke & Valentinerne) (d. 2000); June 22, 1961 – Jimmy Somerville, Scottish singer-songwriter (Bronski Beat and The Communards).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953