Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1986 was a Wednesday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,150 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 377 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1959Allison Janney
- 1961Meg Ryan
- 1962Jodie Foster
- 1962Kwong Wa
- 1963Gary Riley
- 1963Terry Farrell
- 1969Erika Alexander
- 1971Alice Peacock
- 1971Naoko Mori
- 1979Keith Buckley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1899Allen Tate, American poet and critic (d. 1979)
- 1900Bunny Ahearne, Irish-English ice hockey player and manager (d. 1985)
- 1928Dara Singh, Indian wrestler, actor, and politician (d. 2012)
- 1936Ray Collins, American singer (The Mothers of Invention) (d. 2012)
- 1936Yuan T. Lee, Taiwanese-American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1954Kathleen Quinlan, American actress
- 1965Jason Pierce, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Spiritualized and Spacemen 3)
- 1969Richard Virenque, Moroccan-French cyclist and sportscaster
- 1973Savion Glover, American dancer and choreographer
- 1990Benedikt Schmid, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1911The Doom Bar in Cornwall claimed two ships, Island Maid and Angele, the latter killing the entire crew except the captain.
- 1941World War II: Battle between HMAS Sydney and HSK Kormoran. The two ships sink each other off the coast of Western Australia, with the loss of 645 Australians and about 77 German seamen.
- 1943Holocaust: Nazis liquidate Janowska concentration camp in Lemberg (Lviv), western Ukraine, murdering at least 6,000 Jews after a failed uprising and mass escape attempt.
- 1944World War II: Thirty members of the Luxembourgish resistance defend the town of Vianden against a larger Waffen-SS attack in the Battle of Vianden.
- 1952Greek Field Marshal Alexander Papagos becomes the 152nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 12 astronauts Pete Conrad and Alan Bean land at Oceanus Procellarum (the “Ocean of Storms”) and become the third and fourth humans to walk on the Moon.
- 1977TAP Portugal Flight 425 crashes in the Madeira Islands, killing 131.
- 1990Pop group Milli Vanilli are stripped of their Grammy Award because the duo did not sing at all on the Girl You Know It’s True album. Session musicians had provided all the vocals.
- 2002The Greek oil tanker Prestige splits in half and sinks off the coast of Galicia, releasing over 20 million US gallons (76,000 m³) of oil in the largest environmental disaster in Spanish and Portuguese history.
- 2004The Malice at the Palace: The worst brawl in NBA history, Ron Artest suspended 86 games (rest of season), Stephen Jackson suspended 30 games
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paolo Conte, Demi Harman, Juan Croucier, Miyabi Natsuyaki, Anneliese van der Pol, Jimmy Cliff, Daniel Powter, Mina Fukui, John Hodgman, U;Nee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 19, 1986.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Human by The Human League as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 22, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1974 – Cristián de la Fuente, Chilean-American model, actor, and producer; January 3, 1982 – Chisu, Finnish singer, songwriter and producer; February 19, 1945 – Yuri Antonov, Uzbek-Russian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,006