Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1991 was a Tuesday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,648 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 327 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Charlie Blonde - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 124 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Charlie Blonde will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Charlie Blonde will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Clifton Webb
- 1951Zeenat Aman
- 1953Robert Beltran
- 1959Allison Janney
- 1963Gary Riley
- 1973Billy Currington
- 1973Django Haskins
- 1983Daria Werbowy
- 1984Janus del Prado
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1770Bertel Thorvaldsen, Danish sculptor (d. 1844)
- 1895Louise Dahl-Wolfe, American photographer (d. 1989)
- 1909Peter Drucker, Austrian-American theorist, educator, and author (d. 2005)
- 1924Margaret Turner-Warwick, English physician and academic
- 1932Eleanor F. Helin, American astronomer (d. 2009)
- 1933Larry King, American journalist and talk show host
- 1942Sharon Olds, American poet and academic
- 1956Glynnis O'Connor, American actress
- 1976Robin Dunne, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1988Patrick Kane, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863American Civil War: U.S. President Abraham Lincoln delivers the Gettysburg Address at the dedication ceremony for the military cemetery at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1941World War II: Battle between HMAS Sydney and HSK Kormoran. The two ships sink each other off the coast of Western Australia, with the loss of 645 Australians and about 77 German seamen.
- 1943Holocaust: Nazis liquidate Janowska concentration camp in Lemberg (Lviv), western Ukraine, murdering at least 6,000 Jews after a failed uprising and mass escape attempt.
- 1950US General Dwight D. Eisenhower becomes Supreme Commander of NATO-Europe.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: Iranian leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini orders the release of 13 female and black American hostages being held at the US Embassy in Tehran.
- 1984San Juanico disaster: A series of explosions at the Pemex petroleum storage facility at San Juan Ixhuatepec in Mexico City starts a major fire and kills about 500 people.
- 1985Police in Baling, Malaysia, lay siege to houses occupied by an Islamic sect of about 400 people led by Ibrahim Mahmud.
- 1996Lt. Gen. Maurice Baril of Canada arrives in Africa to lead a multi-national policing force in Zaire.
- 2010The first of four explosions takes place at the Pike River Mine in New Zealand; 29 people are killed in the nation’s worst mining disaster since 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marlene Dietrich, Lincoln Lewis, Françoise Arnoul, Paul Hogan, Marshall Chess, Robert Plant, Jacopo Peri, Dara Singh, Johnny Messner, Sthefany Brito.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 19, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When a Man Loves a Woman by Michael Bolton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1934 – Bernard Erhard, American voice actor (d. 2000); March 20, 1973 – Jane March, English model and actress; August 4, 1988 – Carly Foulkes, Canadian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,242