Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1991 was a Tuesday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1991. It was the 47th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,289 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,430 days or 9.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 349 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 28, 2023.
If a dog named Elly - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 167 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Elly will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Elly will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Dara Singh
- 1936Ray Collins
- 1953Tom Villard
- 1956Glynnis O'Connor
- 1957Tom Virtue
- 1963Gary Riley
- 1966Jason Scott Lee
- 1971Alice Peacock
- 1973Billy Currington
- 1986Jeannie Ortega
View the complete list of November 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1722Leopold Auenbrugger, Austrian physician (d. 1809)
- 1910Adrian Conan Doyle, English race car driver, author, and explorer (d. 1970)
- 1930Kurt Nielsen, Danish tennis player, referee, and sportscaster (d. 2011)
- 1958Charlie Kaufman, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963Terry Farrell, American actress
- 1964Alfredo Zaiat, Argentinian economist and journalist
- 1964Tony Ryall, New Zealand banker and politician, 38th New Zealand Minister of Health
- 1971Naoko Mori, Japanese-English actress and singer
- 1976Jack Dorsey, American businessman, co-founded Twitter
- 1978Matt Dusk, Canadian singer
View the complete list of November 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Karen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1794The United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign Jay’s Treaty, which attempts to resolve some of the lingering problems left over from the American Revolutionary War.
- 1847The second Canadian railway line, the Montreal and Lachine Railway, is opened.
- 1916Samuel Goldwyn and Edgar Selwyn establish Goldwyn Pictures.
- 1944World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt announces the 6th War Loan Drive, aimed at selling US$14 billion in war bonds to help pay for the war effort.
- 1977TAP Portugal Flight 425 crashes in the Madeira Islands, killing 131.
- 1985Cold War: In Geneva, U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet for the first time.
- 1985Pennzoil wins a US$10.53 billion judgment against Texaco, in the largest civil verdict in the history of the United States, stemming from Texaco executing a contract to buy Getty Oil after Pennzoil had entered into an unsigned, yet still binding, buyout contract with Getty.
- 1985Police in Baling, Malaysia, lay siege to houses occupied by an Islamic sect of about 400 people led by Ibrahim Mahmud.
- 1994In the United Kingdom, the first National Lottery draw is held. A £1 ticket gave a one-in-14-million chance of correctly guessing the winning six out of 49 numbers.
- 2010The first of four explosions takes place at the Pike River Mine in New Zealand; 29 people are killed in the nation’s worst mining disaster since 1914.
View the complete list of November 19 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19, and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ross Mathews, Beenie Man, Lucas Cruikshank, Tomoyuki Tanaka, Sylvain Cossette, Hiroshi Fujioka, Roger Aaron Brown, Ruby Wax, Charlie Hunnam, Jun Matsumoto.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 19, 1991.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th November 1991 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 28, 1992. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 28, 1976. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,371,585,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When a Man Loves a Woman by Michael Bolton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,064,554 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1991. The estimated number of babies born on 19th November 1991 is 375,519. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Ashley. This name was given to 43,479 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 60,785 times in the year 1991. Any chance you are Ashley or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 19, 1991. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 323rd day of 1991
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 47th Tuesday of 1991
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 304 days
- Age on next birthday: 29 years old
- Days since birth: 10,289 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,430 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 349
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 28, 2023
- Age in dog years: 167 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 28, 1992 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 28, 1976 (-147)
- 1991 world population: 5,371,585,922
- Number one song: When a Man Loves a Woman by Michael Bolton (November 23, 1991)
- Babies born in 1991: 137,064,554
- Babies born in 1991 every day: 375,519
- Babies born in 1991 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Ashley – 43,479 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 60,785 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XI.MCMXCI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1972 – Jacinda Barrett, Australian-American model and actress; July 2, 1946 – Ron Silver, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2009); August 13, 1967 – Quinn Cummings, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,131