Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1991 was a Tuesday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,593 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 325 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Cups - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 157 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cups will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cups will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Clifton Webb
- 1919Alan Young
- 1920Gene Tierney
- 1953Tom Villard
- 1956Glynnis O'Connor
- 1957Ofra Haza
- 1958Charlie Kaufman
- 1965Douglas Henshall
- 1986Jeannie Ortega
- 2002Gaia Cauchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1700Jean-Antoine Nollet, French priest and physicist (d. 1770)
- 1887James B. Sumner, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1955)
- 1898Klement Jug, Slovenian philosopher and mountaineer (d. 1924)
- 1899Allen Tate, American poet and critic (d. 1979)
- 1915Earl Wilbur Sutherland, Jr., American pharmacologist and biochemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1974)
- 1921Roy Campanella, American baseball player and coach (d. 1993)
- 1923Louis D. Rubin, Jr., American author, critic, and academic (d. 2013)
- 1957Tom Virtue, American actor
- 1973Savion Glover, American dancer and choreographer
- 1977Kerri Strug, American gymnast and runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816Warsaw University is established.
- 1911The Doom Bar in Cornwall claimed two ships, Island Maid and Angele, the latter killing the entire crew except the captain.
- 1942Mutesa II is crowned the 35th and last Kabaka (king) of Buganda, prior to the restoration of the kingdom in 1993.
- 1943Holocaust: Nazis liquidate Janowska concentration camp in Lemberg (Lviv), western Ukraine, murdering at least 6,000 Jews after a failed uprising and mass escape attempt.
- 1946Afghanistan, Iceland and Sweden join the United Nations.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 12 astronauts Pete Conrad and Alan Bean land at Oceanus Procellarum (the “Ocean of Storms”) and become the third and fourth humans to walk on the Moon.
- 1977TAP Portugal Flight 425 crashes in the Madeira Islands, killing 131.
- 1996Lt. Gen. Maurice Baril of Canada arrives in Africa to lead a multi-national policing force in Zaire.
- 2004The Malice at the Palace: The worst brawl in NBA history, Ron Artest suspended 86 games (rest of season), Stephen Jackson suspended 30 games
- 2013A double suicide bombing at the Iranian embassy in Beirut kills 23 people and injures 160 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terry Gross, Bill Wallis, Mike Pniewski, Robert Young, Junki Tozuka, Titus Welliver, John Salley, Dennis Morgan, Petula Clark, Kurara Chibana.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 19, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When a Man Loves a Woman by Michael Bolton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1987 – Park So-yeon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (T-ara and QBS); May 15, 1952 – Chazz Palminteri, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 24, 1947 – Waddy Wachtel, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,212