Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1991 was a Tuesday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,324 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 316 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Agnes Baltsa
- 1957Tom Virtue
- 1958Charlie Kaufman
- 1961Meg Ryan
- 1962Kwong Wa
- 1964Crystal Waters
- 1972Sandrine Holt
- 1980Adele Silva
- 1981DJ Tukutz
- 1984Janus del Prado
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1833Wilhelm Dilthey, German psychologist, sociologist, and historian (d. 1911)
- 1876James Steen, American water polo player (d. 1949)
- 1898Arthur R. von Hippel, German-American physicist and academic (d. 2003)
- 1906Franz Schädle, German SS officer (d. 1945)
- 1912Bernard Joseph McLaughlin, American bishop (d. 2015)
- 1933Jerry Sheindlin, American judge and author
- 1934Valentin Kozmich Ivanov, Russian footballer and manager (d. 2011)
- 1950Peter Biyiasas, Greek-Canadian chess player
- 1981DJ Tukutz, South Korean DJ, producer, and songwriter (Epik High)
- 1990Marquise Goodwin, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad – Soviet Union forces under General Georgy Zhukov launch the Operation Uranus counterattacks at Stalingrad, turning the tide of the battle in the USSR’s favor.
- 1944World War II: Thirty members of the Luxembourgish resistance defend the town of Vianden against a larger Waffen-SS attack in the Battle of Vianden.
- 1944World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt announces the 6th War Loan Drive, aimed at selling US$14 billion in war bonds to help pay for the war effort.
- 1952Greek Field Marshal Alexander Papagos becomes the 152nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1954Télé Monte Carlo, Europe’s oldest private television channel, is launched by Prince Rainier III.
- 1984San Juanico disaster: A series of explosions at the Pemex petroleum storage facility at San Juan Ixhuatepec in Mexico City starts a major fire and kills about 500 people.
- 1985Police in Baling, Malaysia, lay siege to houses occupied by an Islamic sect of about 400 people led by Ibrahim Mahmud.
- 1988Serbian communist representative and future Serbian and Yugoslav president Slobodan Milošević publicly declares that Serbia is under attack from Albanian separatists in Kosovo as well as internal treachery within Yugoslavia and a foreign conspiracy to destroy Serbia and Yugoslavia.
- 1998Vincent van Gogh’s Portrait of the Artist Without Beard sells at auction for US$71.5 million.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rick Dees, David Merrick, Sally Kirkland, Ayọ, Kate Smith, D. C. Fontana, Ellen Adarna, Method Man, Ben Kasica, Kirsty-Leigh Porter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 19, 1991.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When a Man Loves a Woman by Michael Bolton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1966 – Charley Boorman, English actor and producer; June 10, 1939 – Alexandra Stewart, Canadian actress; March 27, 1985 – Caroline Winberg, Swedish model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 997