Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 306th day of the year 1921. It was the 44th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,511 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,837 days or 32.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,203 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 11, 1953.
If a dog named Idli - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Idli will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Idli will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905James Dunn
- 1924Rudy Van Gelder
- 1937Earl Carroll
- 1945J. D. Souther
- 1961k.d. lang
- 1962Mireille Delunsch
- 1977Randy Harrison
- 1979Erika Flores
- 1989Katelyn Tarver
- 1995Brandon Soo Hoo
View the complete list of November 2 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1893Battista Farina, Italian businessman, founded the Pininfarina Company (d. 1966)
- 1906Daniil Andreyev, Russian poet and mystic (d. 1959)
- 1919Warren Stevens, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1932Ron Sproat, American screenwriter and playwright (d. 2009)
- 1938Pat Buchanan, American journalist and politician
- 1939Richard Serra, American sculptor
- 1956Dale Brown, American author and pilot
- 1970Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman, American wrestler and model
- 1974Nelly, American rapper and actor (St. Lunatics)
- 1981Wilson Betemit, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of November 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 619A qaghan of the Western Turkic Khaganate is assassinated in a Chinese palace by Eastern Turkic rivals after the approval of Tang emperor Gaozu.
- 1889North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- 1895The first gasoline-powered race in the United States; first prize is $2,000.
- 1930Haile Selassie is crowned emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1936The British Broadcasting Corporation initiates the BBC Television Service, the world’s first regular, “high-definition” (then defined as at least 200 lines) service. Renamed BBC1 in 1964, the channel still runs to this day.
- 1949The Dutch–Indonesian Round Table Conference ends with the Netherlands agreeing to transfer sovereignty of the Dutch East Indies to the United States of Indonesia.
- 1957The Levelland UFO Case in Levelland, Texas, generates national publicity.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 2000The first resident crew to the ISS docked with their Soyuz TM-31 spacecraft.
- 200750,000–100,000 people demonstrate against the Georgian government in Tbilisi.
View the complete list of November 2 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natasha Zlobina, Louis Calhern, Jun Shibata, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Sybil Thorndike, Louis Mandylor, Gonzalo Olave, Marguerite Clark, PJ Harvey, Maggie Q.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 2, 1921.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd November 1921 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 25, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1938. Your incompatibility score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 2, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 306th day of 1921
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 44th Wednesday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 283 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,511 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,837 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,203
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 11, 1953
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 25, 1906 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 14, 1938 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1973 – Heidi Klum, German-American model, actress, fashion designer, and producer; March 23, 1959 – Catherine Keener, American actress and producer; March 4, 1993 – Jenna Boyd, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,757