Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 306th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,353 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 11,784 days or 32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,197 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 11, 1953.
If a dog named Maylon - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maylon will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Maylon will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905James Dunn
- 1914Ray Walston
- 1945J. D. Souther
- 1946Marieta Severo
- 1957Michael Bailey Smith
- 1961k.d. lang
- 1966Khaled Abol Naga
- 1967Kurt Elling
- 1981Katharine Isabelle
- 1984Tamara Hope
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1754Gaspard de Bernard de Marigny, French general (d. 1794)
- 1755Marie Antoinette, Austrian-French wife of Louis XVI of France (d. 1793)
- 1888Alfred Asikainen, Russian-Finnish wrestler (d. 1942)
- 1938Jay Black, American singer (Jay and the Americans)
- 1956Dale Brown, American author and pilot
- 1967Kurt Elling, American singer-songwriter
- 1970Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman, American wrestler and model
- 1979Simone Puleo, Italian footballer
- 1980Diego Lugano, Uruguayan footballer
- 1984Julia Stegner, German model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1930Haile Selassie is crowned emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1936The British Broadcasting Corporation initiates the BBC Television Service, the world’s first regular, “high-definition” (then defined as at least 200 lines) service. Renamed BBC1 in 1964, the channel still runs to this day.
- 1949The Dutch–Indonesian Round Table Conference ends with the Netherlands agreeing to transfer sovereignty of the Dutch East Indies to the United States of Indonesia.
- 1951Korean War: A small platoon of 28 Canadian soldiers defend a vital area against an entire battalion of 800 Chinese troops in the Battle of the Song-gok Spur. The engagement lasts into the early hours of November 3.
- 1953The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan names the country The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1966The Cuban Adjustment Act comes into force, allowing 123,000 Cubans the opportunity to apply for permanent residence in the United States.
- 1973The Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Communist Party of India form a ‘United Front’in the state of Tripura.
- 1983U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill creating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- 1990British Satellite Broadcasting and Sky Television plc merge to form BSkyB as a result of massive losses.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rudi Protrudi, Grandpa Jones, GoonRock, Marti Noxon, Jay Aston, Kim Ji-soo, Theresa Fu, Paula Devicq, Danica McKellar, Pietro Tordi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1970 – Iman Ali, Pakistani model and actress; December 14, 1984 – Jackson Rathbone, Singaporean-American actor and singer (100 Monkeys); September 23, 2000 – Kalani Hilliker, American model and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,301