Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 307th day of the year 1972. It was the 44th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,908 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,636 days or 15.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 572 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 11, 2004.
If a dog named Kinie - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kinie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kinie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1777Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1942Stefanie Powers
- 1957Notis Sfakianakis
- 1961k.d. lang
- 1966Khaled Abol Naga
- 1973Marisol Nichols
- 1977Jason Cerbone
- 1982Lloyd Zaragoza
- 1985Josh Grelle
View the complete list of November 2 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1696Conrad Weiser, American soldier, monk, and judge (d. 1760)
- 1911Raphael M. Robinson, American mathematician, theorist, and philosopher (d. 1995)
- 1919Warren Stevens, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1927Steve Ditko, American author and illustrator
- 1940Jim Bakken, American football player
- 1949Lois McMaster Bujold, American author
- 1950Alex Fagan, American police officer (d. 2010)
- 1962Derek Mountfield, English footballer and manager
- 1963David Westhead, English actor
- 1982Kyoko Fukada, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of November 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1899The Boers begin their 118-day siege of British-held Ladysmith during the Second Boer War.
- 1949The Dutch–Indonesian Round Table Conference ends with the Netherlands agreeing to transfer sovereignty of the Dutch East Indies to the United States of Indonesia.
- 1960Penguin Books is found not guilty of obscenity in the trial R v Penguin Books Ltd., the Lady Chatterley’s Lover case.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1973The Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Communist Party of India form a ‘United Front’in the state of Tripura.
- 1977South Ockendon Windmill, a smock mill at South Ockendon, Essex, England collapsed.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
- 2000The first resident crew to the ISS docked with their Soyuz TM-31 spacecraft.
- 200750,000–100,000 people demonstrate against the Georgian government in Tbilisi.
- 2014A suicide attack killed 60 at Wagah.
View the complete list of November 2 historical events.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josh Stewart, Ben Kasica, Kelly Kelly, Richard Boden, Michael Strahan, Josef Janíček, Amy Childs, Mike Vogel, Baldev Raj Chopra, Alida Chelli.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 2, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd November 1972 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 23, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 23, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd November 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 2, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1972
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 44th Thursday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 258 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 16,908 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,636 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 572
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 11, 2004
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 23, 1974 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 23, 1968 (-124)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash (November 4, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 25, 1965 – Dougray Scott, Scottish actor and producer; June 24, 1985 – Kyle Searles, American actor; October 2, 1947 – Paul Jackson, English director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,768