Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 2000 was a Thursday and it was the 307th day of the year 2000. It was the 44th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,530 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,510 days or 6.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 255 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 11, 2032.
If a dog named Moya - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 125 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moya will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Moya will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905James Dunn
- 1915Sidney Luft
- 1919Warren Stevens
- 1936Jack Starrett
- 1966Sean Kanan
- 1967Kurt Elling
- 1968Neal Casal
- 1972Samantha Womack
- 1982Lloyd Zaragoza
- 1986Diana Penty
View the complete list of November 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1891David Townsend, American art director and set decorator (d. 1935)
- 1899Peter Aufschnaiter, Austrian mountaineer, geographer, and cartographer (d. 1973)
- 1944Keith Emerson, English keyboard player and songwriter (The Nice, The V.I.P.'s, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, and Emerson, Lake & Powell)
- 1946Alan Jones, Australian race car driver
- 1961k.d. lang, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1975Chris Walla, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Death Cab for Cutie)
- 1982Kyoko Fukada, Japanese actress and singer
- 1984Julia Stegner, German model
- 1987Danny Cipriani, English rugby player
- 1990Kendall Schmidt, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Big Time Rush and Heffron Drive)
View the complete list of November 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Fernando’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 619A qaghan of the Western Turkic Khaganate is assassinated in a Chinese palace by Eastern Turkic rivals after the approval of Tang emperor Gaozu.
- 1795The French Directory, a five-man revolutionary government, is created.
- 1882Oulu, Finland is devastated by the Great Oulu Fire of 1882.
- 1889North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- 1936The British Broadcasting Corporation initiates the BBC Television Service, the world’s first regular, “high-definition” (then defined as at least 200 lines) service. Renamed BBC1 in 1964, the channel still runs to this day.
- 1947In California, designer Howard Hughes performs the maiden (and only) flight of the Spruce Goose or H-4 The Hercules; the largest fixed-wing aircraft ever built.
- 1957The Levelland UFO Case in Levelland, Texas, generates national publicity.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1965Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
View the complete list of November 2 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danni Boatwright, Nikos Xilouris, Mary MacGregor, Viorica Ursuleac, Seven, Betty Carter, Momoka Ariyasu, Kaye Abad, Michael Mahonen, Matthew Settle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 2, 2000.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd November 2000 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd November 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 2, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 2000
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 44th Thursday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 140 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,530 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,510 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 255
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 11, 2032
- Age in dog years: 125 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera (November 4, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: II.XI.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1964 – Allen Covert, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 17, 1969 – Donnie Wahlberg, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (New Kids on the Block); October 18, 1965 – Curtis Stigers, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,045