Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 306th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,310 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,437 days or 4 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 146 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 11, 2038.
If a dog named Eleanordigby - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 69 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Eleanordigby will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Eleanordigby will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Sidney Luft
- 1936Jack Starrett
- 1937Earl Carroll
- 1938Jay Black
- 1942Stefanie Powers
- 1957Michael Bailey Smith
- 1963Craig Saavedra
- 1970Ely Buendia
- 1980Kim So-yeon
- 1986Diana Penty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1699Jean-Baptiste-Siméon Chardin, French painter (d. 1779)
- 1903Travis Jackson, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 1987)
- 1906Daniil Andreyev, Russian poet and mystic (d. 1959)
- 1955Thomas Grunenberg, German footballer and manager
- 1965Arnold Clavio, Filipino journalist
- 1965Nicholas Boles, English politician
- 1966David Schwimmer, American actor, director, and producer
- 1969Reginald Arvizu, American bass player (Korn, StillWell, and L.A.P.D.)
- 1982Charles Itandje, French footballer
- 1989Katelyn Tarver, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1890Formal and official founding of the Uddevalla Suffrage Association.
- 1898Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1936The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is established.
- 1947In California, designer Howard Hughes performs the maiden (and only) flight of the Spruce Goose or H-4 The Hercules; the largest fixed-wing aircraft ever built.
- 1953The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan names the country The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
- 1988The Morris worm, the first Internet-distributed computer worm to gain significant mainstream media attention, is launched from MIT.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nancy Carell, Gina Bellman, Germán Legarreta, Kamal Heer, Joan Lorring, Chris Wallace, Michael Keaton, Alan Paul, Max Minghella, Natalya Bondarchuk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 2, 2006.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Money Maker by Ludacris featuring Pharrell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1977 – Pell James, American actress; September 4, 1951 – Kaoru Kobayashi, Japanese actor; January 12, 1937 – Vicente Sardinero, Spanish opera singer (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,325