Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1996 was a Thursday and it was the 326th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 96 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,939 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,646 days or 7 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 269 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 30, 2028.
If a dog named Tatonka - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 130 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tatonka will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tatonka will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Jobyna Ralston
- 1932Chronis Exarhakos
- 1948Lonnie Jordan
- 1954Thomas Rothman
- 1962Steven Curtis Chapman
- 1968Alex James
- 1968Sean Schemmel
- 1975Cherie Johnson
- 1978Sara Tanaka
- 2004Lyca Gairanod
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1692Carlo Innocenzo Frugoni, Italian poet and academic (d. 1768)
- 1818Lewis H. Morgan, American lawyer, anthropologist, and theorist (d. 1881)
- 1914Henri Laborit, French physician and philosopher (d. 1995)
- 1926William Wakefield Baum, American cardinal (d. 2015)
- 1936Victor Chang, Chinese-Australian surgeon (d. 1991)
- 1941Juliet Mills, English actress
- 1945Goldie Hawn, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1953Tina Brown, English-American journalist and author
- 1964Liza Tarbuck, English actress
- 1984Jena Malone, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 235Pope Anterus succeeds Pontian as the nineteenth pope. During the persecutions of emperor Maximinus Thrax he is martyred.
- 1783In Paris, Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier and François Laurent d'Arlandes, make the first untethered hot air balloon flight.
- 1861American Civil War: Confederate President Jefferson Davis appoints Judah Benjamin secretary of war.
- 1877Thomas Edison announces his invention of the phonograph, a machine that can record and play sound.
- 1945The United Auto Workers strike 92 General Motors plants in 50 cities to back up worker demands for a 30-percent raise.
- 1964The Verrazano–Narrows Bridge opens to traffic. (At the time it is the world’s longest suspension bridge.)
- 1967Vietnam War: American General William Westmoreland tells news reporters: “I am absolutely certain that whereas in 1965 the enemy was winning, today he is certainly losing.”
- 1969The first permanent ARPANET link is established between UCLA and SRI.
- 2006Anti-Syrian Lebanese Minister and MP Pierre Gemayel is assassinated in suburban Beirut.
- 2009A mine explosion in Heilongjiang province, northeastern China, kills 108.
View the complete list of historical events for November 21.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Simi Garewal, Melvyn Hayes, Amber, David Meece, Jeffrey Jones, Kevin Hart, Melissa De Sousa, Serge Reggiani, Torquil Campbell, Tim Wilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 21, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No Diggity by Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1953 – Tom Hulce, American actor and producer; August 18, 1934 – Gulzar, Indian director, producer, and songwriter; September 30, 1954 – Patrice Rushen, American singer-songwriter and producer (CAB).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,315