Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 2005 was a Monday and it was the 325th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 303 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,445 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 150 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Nonee - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nonee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nonee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Jobyna Ralston
- 1920Ralph Meeker
- 1924Joseph Campanella
- 1926Prem Nath
- 1945Goldie Hawn
- 1968Alex James
- 1968Inka Bause
- 1986Colleen Ballinger
- 1992Rino Sashihara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1694Voltaire, French historian, playwright, and philosopher (d. 1778)
- 1922Abe Lemons, American basketball player and coach (d. 2002)
- 1929Laurier LaPierre, Canadian historian, journalist, and politician (d. 2012)
- 1944Dick Durbin, American lawyer and politician
- 1944Harold Ramis, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1948Alphonse Mouzon, American drummer and songwriter (Weather Report and The Eleventh House)
- 1959Sergei Ratnikov, Estonian footballer and manager
- 1976Michael Wilson, Australian footballer
- 1989Fabian Delph, English footballer
- 1991Lewis Dunk, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 235Pope Anterus succeeds Pontian as the nineteenth pope. During the persecutions of emperor Maximinus Thrax he is martyred.
- 1386Timur of Samarkand captures and sacks the Georgian capital of Tbilisi, taking King Bagrat V of Georgia captive.
- 1861American Civil War: Confederate President Jefferson Davis appoints Judah Benjamin secretary of war.
- 1918A pogrom takes place in Lwów (now Lviv); over three days, at least 50 Jews and 270 Ukrainian Christians are killed by Poles.
- 1918The Flag of Estonia, previously used by pro-independence activists, is formally adopted as the national flag of the Republic of Estonia.
- 1927Columbine Mine massacre: Striking coal miners are allegedly attacked with machine guns by a detachment of state police dressed in civilian clothes.
- 1967Vietnam War: American General William Westmoreland tells news reporters: “I am absolutely certain that whereas in 1965 the enemy was winning, today he is certainly losing.”
- 1972Voters in South Korea overwhelmingly approve a new constitution, giving legitimacy to Park Chung-hee and the Fourth Republic.
- 1980A deadly fire breaks out at the MGM Grand Hotel in Paradise, Nevada (now Bally’s Las Vegas). Eighty-seven people are killed and more than 650 are injured in the worst disaster in Nevada history.
- 2012At least 28 are wounded after a bomb is thrown onto a bus in Tel Aviv.
View the complete list of historical events for November 21.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Irwin, Wilfrid Hyde-White, Kim Ha-neul, Gerald Casale, Sébastien Lefebvre, Sam Claflin, Tommy Makem, Armin Shimerman, Barbara Dickson, J. J. Barrie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 21, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Run It! by Chris Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 26, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1984 – Paul Dano, American actor and producer; September 29, 1974 – Matt Hullum, American actor, director, and producer, co-founded Rooster Teeth; June 27, 1983 – Alsou, Russian singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,229