Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1960. It was the 48th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,446 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,149 days or 19.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 727 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 6, 1992.
If a dog named Nilla - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nilla will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nilla will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923James Karen
- 1940Bruce Channel
- 1949Alexander Godunov
- 1961Alfonso Cuarón
- 1963Armando Iannucci
- 1967Anna Nicole Smith
- 1974Styles P
- 1987Elena Satine
- 1988Scarlett Pomers
- 1997Thor Salden
View the complete list of November 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1916Lilian, Princess of Réthy (d. 2002)
- 1948Alan Lightman, American physicist, author, and academic
- 1952S. Epatha Merkerson, American actress
- 1960John Galliano, Gibraltarian-English fashion designer
- 1960Kenny Wharton, English footballer and coach
- 1978Brent Albright, American wrestler
- 1978Mehdi Nafti, Tunisian footballer
- 1979Daniel Henney, American actor
- 1982Leandro Barbosa, Brazilian basketball player
- 1984Trey Songz, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
View the complete list of November 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 936Shi Jingtang is enthroned as the first emperor of the Later Jin by Emperor Taizong of Liao, following a revolt against Emperor Fei of Later Tang.
- 1470Champa–Đại Việt War: Emperor Lê Thánh Tông of Đại Việt formally launches his attack against Champa.
- 1520After navigating through a strait at the southern end of South America, three ships under the command of Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan reach the Pacific Ocean, becoming the first European ships to sail from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific.
- 1899The Second Boer War: a British column is engaged by Boer forces at the Battle of Modder River; although the Boers withdraw, the British suffer heavy casualties.
- 1914World War I: Following a war-induced closure in July, the New York Stock Exchange re-opens for bond trading.
- 1918Bukovina votes for union with the Kingdom of Romania.
- 1960Mauritania becomes independent of France.
- 1964Vietnam War: National Security Council members agree to recommend that U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson adopt a plan for a two-stage escalation of bombing in North Vietnam.
- 1972Last executions in Paris: Claude Buffet and Roger Bontems are guillotined at La Santé Prison. The chief executioner is André Obrecht. (Bontems had been found innocent of murder, but as Buffet’s accomplice was condemned to death anyway)
- 1980Iran–Iraq War: Operation Morvarid – The bulk of the Iraqi Navy is destroyed by the Iranian Navy in the Persian Gulf. (Commemorated in Iran as Navy Day.)
View the complete list of November 28 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hume Cronyn, Ben Lyon, Dimitris Mitropanos, Lorraine Bayly, Nell McAndrew, Stan Lynch, Toni Blankenheim, Dave Edmunds, Ayuri Konno, Tomomi Kahala.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 28, 1960.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th November 1960 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 30, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 30, 1972. Your incompatibility score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 28, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 28th November 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 28, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1960
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 48th Monday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 103 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,446 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,149 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 727
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 6, 1992
- Age in dog years: 252 dog years old using a Shetland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 30, 1987 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 30, 1972 (-169)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley (November 28, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.XI.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1982 – Natasha Hamilton, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Atomic Kitten); July 31, 1971 – Christina Cox, Canadian actress and stuntwoman; December 20, 1957 – Mike Watt, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Banyan, Minutemen, Dos, The Stooges, and Firehose).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,171