Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1945. It was the 48th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 249 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,779 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,926 days or 24.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 907 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1977.
If a dog named Rachel - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rachel will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rachel will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Denny Doherty
- 1943Bobbi Martin
- 1946Suzy Chaffee
- 1947Ronnie Montrose
- 1949Garry Shandling
- 1951Yosi Piamenta
- 1957Jennifer Batten
- 1978Ludwika Paleta
- 1984J. Holiday
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1856Theobald von Bethmann-Hollweg, German politician, 5th Chancellor of Germany (d. 1921)
- 1922Minnie Miñoso, Cuban-American baseball player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1931Shintaro Katsu, Japanese actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 1997)
- 1940Oscar Espinosa Chepe, Cuban-Spanish economist and journalist (d. 2013)
- 1946Brian Cadd, Australian singer-songwriter, keyboard player and producer (The Groop, Axiom, and The Flying Burrito Brothers)
- 1958Devon Scott, American actress
- 1965Ellen Cleghorne, American comedian and actress
- 1976Chadwick Boseman, American actor and producer
- 1978Benjamín Vicuña, Chilean actor
- 1983Tanner Glass, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1807Transfer of the Portuguese Court to Brazil: John VI of Portugal flees Lisbon from advancing Napoleonic forces during the Peninsular War, transferring the Portuguese court to Brazil.
- 1864American Indian Wars: Sand Creek massacre – Colorado volunteers led by Colonel John Chivington massacre at least 150 Cheyenne and Arapaho noncombatants inside Colorado Territory.
- 1885End of Third Anglo-Burmese War, and end of Burmese monarchy
- 1902The Pittsburgh Stars defeated the Philadelphia Athletics, 11–0, at the Pittsburgh Coliseum, to win the first championship associated with an American national professional football league.
- 1929U.S. Admiral Richard E. Byrd leads the first expedition to fly over the South Pole.
- 1947First Indochina War: French forces carry out a massacre at Mỹ Trạch, Vietnam.
- 1952Korean War: U.S. President-elect Dwight D. Eisenhower fulfills a campaign promise by traveling to Korea to find out what can be done to end the conflict.
- 1990Gulf War: The United Nations Security Council passes two resolutions to restore international peace and security if Iraq does not withdraw its forces from Kuwait and free all foreign hostages by January 15, 1991.
- 2007A 7.4 magnitude earthquake occurs off the northern coast of Martinique. This affects the Eastern Caribbean as far north as Puerto Rico and as far south as Trinidad.
- 2013LAM Mozambique Airlines Flight 470 crashes in Namibia, killing 33 people.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liberace, Liv Tyler, Gertan Klauber, Sthefany Brito, Grigory Leps, Erik Darling, Valarie Rae Miller, Daz Dillinger, Frank Finlay, Kerem Özyeğen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1945.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1945 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 20, 1961. Your incompatibility score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1945
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 48th Thursday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 249 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,779 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,926 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 907
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1977
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 20, 1961 (-118)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1954 – Mark Mitchell, Australian actor; August 20, 1982 – Jamil Walker Smith, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 4, 1902 – Rachel Messerer, Lithuanian-Russian actress (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,886