Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1947 was a Saturday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1947. It was the 48th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 195 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,834 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,945 days or 24.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 908 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1979.
If a dog named Mojave - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mojave will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mojave will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Peter Bergman
- 1942Chatrichalerm Yukol
- 1946Silvio Rodríguez
- 1946Suzy Chaffee
- 1949Garry Shandling
- 1961Kim Delaney
- 1971Gena Lee Nolin
- 1978Benjamín Vicuña
- 1980Janina Gavankar
- 1982Imogen Thomas
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1818William Ellery Channing American poet and author (d. 1901)
- 1925Yuk Young-soo, South Korean wife of Park Chung-hee, 3rd First Lady of South Korea (d. 1974)
- 1931Shintaro Katsu, Japanese actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 1997)
- 1933John Mayall, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers)
- 1947Petra Kelly, German activist and politician (d. 1992)
- 1948David Rintoul, Scottish actor
- 1952Jeff Fahey, American actor and producer
- 1958Michael Dempsey, Zimbabwean-English bass player (The Cure, Associates, Presence, Easy Cure, The Lotus Eaters, and Malice)
- 1962Andrew McCarthy, American actor and director
- 1987Stephen O'Halloran, Irish footballer
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Deanna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1612The Battle of Swally takes place, which loosens the Portuguese Empire’s hold on India.
- 1781The crew of the British slave ship Zong murders 133 Africans by dumping them into the sea to claim insurance.
- 1847The Sonderbund is defeated by the joint forces of other Swiss cantons under General Guillaume-Henri Dufour.
- 1847Whitman massacre: Missionaries Dr. Marcus Whitman, his wife Narcissa, and 15 others are killed by Cayuse and Umatilla Indians, causing the Cayuse War.
- 1850The treaty, Punctation of Olmütz, is signed in Olomouc. Prussia capitulates to Austria, which will take over the leadership of the German Confederation.
- 1872American Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- 1885End of Third Anglo-Burmese War, and end of Burmese monarchy
- 1929U.S. Admiral Richard E. Byrd leads the first expedition to fly over the South Pole.
- 1963U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson establishes the Warren Commission to investigate the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- 1967Vietnam War: U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara announces his resignation.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gayle Hunnicutt, Charles Aznavour, Yvette Guilbert, Dick Wolf, Rie Kugimiya, Tito Jackson, Joseph Losey, Barbara Steele, Stan, Kelly Gale.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1947.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1947 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 22, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. Your score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1947
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 48th Saturday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 195 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,834 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,945 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 908
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1979
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Scottish Deerhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 22, 1957 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (-177)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XI.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1988 – Amanda Marchant, English singer (Samanda); August 10, 1950 – Rémy Girard, Canadian actor, singer, and game show host; November 3, 1910 – Richard Hurndall, English actor (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,943