Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1953 was a Sunday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,370 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 791 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Serafina - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Serafina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Serafina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908N. S. Krishnan
- 1917Merle Travis
- 1931Shintaro Katsu
- 1942Felix Cavaliere
- 1943Bobbi Martin
- 1953Christine Pascal
- 1957Jennifer Batten
- 1962Andy LaRocque
- 1985Evangelia Aravani
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1781Andrés Bello, Venezuelan poet and philosopher (d. 1865)
- 1921Dagmar, American model, actress, and singer (d. 2001)
- 1922Michael Howard, English-American historian, author, and academic
- 1947Malcolm Grant, New Zealand-English lawyer and academic
- 1949Stan Rogers, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 1983)
- 1956Yvonne Fovargue, English politician
- 1959Rahm Emanuel, American politician, 23rd White House Chief of Staff
- 1964Cork Graham, American author and photographer
- 1971Brad May, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1984Ji Hyun-woo, South Korean actor and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1394The Korean king Yi Seong-gye, founder of the Joseon dynasty, moves the capital from Kaesŏng to Hanyang, today known as Seoul.
- 1807Transfer of the Portuguese Court to Brazil: John VI of Portugal flees Lisbon from advancing Napoleonic forces during the Peninsular War, transferring the Portuguese court to Brazil.
- 1830November Uprising: An armed rebellion against Russia’s rule in Poland begins.
- 1872American Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- 1885End of Third Anglo-Burmese War, and end of Burmese monarchy
- 1946The All Indonesia Centre of Labour Organizations (SOBSI) is founded in Jakarta.
- 1961Project Mercury: Mercury-Atlas 5 Mission – Enos, a chimpanzee, is launched into space. The spacecraft orbits the Earth twice and splashes down off the coast of Puerto Rico.
- 1963Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 831 crashes shortly after takeoff from Montreal-Dorval International Airport, killing all 118 people on board.
- 1972Atari announces the release of Pong, the first commercially successful video game.
- 2013LAM Mozambique Airlines Flight 470 crashes in Namibia, killing 33 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luke Haines, Willem Dafoe, Eva Longoria, Rita Sakellariou, Vinessa Antoine, Tess Gaerthé, Cindy Birdsong, Laraine Newman, Ian Albery, Catherine Trudeau.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 29, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1940 – John Alderton, English actor and singer; March 7, 1945 – John Heard, American actor and producer; May 29, 1959 – Adrian Paul, English actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,232