Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1953 was a Sunday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,518 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 796 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Kuro Knight - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kuro Knight will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kuro Knight will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Antanas Škėma
- 1939Peter Bergman
- 1942John Grillo
- 1951Don Walker
- 1953Christine Pascal
- 1964Don Cheadle
- 1973Sarah Jones
- 1977Juan José Gurruchaga
- 1979The Game
- 1995Laura Marano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1799Amos Bronson Alcott, American philosopher and educator (d. 1888)
- 1802Wilhelm Hauff, German poet and author (d. 1827)
- 1803Christian Doppler, Austrian mathematician and physicist (d. 1853)
- 1928Paul Simon, American intelligence officer, politician, United States Senator from Illinois (1985–1997) and 39th Lieutenant Governor of Illinois (d. 2003)
- 1929Woo Yong-gak, North Korean soldier
- 1943Bobbi Martin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2000)
- 1953Alex Grey, American painter
- 1980Brian Wolfe, American baseball player
- 1982Ramya, Indian actress, singer, and politician
- 1996Akvilė Paražinskaitė, Lithuanian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1612The Battle of Swally takes place, which loosens the Portuguese Empire’s hold on India.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Fort Cumberland, Nova Scotia, comes to an end with the arrival of British reinforcements.
- 1830November Uprising: An armed rebellion against Russia’s rule in Poland begins.
- 1847Whitman massacre: Missionaries Dr. Marcus Whitman, his wife Narcissa, and 15 others are killed by Cayuse and Umatilla Indians, causing the Cayuse War.
- 1945The Federal People’s Republic of Yugoslavia is declared.
- 1946The All Indonesia Centre of Labour Organizations (SOBSI) is founded in Jakarta.
- 1963U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson establishes the Warren Commission to investigate the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- 1986The Surinamese military attacks the village of Moiwana during the Suriname Guerrilla War, killing at least 39 civilians, mostly women and children.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai–Burmese border, killing 115.
- 2007The Armed Forces of the Philippines lay siege to the Peninsula Manila after soldiers led by Senator Antonio Trillanes stage a mutiny.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Craig McLachlan, Nicole Kidman, Gary Sinise, Ellen Terry, Mutya Buena, Jack Douglas, Jimmy Fallon, Frankie Muniz, Jon Stone, Karen O.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 29, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 21, 1915 – Ann Sheridan, American actress and singer (d. 1967); August 20, 1982 – Meghan Ory, Canadian actress; August 15, 1941 – Lou Perryman, American actor (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,158