Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1953 was a Sunday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,190 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 785 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Yakima Canutt
- 1958Devon Scott
- 1965Ellen Cleghorne
- 1968Jonathan Knight
- 1973Sarah Jones
- 1979The Game
- 1981Fawad Afzal Khan
- 1982Imogen Thomas
- 1992David Lambert
- 1995Laura Marano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1888Joe Slater, Australian footballer and captain (d. 1917)
- 1937Jan Mangerud, Norwegian geologist
- 1939Peter Bergman, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1943Janet Holmes à Court, Australian businesswoman
- 1953Christine Pascal, French actress, director, and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1957Matthew Rubel, American businessman
- 1963Lalit Modi, Indian businessman
- 1972Jamal Mashburn, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1979Francis Beltrán, Dominican baseball player
- 1982Marthe Valle, Norwegian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1807Transfer of the Portuguese Court to Brazil: John VI of Portugal flees Lisbon from advancing Napoleonic forces during the Peninsular War, transferring the Portuguese court to Brazil.
- 1847The Sonderbund is defeated by the joint forces of other Swiss cantons under General Guillaume-Henri Dufour.
- 1864American Indian Wars: Sand Creek massacre – Colorado volunteers led by Colonel John Chivington massacre at least 150 Cheyenne and Arapaho noncombatants inside Colorado Territory.
- 1890The Meiji Constitution goes into effect in Japan, and the first Diet convenes.
- 1944World War II: Albania is liberated by partisan forces.
- 1946The All Indonesia Centre of Labour Organizations (SOBSI) is founded in Jakarta.
- 1950Korean War: North Korean and Chinese troops force United Nations forces to retreat from North Korea.
- 1967Vietnam War: U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara announces his resignation.
- 1990Gulf War: The United Nations Security Council passes two resolutions to restore international peace and security if Iraq does not withdraw its forces from Kuwait and free all foreign hostages by January 15, 1991.
- 2009Maurice Clemmons shoots and kills four police officers inside a coffee shop in Lakewood, Washington.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Esther Borja, Adam Godley, Tracie Thoms, Robert Emms, Gabriella Cilmi, Avi Arad, Spencer Grammer, Brad Johnson, Lucien Guitry, Miyu Honda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 29, 1953.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 13, 1913 – Helen Mack, American actress and singer (d. 1986); November 17, 1937 – Peter Cook, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 1995); June 7, 1972 – Karl Urban, New Zealand actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871