Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1955 was a Tuesday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1955. It was the 48th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,128 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,709 days or 21.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 784 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1987.
If a dog named Baeley - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 338 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Baeley will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Baeley will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933John Mayall
- 1935Diane Ladd
- 1947Ronnie Montrose
- 1949Garry Shandling
- 1959Steve Hindalong
- 1978Benjamín Vicuña
- 1978Lauren German
- 1979The Game
- 1984Ji Hyun-woo
- 1995Laura Marano
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1881Julius Raab, Austrian engineer and politician, 19th Chancellor of Austria (d. 1964)
- 1916Fran Ryan, American actress (d. 2000)
- 1925Yuk Young-soo, South Korean wife of Park Chung-hee, 3rd First Lady of South Korea (d. 1974)
- 1931Shintaro Katsu, Japanese actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 1997)
- 1949Jerry Lawler, American wrestler, sportscaster, and actor
- 1954Steve Rogers, Australian rugby player and coach (d. 2006)
- 1957Mario Salieri, Italian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Howard Johnson, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1962Andy LaRocque, Swedish guitarist, songwriter, and producer (King Diamond and Death)
- 1969Pierre van Hooijdonk, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1394The Korean king Yi Seong-gye, founder of the Joseon dynasty, moves the capital from Kaesŏng to Hanyang, today known as Seoul.
- 1549The papal conclave of 1549–50 begins.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Fort Cumberland, Nova Scotia, comes to an end with the arrival of British reinforcements.
- 1781The crew of the British slave ship Zong murders 133 Africans by dumping them into the sea to claim insurance.
- 1850The treaty, Punctation of Olmütz, is signed in Olomouc. Prussia capitulates to Austria, which will take over the leadership of the German Confederation.
- 1877Thomas Edison demonstrates his phonograph for the first time.
- 1952Korean War: U.S. President-elect Dwight D. Eisenhower fulfills a campaign promise by traveling to Korea to find out what can be done to end the conflict.
- 1967Vietnam War: U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara announces his resignation.
- 1975Graham Hill and Tony Brise, along with four other members of the Embassy Hill F1 team, were killed when their plane crashed at Arkley golf course, England, in thick fog.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai–Burmese border, killing 115.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luis Alcoriza, Song Yun-ah, Béla Balogh, Trevor Eve, Vicente Sardinero, Jason Stollsteimer, Hale Appleman, Stephanie Davis, Marthe Valle, Jeff Mills.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1955.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1955 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 20, 1928. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +192. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 16, 1942. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 29th November 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1955
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 48th Tuesday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 248 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,128 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,709 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 784
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1987
- Age in dog years: 338 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 20, 1928 (+192)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 16, 1942 (-137)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1986 – Lady Gaga, American singer-songwriter, dancer, producer, and actress; November 22, 1971 – Cecilia Suárez, Mexican actress and producer; March 27, 1970 – Elizabeth Mitchell, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,022