Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1955 was a Tuesday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1955. It was the 48th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,241 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,747 days or 21.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 788 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1987.
If a dog named Felicia - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 303 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Felicia will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Felicia will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Antanas Škėma
- 1933John Mayall
- 1947Ronnie Montrose
- 1951Don Walker
- 1951Yosi Piamenta
- 1955Howie Mandel
- 1976Anna Faris
- 1982Lucas Black
- 1995Laura Marano
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1627John Ray, English biologist and botanist (d. 1705)
- 1932Marc Vaux, English painter
- 1944Twink, English singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor (The Pretty Things, Pink Fairies, Tomorrow and Stars)
- 1949Stan Rogers, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 1983)
- 1957Mario Salieri, Italian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1959Neal Broten, American ice hockey player
- 1959Rich Camarillo, American football player and coach
- 1968Jonathan Knight, American singer-songwriter and dancer (New Kids on the Block)
- 1982Marthe Valle, Norwegian singer-songwriter
- 1986Park Ju-hyun, South Korean rapper, dancer, and actress (Spica)
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 800Charlemagne arrives at Rome to investigate the alleged crimes of Pope Leo III.
- 1807Transfer of the Portuguese Court to Brazil: John VI of Portugal flees Lisbon from advancing Napoleonic forces during the Peninsular War, transferring the Portuguese court to Brazil.
- 1885End of Third Anglo-Burmese War, and end of Burmese monarchy
- 1943World War II: The second session of the Anti-Fascist Council for the National Liberation of Yugoslavia (AVNOJ), held to determine the post-war ordering of the country, concludes in Jajce in what is now Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1944The first surgery (on a human) to correct blue baby syndrome is performed by Alfred Blalock and Vivien Thomas.
- 1965The Canadian Space Agency launches the satellite Alouette 2.
- 1975Graham Hill and Tony Brise, along with four other members of the Embassy Hill F1 team, were killed when their plane crashed at Arkley golf course, England, in thick fog.
- 2007The Armed Forces of the Philippines lay siege to the Peninsula Manila after soldiers led by Senator Antonio Trillanes stage a mutiny.
- 2009Maurice Clemmons shoots and kills four police officers inside a coffee shop in Lakewood, Washington.
- 2013LAM Mozambique Airlines Flight 470 crashes in Namibia, killing 33 people.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neve Campbell, Elisabeth Moss, William Zabka, David Collings, Natalie Blair, Richard Harris, Georgia Salpa, Arlene Saunders, Richard Burgi, Stephen Woolley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1955.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1955 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 20, 1928. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +192. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 16, 1942. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 29th November 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1955
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 48th Tuesday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 135 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,241 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,747 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 788
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1987
- Age in dog years: 303 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 20, 1928 (+192)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 16, 1942 (-137)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1961 – Nastassja Kinski, German-American actress and producer; June 14, 1966 – Eduardo Waghorn, Chilean singer-songwriter; August 7, 1939 – Verna Bloom, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,013