Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1961. It was the 48th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,796 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,265 days or 19.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 738 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1993.
If a dog named Moops - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moops will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Moops will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Mildred Harris
- 1931Shintaro Katsu
- 1932Fernando Guillén
- 1942John Grillo
- 1953Christine Pascal
- 1956Hinton Battle
- 1959Steve Hindalong
- 1960Cathy Moriarty
- 1964Don Cheadle
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1627John Ray, English biologist and botanist (d. 1705)
- 1874Francis Dodd, Welsh-English painter and academic (d. 1949)
- 1881Julius Raab, Austrian engineer and politician, 19th Chancellor of Austria (d. 1964)
- 1901Mildred Harris, American actress (d. 1944)
- 1918Madeleine L'Engle, American author and poet (d. 2007)
- 1930Alan Lee Williams, English academic and politician
- 1946Suzy Chaffee, American skier and actress
- 1949Jerry Lawler, American wrestler, sportscaster, and actor
- 1961Masayoshi Yamashita, Japanese bass player (Loudness)
- 1980Brian Wolfe, American baseball player
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Devin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1394The Korean king Yi Seong-gye, founder of the Joseon dynasty, moves the capital from Kaesŏng to Hanyang, today known as Seoul.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Fort Cumberland, Nova Scotia, comes to an end with the arrival of British reinforcements.
- 1847The Sonderbund is defeated by the joint forces of other Swiss cantons under General Guillaume-Henri Dufour.
- 1847Whitman massacre: Missionaries Dr. Marcus Whitman, his wife Narcissa, and 15 others are killed by Cayuse and Umatilla Indians, causing the Cayuse War.
- 1885End of Third Anglo-Burmese War, and end of Burmese monarchy
- 1902The Pittsburgh Stars defeated the Philadelphia Athletics, 11–0, at the Pittsburgh Coliseum, to win the first championship associated with an American national professional football league.
- 1947First Indochina War: French forces carry out a massacre at Mỹ Trạch, Vietnam.
- 1963Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 831 crashes shortly after takeoff from Montreal-Dorval International Airport, killing all 118 people on board.
- 1986The Surinamese military attacks the village of Moiwana during the Suriname Guerrilla War, killing at least 39 civilians, mostly women and children.
- 2009Maurice Clemmons shoots and kills four police officers inside a coffee shop in Lakewood, Washington.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Troy Hudson, Gillian Iliana Waters, Bill Nunn, Joseph Schmidt, Porter Wagoner, Anthony Mackie, Markie Post, Michael Guy Chislett, Stephen Malkmus, Dika Newlin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1961.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1961 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 13, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 17, 1934. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 4, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 29th November 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1961
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 48th Wednesday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 119 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,796 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,265 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 738
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1993
- Age in dog years: 285 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 13, 1966 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 17, 1934 (-152)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean (December 4, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XI.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1951 – Morgan Brittany, American actress; January 28, 1904 – Canuplin, Filipino magician and actor (d. 1979); August 12, 1949 – Lou Martin, Northern Irish pianist, songwriter, and producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,086