Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1961. It was the 48th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,991 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,997 days or 19.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 711 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1993.
If a dog named Druke - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Druke will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Druke will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Roger Troutman
- 1960Cathy Moriarty
- 1962Andy LaRocque
- 1970Larry Joe Campbell
- 1976Anna Faris
- 1980Janina Gavankar
- 1982Lucas Black
- 1986Park Ju-hyun
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1338Lionel of Antwerp, 1st Duke of Clarence, Belgian-English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1368)
- 1798Alexander Brullov, Russian painter and architect, designed the Pulkovo Observatory (d. 1877)
- 1835Empress Dowager Cixi of China (d. 1908)
- 1878John Derbyshire, English swimmer and water polo player (d. 1938)
- 1894Lucille Hegamin, American singer (d. 1970)
- 1917Pierre Gaspard-Huit, French director and screenwriter
- 1925Yuk Young-soo, South Korean wife of Park Chung-hee, 3rd First Lady of South Korea (d. 1974)
- 1955C. David Johnson, Canadian actor
- 1980Chun Jung-myung, South Korean actor
- 1985Junnosuke Taguchi, Japanese singer and actor (KAT-TUN)
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1830November Uprising: An armed rebellion against Russia’s rule in Poland begins.
- 1864American Indian Wars: Sand Creek massacre – Colorado volunteers led by Colonel John Chivington massacre at least 150 Cheyenne and Arapaho noncombatants inside Colorado Territory.
- 1872American Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- 1943World War II: The second session of the Anti-Fascist Council for the National Liberation of Yugoslavia (AVNOJ), held to determine the post-war ordering of the country, concludes in Jajce in what is now Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1947Partition Plan: The United Nations General Assembly approves a plan for the partition of Palestine.
- 1950Korean War: North Korean and Chinese troops force United Nations forces to retreat from North Korea.
- 1952Korean War: U.S. President-elect Dwight D. Eisenhower fulfills a campaign promise by traveling to Korea to find out what can be done to end the conflict.
- 1961Project Mercury: Mercury-Atlas 5 Mission – Enos, a chimpanzee, is launched into space. The spacecraft orbits the Earth twice and splashes down off the coast of Puerto Rico.
- 1967Vietnam War: U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara announces his resignation.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai–Burmese border, killing 115.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cris Judd, Snoop Dogg, Anna Iriyama, Ken Griffey, Jr., Jane Leeves, Dudu Aharon, Sir Mix-a-Lot, Dee Bradley Baker, Kellie Shirley, Andreas Hedlund.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1961.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1961 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 13, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 17, 1934. Your incompatibility score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 4, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 29th November 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1961
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 48th Wednesday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 193 days
- Age on next birthday: 58 years old
- Days since birth: 20,991 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,997 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 711
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1993
- Age in dog years: 276 dog years old using a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 13, 1966 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 17, 1934 (-152)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean (December 4, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1972 – Darren Hayes, Australian singer-songwriter (Savage Garden); June 20, 1974 – Lenin M. Sivam, Sri Lankan-Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter; October 24, 1972 – Raelee Hill, Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,025