Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1986 was a Saturday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1986. It was the 48th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,145 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,048 days or 11.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 411 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 2018.
If a dog named Torrie - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Torrie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Torrie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Shintaro Katsu
- 1932Fernando Guillén
- 1933John Mayall
- 1949Jerry Lawler
- 1965Ellen Cleghorne
- 1976Anna Faris
- 1982Imogen Thomas
- 1982Lucas Black
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1705Michael Christian Festing, English violinist and composer (d. 1752)
- 1803Gottfried Semper, German architect and academic, designed the Semper Opera House (d. 1879)
- 1878John Derbyshire, English swimmer and water polo player (d. 1938)
- 1915Ludu Daw Amar, Burmese journalist and author (d. 2008)
- 1920Yegor Ligachev, Russian engineer and politician
- 1928Tahir Salahov, Azerbaijani painter and educator
- 1932Jacques Chirac, French soldier and politician, 22nd President of France
- 1940Denny Doherty, Canadian singer-songwriter (The Mamas & the Papas and The Halifax III) (d. 2007)
- 1968Jonathan Knight, American singer-songwriter and dancer (New Kids on the Block)
- 1986Jerome Sala, Filipino singer
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Misty’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1549The papal conclave of 1549–50 begins.
- 1729Natchez Indians massacre 138 Frenchmen, 35 French women, and 56 children at Fort Rosalie, near the site of modern-day Natchez, Mississippi.
- 1777San Jose, California, is founded as Pueblo de San José de Guadalupe by José Joaquín Moraga. It is the first civilian settlement, or pueblo, in Alta California.
- 1830November Uprising: An armed rebellion against Russia’s rule in Poland begins.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Spring Hill – A Confederate advance into Tennessee misses an opportunity to crush the Union Army. General John Bell Hood is angered, which leads to the Battle of Franklin.
- 1872American Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- 1902The Pittsburgh Stars defeated the Philadelphia Athletics, 11–0, at the Pittsburgh Coliseum, to win the first championship associated with an American national professional football league.
- 1944World War II: Albania is liberated by partisan forces.
- 1961Project Mercury: Mercury-Atlas 5 Mission – Enos, a chimpanzee, is launched into space. The spacecraft orbits the Earth twice and splashes down off the coast of Puerto Rico.
- 2013LAM Mozambique Airlines Flight 470 crashes in Namibia, killing 33 people.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Morton Downey, Jr., Kim Feenstra, Linda Kelsey, Alisa Durbrow, Juliette Béliveau, Charlie Carver, Angie Harmon, Yusuke Yamamoto, Sarah Murdoch, Justin Jedlica.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1986.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1986 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1984. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +200. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 20, 2000. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,940,571,232. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 29, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,616,130 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1986. The estimated number of babies born on 29th November 1986 is 377,030. That’s equivalent to 262 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 52,674 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,205 times in the year 1986. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1986. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1986
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 48th Saturday of 1986
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 274 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,145 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,048 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 411
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 2018
- Age in dog years: 152 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1984 (+200)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 20, 2000 (-129)
- 1986 world population: 4,940,571,232
- Number one song: You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi (November 29, 1986)
- Babies born in 1986: 137,616,130
- Babies born in 1986 every day: 377,030
- Babies born in 1986 every minute: 262
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 52,674 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,205 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XI.MCMLXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1942 – Roger Steffens, American actor and producer; October 10, 1974 – Dale Earnhardt, Jr., American race car driver and actor; October 5, 1905 – Harriet E. MacGibbon, American actress (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,145