Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1935 was a Sunday and it was the 307th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,935 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,014 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Charles Bronson
- 1924Marc Breaux
- 1940Sonny Rhodes
- 1947Joe Lala
- 1963Davis Guggenheim
- 1964Paprika Steen
- 1969Robert Miles
- 1984Ryo Nishikido
- 1986Beth Kingston
- 1986Heo Young-saeng
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1757Robert Smith, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 6th United States Secretary of State (d. 1842)
- 1894William George Barker, Canadian pilot and colonel, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1930)
- 1912Alfredo Stroessner, Paraguayan general and politician, 46th President of Paraguay (d. 2006)
- 1935Ingrid Rüütel, Estonian philologist, 3rd First Lady of Estonia
- 1938Jean Rollin, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1938Martin Dunwoody, English mathematician and academic
- 1967Steven Wilson, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Porcupine Tree, Blackfield, No-Man, and Storm Corrosion)
- 1976Tōko Aoyama, Japanese voice actress
- 1987Cameron, American wrestler, dancer, and model
- 1995Kendall Jenner, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 644Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph, is assassinated by a Persian slave in Medina.
- 1918Austria-Hungary enters into an armistice with the Allies, and the Habsburg-ruled empire dissolves.
- 1918Poland declares its independence from Russia.
- 1930Getúlio Dornelles Vargas becomes Head of the Provisional Government in Brazil after a bloodless coup on October 24.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1942World War II: The Koli Point action begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends on November 12.
- 1969Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon addresses the nation on television and radio, asking the “silent majority” to join him in solidarity on the Vietnam War effort and to support his policies.
- 1982The Salang Tunnel fire in Afghanistan kills up to 2,000 people.
- 1997The United States of America imposes economic sanctions against Sudan in response to its human rights abuses of its own citizens and its material and political assistance to Islamic extremist groups across the Middle East and Eastern Africa.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Sarrazin, Ju Ji-hoon, Thom Yorke, Mathias Wieman, Tricia O'Kelley, Corey Sevier, Harry Anderson, Betty Hutton, Bruce Morrow, Colleen Haskell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 3, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1982 – Bruno Nogueira, Portuguese comedian and actor; April 4, 1965 – Sean Wilson, English actor; May 14, 1982 – Beardyman, English singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,104