Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1947 was a Monday and it was the 307th day of the year 1947. It was the 44th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,489 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,163 days or 25.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 931 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 1979.
If a dog named J.D - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 J.D will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like J.D will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Dean Riesner
- 1927Peggy McCay
- 1953Dennis Miller
- 1963Davis Guggenheim
- 1964Paprika Steen
- 1966Elita Kļaviņa
- 1971Sticky Fingaz
- 1977Jane Monheit
- 1986Heo Young-saeng
- 1988Angus McLaren
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1801Karl Baedeker, German author and publisher, founded the Baedeker Publishing Company (d. 1859)
- 1909James Reston, Scottish-American journalist and author (d. 1995)
- 1926Maurice Couture, Canadian archbishop
- 1934Hans Janmaat, Dutch businessman, educator, and politician (d. 2002)
- 1948Lulu, Scottish singer-songwriter and actress (The Luvvers)
- 1951André Wetzel, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1955Phil Simms, American football player and sportscaster
- 1957Gary Olsen, English actor (d. 2000)
- 1970Geir Frigård, Norwegian footballer
- 1986Beth Kingston, English actress
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters GKRMGUHOAKUOZ? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters GKRMGUHOAKUOZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 1333The River Arno flooding causing massive damage in Florence as recorded by the Florentine chronicler Giovanni Villani.
- 1789The first District Court established by the Constitution opens in New York City.
- 1848A greatly revised Dutch constitution, drafted by Johan Rudolph Thorbecke, severely limiting the powers of the Dutch monarchy, and strengthening the powers of parliament and ministers, is proclaimed.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1964Washington D.C. residents are able to vote in a presidential election for the first time.
- 1978Dominica gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1979Greensboro massacre: Five members of the Communist Workers Party are shot dead and seven are wounded by a group of Klansmen and neo-Nazis during a “Death to the Klan” rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.
- 1986The Federated States of Micronesia gain independence from the United States of America.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pendleton Ward, Robert Gant, Vlado Georgiev, Kaori Iida, Nida Blanca, Per Jørgensen, Jim White, Yua Shinkawa, Marilou Diaz-Abaya, Rufus Hound.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1947.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1947 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 20, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +189. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -290. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1947
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 44th Monday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 270 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,489 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,163 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 931
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 1979
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Boxer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 20, 1976 (+189)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-290)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: III.XI.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1925 – Chester Ludgin, American actor and singer (d. 2003); September 21, 1957 – Penny Smith, English journalist and actress; May 30, 1965 – Iginio Straffi, Italian animator and producer, founded Rainbow S.r.l..
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,973