Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 307th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,352 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 723 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Vanguard - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vanguard will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Vanguard will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Claude Barma
- 1924Marc Breaux
- 1938Akira Kobayashi
- 1952Jim Cummings
- 1953Kate Capshaw
- 1971Dylan Moran
- 1974Sonali Kulkarni
- 1977Jane Monheit
- 1983Myrna Braza
- 1988Angus McLaren
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1815John Mitchel, Irish journalist and activist (d. 1875)
- 1910Richard Hurndall, English actor (d. 1984)
- 1911Kick Smit, Dutch footballer and manager (d. 1974)
- 1930Bill Dana, American pilot and astronaut (d. 2014)
- 1952David Ho, Taiwanese-American scientist
- 1953Dennis Miller, American comedian, actor, producer, and talk show host
- 1956Cathy Jamieson, Scottish politician, 2nd Scottish Minister for Justice
- 1981Rodrigo Millar, Chilean footballer
- 1982Moniek Kleinsman, Dutch speed skater
- 1986Jermaine Jones, American singer and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1493Christopher Columbus first sights the island of Dominica in the Caribbean Sea.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1783The American Continental Army is disbanded.
- 1848A greatly revised Dutch constitution, drafted by Johan Rudolph Thorbecke, severely limiting the powers of the Dutch monarchy, and strengthening the powers of parliament and ministers, is proclaimed.
- 1898France withdraws its troops from Fashoda (now in Sudan), ending the Fashoda Incident.
- 1918Poland declares its independence from Russia.
- 1930Getúlio Dornelles Vargas becomes Head of the Provisional Government in Brazil after a bloodless coup on October 24.
- 1935George II of Greece regains his throne through a popular, though possible fixed, plebiscite.
- 1964Washington D.C. residents are able to vote in a presidential election for the first time.
- 2013A solar eclipse sweeps across Africa, Europe and the Eastern United States.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Krause, Jean-Pierre Ferland, Samantha Sang, Spice Williams-Crosby, Rojda Demirer, Dee Dee Bridgewater, Kirby Grant, Tamera Mowry, Walter Abel, Yvon Deschamps.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 3, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1988 – Rottyful Sky, South Korean singer and actress (d. 2013); July 29, 1991 – Maestro Harrell, American actor and singer; July 11, 1975 – Bridgette Andersen, American actress (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,181