Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 307th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,027 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 712 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Richard Hurndall
- 1918Claude Barma
- 1923Leonard Stone
- 1930Mable John
- 1940Sonny Rhodes
- 1953Dennis Miller
- 1953Vilma Santos
- 1967Steven Wilson
- 1978Tim McIlrath
- 1987Gemma Ward
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1587Samuel Scheidt, German organist, composer, and educator (d. 1654)
- 1749Daniel Rutherford, Scottish chemist and physician (d. 1819)
- 1890Eustáquio van Lieshout, Dutch-Brazilian priest and missionary (d. 1943)
- 1947Faraj Sarkohi, Iranian journalist and critic
- 1948Akira Emoto, Japanese actor
- 1948Rainer Zobel, German footballer, coach, and manager
- 1949Osamu Fujimura, Japanese politician
- 1963Ian Wright, English footballer, manager, and sportscaster
- 1977Marcel Ketelaer, German footballer
- 1983Julie Marie Berman, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 1898France withdraws its troops from Fashoda (now in Sudan), ending the Fashoda Incident.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1943World War II: 500 aircraft of the U.S. 8th Air Force devastate Wilhelmshaven harbor in Germany.
- 1954The first Godzilla film is released and marks the first appearance of the character of the same name.
- 1964Washington D.C. residents are able to vote in a presidential election for the first time.
- 1982The Salang Tunnel fire in Afghanistan kills up to 2,000 people.
- 1986The Federated States of Micronesia gain independence from the United States of America.
- 1996Death of Abdullah Çatlı, leader of the Turkish ultra-nationalist organisation Grey Wolves in the Susurluk car-crash, which leads to the resignation of the Turkish Interior Minister, Mehmet Ağar (a leader of the True Path Party, DYP).
- 1997The United States of America imposes economic sanctions against Sudan in response to its human rights abuses of its own citizens and its material and political assistance to Islamic extremist groups across the Middle East and Eastern Africa.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Junjun, Zeppo Marx, Mylène Farmer, Arsinée Khanjian, Geraldine Chaplin, Diana Krall, Aundrea Fimbres, Nicola Stapleton, Wilhelm von Homburg, Lee Shallat-Chemel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 3, 1959.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 24, 1927 – Jean-Claude Pascal, French actor and singer (d. 1992); February 28, 1976 – Guillaume Lemay-Thivierge, Canadian actor and producer; June 23, 1981 – Antony Costa, English singer-songwriter and actor (Blue).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 962