Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 307th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,267 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 720 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Fancy - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fancy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fancy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Richard Hurndall
- 1918Dean Riesner
- 1928Osamu Tezuka
- 1930Lois Smith
- 1933Ken Berry
- 1938Jean Rollin
- 1971Sticky Fingaz
- 1986Jermaine Jones
- 1995Kendall Jenner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1815John Mitchel, Irish journalist and activist (d. 1875)
- 1884Joseph William Martin, Jr., American publisher and politician, 49th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1968)
- 1905Lois Mailou Jones, American painter and academic (d. 1998)
- 1921Charles Bronson, American actor (d. 2003)
- 1946Reinhard Karl, German mountaineer, photographer, and author (d. 1982)
- 1955Teresa De Sio, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1962Gabe Newell, American businessman, co-founded the Valve Corporation
- 1973Mick Thomson, American guitarist (Slipknot)
- 1984Ryo Nishikido, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (NEWS and Kanjani Eight)
- 1987Cameron, American wrestler, dancer, and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793French playwright, journalist and feminist Olympe de Gouges is guillotined.
- 1883American Old West: Self-described “Black Bart the poet” gets away with his last stagecoach robbery, but leaves a clue that eventually leads to his capture.
- 1918Austria-Hungary enters into an armistice with the Allies, and the Habsburg-ruled empire dissolves.
- 1935George II of Greece regains his throne through a popular, though possible fixed, plebiscite.
- 1960The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swamp into a major regional airport for jet aircraft.
- 1978Dominica gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1982The Salang Tunnel fire in Afghanistan kills up to 2,000 people.
- 1986The Federated States of Micronesia gain independence from the United States of America.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
- 2013A solar eclipse sweeps across Africa, Europe and the Eastern United States.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gloria DeHaven, Guillaume Depardieu, Mary Crosby, Martin Chambers, Héctor Camacho, Meg Ryan, Orestis Makris, Holly Robinson Peete, Richard Séguin, Jessi Colter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 3, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1939 – Luther Allison, American singer and guitarist (d. 1997); March 5, 1976 – Chiwoniso Maraire, Zimbabwean singer-songwriter (d. 2013); November 8, 1971 – Tech N9ne, American rapper (The Regime and K.A.B.O.S.H.).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,254