Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 307th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,081 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Marc Breaux
- 1930Lois Smith
- 1933Ken Berry
- 1954Adam Ant
- 1963Davis Guggenheim
- 1966Elita Kļaviņa
- 1976Tōko Aoyama
- 1977Sean Ringgold
- 1989Joyce Jonathan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1871Albert Goldthorpe, English rugby player and manager (d. 1943)
- 1908Bronko Nagurski, Canadian-American football player, wrestler, and coach (d. 1990)
- 1911Kick Smit, Dutch footballer and manager (d. 1974)
- 1931Monica Vitti, Italian actress, singer, and screenwriter
- 1945Ken Holtzman, American baseball player and manager
- 1948Lulu, Scottish singer-songwriter and actress (The Luvvers)
- 1962Gabe Newell, American businessman, co-founded the Valve Corporation
- 1977Jane Monheit, American singer
- 1984LaMarr Woodley, American football player
- 1990Ellyse Perry, Australian footballer and cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789The first District Court established by the Constitution opens in New York City.
- 1793French playwright, journalist and feminist Olympe de Gouges is guillotined.
- 1883American Old West: Self-described “Black Bart the poet” gets away with his last stagecoach robbery, but leaves a clue that eventually leads to his capture.
- 1930Getúlio Dornelles Vargas becomes Head of the Provisional Government in Brazil after a bloodless coup on October 24.
- 1943World War II: 500 aircraft of the U.S. 8th Air Force devastate Wilhelmshaven harbor in Germany.
- 1956The Khan Yunis killings are perpetrated by the Israel Defense Forces in Egyptian-controlled Gaza, resulting in the deaths of 275 male Arabs.
- 1957Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2. On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 1973Mariner program: NASA launches the Mariner 10 toward Mercury. On March 29, 1974, it becomes the first space probe to reach that planet.
- 1975Syed Nazrul Islam, A. H. M. Qamaruzzaman, Tajuddin Ahmad, and Muhammad Mansur Ali, Bangladeshi politicians and Sheikh Mujibur Rahman loyalists, murdered in the Dhaka Central Jail.
- 1978Dominica gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Blegvad, Don Kirshner, Leila Steinberg, Lucy Hale, Stephen Lewis, Adnan Şenses, Caroline Trentini, Francesca Capaldi, Stephanie Cayo, Kendall Jenner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 3, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1920 – Jimmy Witherspoon, American singer (d. 1997); October 8, 1960 – Lorenzo Milá, Spanish journalist and actor; June 3, 1974 – Kelly Jones, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist (Stereophonics).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,086