Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 307th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,146 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Osamu Tezuka
- 1933Jeremy Brett
- 1933Ken Berry
- 1947Joe Lala
- 1956Kevin Murphy
- 1966Elita Kļaviņa
- 1971Sticky Fingaz
- 1974Sonali Kulkarni
- 1983Myrna Braza
- 1984Ryo Nishikido
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1900Adolf Dassler, German businessman, founded Adidas (d. 1978)
- 1930Tsutomu Seki, Japanese astronomer and academic
- 1948Rick Kreuger, American baseball player and coach
- 1954Adam Ant, English singer-songwriter and actor (Adam and the Ants)
- 1964Algimantas Briaunis, Lithuanian footballer and manager
- 1967Steven Wilson, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Porcupine Tree, Blackfield, No-Man, and Storm Corrosion)
- 1969Robert Miles, Swiss-Italian DJ and producer
- 1977Marcel Ketelaer, German footballer
- 1978Hiroko Sakai, Japanese softball player
- 1981Sten Pentus, Estonian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 1333The River Arno flooding causing massive damage in Florence as recorded by the Florentine chronicler Giovanni Villani.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1848A greatly revised Dutch constitution, drafted by Johan Rudolph Thorbecke, severely limiting the powers of the Dutch monarchy, and strengthening the powers of parliament and ministers, is proclaimed.
- 1883American Old West: Self-described “Black Bart the poet” gets away with his last stagecoach robbery, but leaves a clue that eventually leads to his capture.
- 1903With the encouragement of the United States, Panama separates from Colombia.
- 1918The German Revolution of 1918–19 begins when 40,000 sailors take over the port in Kiel.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1942World War II: The Koli Point action begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends on November 12.
- 2014One World Trade Center officially opens
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Boggs, Woody Harrelson, Sophie Auster, Kathleen Kennedy, Matthew Davis, Gustavus Vaughan Brooke, Renée Adorée, Mehrzad Marashi, Zeppo Marx, Danielle Spencer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 3, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1993 – Madeleine Martin, American actress and singer; March 13, 1968 – Christopher Collet, American actor; August 20, 1972 – Chaney Kley, American actor, coach, and sportscaster (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 984