Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 308th day of the year 1960. It was the 44th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,628 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,209 days or 19.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 733 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 1992.
If a dog named Shookie - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shookie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shookie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Charles Bronson
- 1927Peggy McCay
- 1947Joe Lala
- 1953Dennis Miller
- 1953Kate Capshaw
- 1956Gary Ross
- 1956Kevin Murphy
- 1967Mark Roberts
- 1974Sonali Kulkarni
- 1977Jane Monheit
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1633Bernardino Ramazzini, Italian physician and academic (d. 1714)
- 1801Vincenzo Bellini, Italian composer (d. 1835)
- 1912Alfredo Stroessner, Paraguayan general and politician, 46th President of Paraguay (d. 2006)
- 1915Hal Jackson, American radio host (d. 2012)
- 1919Jesús Blasco, Spanish author and illustrator (d. 1995)
- 1923Yamaguchi Hitomi, Japanese author and critic (d. 1995)
- 1948Rainer Zobel, German footballer, coach, and manager
- 1972Ugo Ehiogu, English footballer and manager
- 1978Tim McIlrath, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rise Against, Baxter, Arma Angelus, and The Killing Tree)
- 1985Tyler Hansbrough, American basketball player
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jacqueline’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783The American Continental Army is disbanded.
- 1817The Bank of Montreal, Canada’s oldest chartered bank, opens in Montreal.
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1935George II of Greece regains his throne through a popular, though possible fixed, plebiscite.
- 1942World War II: The Koli Point action begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends on November 12.
- 1954The first Godzilla film is released and marks the first appearance of the character of the same name.
- 1964Washington D.C. residents are able to vote in a presidential election for the first time.
- 1973Mariner program: NASA launches the Mariner 10 toward Mercury. On March 29, 1974, it becomes the first space probe to reach that planet.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
- 2013A solar eclipse sweeps across Africa, Europe and the Eastern United States.
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Simon R. Baker, María Julia Mantilla, JC Chasez, Angela Bettis, Tina Dico, Hiro Mizushima, J Dilla, Syd tha Kyd, Michael Weatherly, Rod de'Ath.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1960.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1960 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 22, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 1, 1942. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd November 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 308th day of 1960
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 44th Thursday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 287 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,628 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,209 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 733
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 1992
- Age in dog years: 256 dog years old using a Havanese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 22, 1986 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 1, 1942 (-152)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters (November 7, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: III.XI.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1957 – Michael Caton-Jones, Scottish actor, director, and producer; September 13, 1948 – Nell Carter, American actress and singer (d. 2003); January 23, 1969 – Ariadna Gil, Spanish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,001