Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1979 was a Saturday and it was the 307th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 157 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,723 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 465 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Peggy McCay
- 1949Mike Evans
- 1952Jim Cummings
- 1953Vilma Santos
- 1959Hal Hartley
- 1963Davis Guggenheim
- 1971Sticky Fingaz
- 1977Jane Monheit
- 1987Gemma Ward
- 1995Kendall Jenner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1560Annibale Carracci, Italian painter and illustrator (d. 1609)
- 1656Georg Reutter, Austrian organist and composer (d. 1738)
- 1887Samuil Marshak, Russian author and poet (d. 1964)
- 1894William George Barker, Canadian pilot and colonel, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1930)
- 1930Mable John, American singer
- 1933John Barry, English-American composer and conductor (d. 2011)
- 1953Vilma Santos, Filipino actress and politician
- 1961David Armstrong-Jones, Viscount Linley, English businessman
- 1962Jacqui Smith, English politician
- 1981Jimmy Anak Ahar, Bruneian runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 644Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph, is assassinated by a Persian slave in Medina.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1848A greatly revised Dutch constitution, drafted by Johan Rudolph Thorbecke, severely limiting the powers of the Dutch monarchy, and strengthening the powers of parliament and ministers, is proclaimed.
- 1867Giuseppe Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope’s Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1935George II of Greece regains his throne through a popular, though possible fixed, plebiscite.
- 1954The first Godzilla film is released and marks the first appearance of the character of the same name.
- 1967Vietnam War: The Battle of Dak To begins.
- 1979Greensboro massacre: Five members of the Communist Workers Party are shot dead and seven are wounded by a group of Klansmen and neo-Nazis during a “Death to the Klan” rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.
- 1982The Salang Tunnel fire in Afghanistan kills up to 2,000 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gertrude Olmstead, Matt Letscher, Jerry Dexter, Cliff Curtis, In-Grid, Scott Adsit, Carl Radle, Alain Chabat, Ramsay Gilderdale, Holly Hallstrom.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 3, 1979.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Pop Muzik by M as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1956 – Kathleen Beller, American actress; August 23, 1970 – KK, Indian singer-songwriter; October 13, 1911 – Ashok Kumar, Indian actor, singer, and producer (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940