Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1979 was a Saturday and it was the 307th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,048 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 476 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Blues - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blues will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Blues will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Peggy McCay
- 1933Aneta Corsaut
- 1940Sonny Rhodes
- 1946Tom Savini
- 1953Kate Capshaw
- 1956Kevin Murphy
- 1978Tim McIlrath
- 1984Ryo Nishikido
- 1986Heo Young-saeng
- 1989Paula DeAnda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1852Emperor Meiji of Japan (d. 1912)
- 1857Mikhail Alekseyev, Russian general (d. 1918)
- 1935Ingrid Rüütel, Estonian philologist, 3rd First Lady of Estonia
- 1944Jan Boerstoel, Dutch poet and songwriter
- 1948Rick Kreuger, American baseball player and coach
- 1951André Wetzel, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1953Dennis Miller, American comedian, actor, producer, and talk show host
- 1973Mick Thomson, American guitarist (Slipknot)
- 1976Jake Shimabukuro, American ukulele player and composer
- 1978Sergei Movsesian, Armenian chess player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 1468Liège is sacked by Charles I of Burgundy’s troops.
- 1493Christopher Columbus first sights the island of Dominica in the Caribbean Sea.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1817The Bank of Montreal, Canada’s oldest chartered bank, opens in Montreal.
- 1944World War II: Two supreme commanders of the Slovak National Uprising, Generals Ján Golian and Rudolf Viest are captured, tortured and later executed by German forces.
- 1964Washington D.C. residents are able to vote in a presidential election for the first time.
- 1969Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon addresses the nation on television and radio, asking the “silent majority” to join him in solidarity on the Vietnam War effort and to support his policies.
- 1982The Salang Tunnel fire in Afghanistan kills up to 2,000 people.
- 2013A solar eclipse sweeps across Africa, Europe and the Eastern United States.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Harding, Maddie Corman, Georgie Fame, Keren Peles, Cody Linley, Walter Lantz, Helga Krapf, Kiely Williams, Jessica Nigri, Dennis Farina.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 3, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Pop Muzik by M as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1969 – Godfrey, American comedian and actor; July 13, 1974 – Deborah Cox, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress; May 19, 1956 – Steven Ford, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,203