Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1979 was a Saturday and it was the 307th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,112 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 478 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Elsu - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Elsu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Elsu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Charles Bronson
- 1931Monica Vitti
- 1933Ken Berry
- 1938Akira Kobayashi
- 1955Teresa De Sio
- 1964Paprika Steen
- 1971Sticky Fingaz
- 1974Sonali Kulkarni
- 1978Tim McIlrath
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1905Lois Mailou Jones, American painter and academic (d. 1998)
- 1923Yamaguchi Hitomi, Japanese author and critic (d. 1995)
- 1926Maurice Couture, Canadian archbishop
- 1930Frits Staal, Dutch philosopher and scholar (d. 2012)
- 1933Michael Dukakis, American lawyer, academic, and politician, 65th Governor of Massachusetts
- 1934Kenneth Baker, Baron Baker of Dorking, English poet and politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster
- 1946Reinhard Karl, German mountaineer, photographer, and author (d. 1982)
- 1956Cathy Jamieson, Scottish politician, 2nd Scottish Minister for Justice
- 1973Christian Picciolini, American businessman and manager
- 1982Mike Jenkins, American strongman (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1817The Bank of Montreal, Canada’s oldest chartered bank, opens in Montreal.
- 1867Giuseppe Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope’s Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
- 1898France withdraws its troops from Fashoda (now in Sudan), ending the Fashoda Incident.
- 1903With the encouragement of the United States, Panama separates from Colombia.
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1943World War II: 500 aircraft of the U.S. 8th Air Force devastate Wilhelmshaven harbor in Germany.
- 1978Dominica gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: The Lebanese magazine Ash-Shiraa reports that the United States has been secretly selling weapons to Iran in order to secure the release of seven American hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicola Moscona, Mike Douglas, Ed Flanders, F. Gary Gray, Alia Shawkat, Eric Papilaya, Peter Orlovsky, Helga Krapf, Timothy Hutton, Eric Bentley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 3, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Pop Muzik by M as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1989 – Kana Nishino, Japanese singer-songwriter; September 25, 1967 – Melissa De Sousa, American actress; May 31, 1963 – Hugh Dillon, Canadian singer, producer, and actor (Headstones, Hugh Dillon Redemption Choir).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,227