Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1906 was a Sunday and it was the 308th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,384 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,367 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Benno Besson
- 1925Ritwik Ghatak
- 1947Jerry Fleck
- 1947Toshiyuki Nishida
- 1964Kurt Krakowian
- 1969Matthew McConaughey
- 1977Hannelore Knuts
- 1978Danny Salomon
- 1986Alexz Johnson
- 1986Angelica Panganiban
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1661Charles III Philip, Elector Palatine, German son of Landgravine Elisabeth Amalie of Hesse-Darmstadt (d. 1742)
- 1901Spyridon Marinatos, Greek archaeologist, author, and academic (d. 1974)
- 1907Draga Matković, Croatian-German pianist (d. 2013)
- 1943Clark Graebner, American tennis player
- 1955Alhaj Moulana Ghousavi Shah, Indian author, poet, and scholar
- 1961Edward Knight, American composer and academic
- 1965Malandra Burrows, English actress and singer
- 1974Cedric Bixler-Zavala, American singer-songwriter and drummer (At the Drive-In, The Mars Volta, Anywhere, De Facto, and The Fall on Deaf Ears)
- 1974Mirai Yamamoto, Japanese actress
- 1977Larry Bigbie, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1501Catherine of Aragon (later Henry VIII’s first wife) meets Arthur Tudor, Henry VIII’s older brother – they would later marry.
- 1798Beginning of the Russo-Ottoman siege of Corfu.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Johnsonville: Confederate troops bombard a Union supply base and destroy millions of dollars in material.
- 1921Japanese Prime Minister Hara Takashi is assassinated in Tokyo.
- 1921The Sturmabteilung or SA, whose members were known as “brownshirts”, physically assault Adolf Hitler’s opposition after his speech in Munich.
- 1939World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt orders the United States Customs Service to implement the Neutrality Act of 1939, allowing cash-and-carry purchases of weapons by belligerents.
- 1970Genie, a 13-year-old feral child is found in Los Angeles having been locked in her bedroom for most of her life.
- 1970Salvador Allende takes office as President of Chile, the first Marxist to become president of a Latin American country through open elections.
- 1995Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin is assassinated by an extremist Israeli.
- 2002Chinese authorities arrest cyber-dissident He Depu for signing a pro-democracy letter to the 16th Communist Party Congress.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chisato Moritaka, Sitara Devi, Normand Brathwaite, Münir Özkul, Stan Laurel, Valerie Mahaffey, Sy Oliver, Kenneth Kendall, Clare Carey, CeCe Peniston.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 4, 1906.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1945 – Thaao Penghlis, Australian actor; March 8, 1975 – Peggy Zina, Greek singer and actress; January 10, 1921 – Tasso Kavadia, Greek actress (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905