Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 308th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,162 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,089 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Mini Pearl - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mini Pearl will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mini Pearl will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Harry Ferguson
- 1930John Hahn-Petersen
- 1932Tommy Makem
- 1961Jeff Probst
- 1964Kurt Krakowian
- 1965Wayne Static
- 1974Cedric Bixler-Zavala
- 1978Danny Salomon
- 1979Jesse Camp
- 1982Travis Van Winkle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1765Pierre-Simon Girard, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1836)
- 1809Benjamin Robbins Curtis, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1874)
- 1816Stephen Johnson Field, American lawyer and jurist 5th Chief Justice of California (d. 1899)
- 1890Klabund, German author and poet (d. 1928)
- 1906Sterling North, American author and critic (d. 1974)
- 1915Marguerite Patten, English economist and author (d. 2015)
- 1923Eugene Sledge, American soldier, academic, and author (d. 2001)
- 1933C. Odumegwu Ojukwu, Nigerian colonel and politician, President of Biafra (d. 2011)
- 1982Devin Hester, American football player
- 1984Ayila Yussuf, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1501Catherine of Aragon (later Henry VIII’s first wife) meets Arthur Tudor, Henry VIII’s older brother – they would later marry.
- 1791The Western Confederacy of American Indians wins a major victory over the United States in the Battle of the Wabash.
- 1847Sir James Young Simpson, a British physician, discovers the anaesthetic properties of chloroform.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Johnsonville: Confederate troops bombard a Union supply base and destroy millions of dollars in material.
- 1939World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt orders the United States Customs Service to implement the Neutrality Act of 1939, allowing cash-and-carry purchases of weapons by belligerents.
- 1970Salvador Allende takes office as President of Chile, the first Marxist to become president of a Latin American country through open elections.
- 1973The Netherlands experiences the first Car-Free Sunday caused by the 1973 oil crisis. Highways are deserted and are used only by cyclists and roller skaters.
- 1993The China Airlines Flight 605, a Boeing 747, overruns Runway 13 at Hong Kong’s Kai Tak International Airport while landing during a typhoon, injuring 22 people.
- 2008Barack Obama becomes the first person of African-American descent to be elected President of the United States.
- 2010Aero Caribbean Flight 883 crashes into Guasimal, Sancti Spíritus. All 68 passengers and crew were killed.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Monica Calhoun, Solange Knowles, Michael Fitzpatrick, Errol Flynn, Denise LaSalle, Jeetendra, Ian Thomas, Diana King, Kurtwood Smith, Gavin Hood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 4, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 31, 1947 – Junior Campbell, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Marmalade); April 15, 1968 – Stacey Williams, American model and actress; April 10, 1932 – Delphine Seyrig, Lebanese-American actress and director (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,276