Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 308th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,981 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,083 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Ritwik Ghatak
- 1959Ken Kirzinger
- 1963Marc Déry
- 1974Mirai Yamamoto
- 1975Heather Tom
- 1981Machiko Ono
- 1986Alexz Johnson
- 1988Michelle Madrigal
- 1997Bea Binene
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1631Mary, Princess Royal and Princess of Orange (d. 1660)
- 1809Benjamin Robbins Curtis, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1874)
- 1923Eugene Sledge, American soldier, academic, and author (d. 2001)
- 1925Doris Roberts, American actress
- 1951Cosey Fanni Tutti, English singer-songwriter (Throbbing Gristle and Chris & Cosey)
- 1953Carlos Gutierrez, Cuban-American businessman and politician, 35th United States Secretary of Commerce
- 1953Mick Buckley, English footballer (d. 2013)
- 1955Matti Vanhanen, Finnish journalist and politician, 40th Prime Minister of Finland
- 1965Kiersten Warren, American actress
- 1967Eric Karros, American baseball player and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1501Catherine of Aragon (later Henry VIII’s first wife) meets Arthur Tudor, Henry VIII’s older brother – they would later marry.
- 1780Jose Gabriel Condorcanqui aka Tupac Amaru starts his Rebellion on Peru against Spain.
- 1783Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 36 is performed for the first time in Linz, Austria.
- 1847Sir James Young Simpson, a British physician, discovers the anaesthetic properties of chloroform.
- 1852Camillo Benso, Count of Cavour becomes the prime minister of Piedmont-Sardinia, which soon expands to become Italy.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Johnsonville: Confederate troops bombard a Union supply base and destroy millions of dollars in material.
- 1921The Sturmabteilung or SA, whose members were known as “brownshirts”, physically assault Adolf Hitler’s opposition after his speech in Munich.
- 1924Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming is elected the first female governor in the United States.
- 1962In a test of the Nike Hercules air defense missile, Shot Dominic-Tightrope is successfully detonated 69,000 feet above Johnston Atoll. It would also be the last atmospheric nuclear test conducted by the United States.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: A mob of Iranians, mostly students, overruns the US embassy in Tehran and takes 90 hostages (53 of whom are American).
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dan Auerbach, Aki Avni, Peter Bazalgette, Liz Renay, Jon Abrahams, Ed Wood, Molly Shannon, Yum Jung-ah, Phyllis Hyman, Jascha Washington.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 4, 1929.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1941 – Mickey Jones, American drummer and actor (The First Edition); September 15, 1940 – Merlin Olsen, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2010); June 5, 1956 – Kenny G, American saxophonist, songwriter, and producer (The Love Unlimited Orchestra).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921