Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 308th day of the year 1929. It was the 44th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,879 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,960 days or 30.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,113 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 13, 1961.
If a dog named Tomodashi - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tomodashi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tomodashi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Art Carney
- 1918Cameron Mitchell
- 1929Emilio Aragón Bermúdez
- 1940Delbert McClinton
- 1960Frl. Menke
- 1961Jeff Probst
- 1964Kurt Krakowian
- 1977Tonicha Jeronimo
View the complete list of November 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1816Stephen Johnson Field, American lawyer and jurist 5th Chief Justice of California (d. 1899)
- 1907Draga Matković, Croatian-German pianist (d. 2013)
- 1909Bert Patenaude, American soccer player (d. 1974)
- 1919Shirley Mitchell, American actress (d. 2013)
- 1946Frederick Elmes, American cinematographer
- 1947Toshiyuki Nishida, Japanese actor
- 1957Tony Abbott, English-Australian scholar and politician, 28th Prime Minister of Australia
- 1963Rosario Flores, Spanish singer and actress
- 1986Angelica Panganiban, Filipino actress
- 1991Lesley Kerkhove, Dutch tennis player
View the complete list of November 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Evan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War: Joan of Arc liberates Saint-Pierre-le-Moûtier.
- 1501Catherine of Aragon (later Henry VIII’s first wife) meets Arthur Tudor, Henry VIII’s older brother – they would later marry.
- 1847Sir James Young Simpson, a British physician, discovers the anaesthetic properties of chloroform.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Johnsonville: Confederate troops bombard a Union supply base and destroy millions of dollars in material.
- 1868Camagüey, Cuba revolts against Spain during the Ten Years’ War.
- 1918World War I: Austria-Hungary surrenders to Italy.
- 1921The Sturmabteilung or SA, whose members were known as “brownshirts”, physically assault Adolf Hitler’s opposition after his speech in Munich.
- 1922In Egypt, British archaeologist Howard Carter and his men find the entrance to Pharaoh Tutankhamun’s tomb in the Valley of the Kings.
- 1973The Netherlands experiences the first Car-Free Sunday caused by the 1973 oil crisis. Highways are deserted and are used only by cyclists and roller skaters.
- 1995Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin is assassinated by an extremist Israeli.
View the complete list of November 4 historical events.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vicky Kaya, Tim Holt, Cowboy Copas, Keith Jardine, Jessica Lowndes, Albert Marre, David Fincher, Yulia Peresild, Tracy Shaw, Jimmy Baio.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 4, 1929.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th November 1929 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 6, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +104. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 10, 1911. Your score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 4, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 308th day of 1929
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 44th Monday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,879 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,960 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,113
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 13, 1961
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 6, 1955 (+104)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 10, 1911 (-113)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.XI.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1986 – Jessica Stroup, American actress; June 30, 1979 – Matisyahu, American rapper and actor; June 12, 1986 – Jamie Lee Darley, English-American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,909