Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 309th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,857 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 706 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Luck-Luck - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Luck-Luck will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Luck-Luck will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Cameron Mitchell
- 1929Dickie Valentine
- 1960Frl. Menke
- 1974Cedric Bixler-Zavala
- 1975Heather Tom
- 1979Trishelle Cannatella
- 1982Travis Van Winkle
- 1984French Montana
- 1986Alexz Johnson
- 1986Angelica Panganiban
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1845Vasudev Balwant Phadke, Indian activist (d. 1883)
- 1879Will Rogers, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1935)
- 1884Harry Ferguson, Irish engineer, invented the tractor (d. 1960)
- 1947Ludmila Velikova, Russian figure skater and coach
- 1953Marvel Williamson, American nurse and academic
- 1960Frl. Menke, German singer
- 1977Hannelore Knuts, Belgian model and actress
- 1981Guy Martin, English motorcycle racer
- 1982Devin Hester, American football player
- 1996Michael Christian Martinez, Filipino figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: In Flanders, Spain captures Antwerp (after three days the city is nearly destroyed).
- 1737The Teatro di San Carlo is inaugurated.
- 1847Sir James Young Simpson, a British physician, discovers the anaesthetic properties of chloroform.
- 1852Camillo Benso, Count of Cavour becomes the prime minister of Piedmont-Sardinia, which soon expands to become Italy.
- 1924Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming is elected the first female governor in the United States.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of El Alamein: Disobeying a direct order by Adolf Hitler, General Field Marshal Erwin Rommel leads his forces on a five-month retreat.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: A mob of Iranians, mostly students, overruns the US embassy in Tehran and takes 90 hostages (53 of whom are American).
- 1995Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin is assassinated by an extremist Israeli.
- 2008Barack Obama becomes the first person of African-American descent to be elected President of the United States.
- 2010Aero Caribbean Flight 883 crashes into Guasimal, Sancti Spíritus. All 68 passengers and crew were killed.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert "Stewkey" Antoni, Carol Wayne, Tamara Braun, Philip Dunne, John Cowan, Bret McKenzie, Malik Yoba, Gale Garnett, Michaela Conlin, Tex Williams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 4, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1960 – Nandamuri Balakrishna, Indian actor and politician; September 29, 1935 – Jerry Lee Lewis, American singer-songwriter and pianist; February 27, 1910 – Joan Bennett, American actress and singer (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,281