Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 309th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,932 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 708 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Carmela - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Carmela will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Carmela will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1862Rasmus Rasmussen
- 1919Shirley Mitchell
- 1930John Hahn-Petersen
- 1944Linda Gary
- 1947Jerry Fleck
- 1954Chris Difford
- 1960Frl. Menke
- 1963Marc Déry
- 1969Sean Combs
- 1984French Montana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1845Vasudev Balwant Phadke, Indian activist (d. 1883)
- 1908Stanley Cortez, American cinematographer and photographer (d. 1997)
- 1923Freddy Heineken, Dutch businessman (d. 2002)
- 1925Doris Roberts, American actress
- 1937Loretta Swit, American actress and singer
- 1946Frederick Elmes, American cinematographer
- 1977So Ji-sub, South Korean actor and rapper
- 1980Jerry Collins, Samoan-New Zealand rugby player (d. 2015)
- 1987Laura Geitz, Australian netball
- 1993Elisabeth Seitz, German gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War: Joan of Arc liberates Saint-Pierre-le-Moûtier.
- 1737The Teatro di San Carlo is inaugurated.
- 1839Newport Rising: The last large-scale armed rebellion against authority in mainland Britain.
- 1847Sir James Young Simpson, a British physician, discovers the anaesthetic properties of chloroform.
- 1921The Sturmabteilung or SA, whose members were known as “brownshirts”, physically assault Adolf Hitler’s opposition after his speech in Munich.
- 1944World War II: Bitola Liberation Day
- 1952The United States government establishes the National Security Agency, or NSA.
- 1966The Arno River floods Florence, Italy, to a maximum depth of 6.7 m, leaving thousands homeless and destroying millions of masterpieces of art and rare books. Also Venice was submerged on the same day at its record all-time acqua alta of 194 cm.
- 1970Vietnam War: Vietnamization: The United States turns control of the Binh Thuy Air Base in the Mekong Delta over to South Vietnam.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: A mob of Iranians, mostly students, overruns the US embassy in Tehran and takes 90 hostages (53 of whom are American).
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Layne Britton, Barry Manilow, Roseanne Barr, Mark Radcliffe, Wendy Saddington, De'Angelo Wilson, Ramsay Gilderdale, Gorō Naya, Kōji Seto, Carolina Crescentini.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 4, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1980 – Diamondog, Angolan rapper and journalist; March 23, 1966 – Beverly Hills, English actress; October 10, 1959 – Eric Fellner, English film producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194