Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 309th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,139 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,046 days or 19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 715 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 13, 1992.
If a dog named Keita - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keita will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Keita will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Emilio Aragón Bermúdez
- 1930John Hahn-Petersen
- 1932Tommy Makem
- 1937Loretta Swit
- 1953Rick Green
- 1961Ralph Macchio
- 1963Rosario Flores
- 1965Wayne Static
- 1974Mirai Yamamoto
- 1980Marcy Rylan
View the complete list of November 4 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1879Will Rogers, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1935)
- 1884Harry Ferguson, Irish engineer, invented the tractor (d. 1960)
- 1896Carlos P. Garcia, Filipino lawyer and politician, 8th President of the Philippines (d. 1971)
- 1918Art Carney, American actor and singer (d. 2003)
- 1925Gamani Corea, Sri Lankan economist and diplomat (d. 2013)
- 1928Hannah Weiner, American poet and author (d. 1997)
- 1953Jacques Villeneuve, Canadian race car driver
- 1962Arvo Volmer, Estonian conductor
- 1976Bruno Junqueira, Brazilian race car driver
- 1982Devin Hester, American football player
View the complete list of November 4 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War: Joan of Arc liberates Saint-Pierre-le-Moûtier.
- 1890City and South London Railway: London’s first deep-level tube railway opens between King William Street and Stockwell.
- 1921The Italian unknown soldier is buried in the Altare della Patria (Fatherland Altar) in Rome.
- 1921The Sturmabteilung or SA, whose members were known as “brownshirts”, physically assault Adolf Hitler’s opposition after his speech in Munich.
- 1924Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming is elected the first female governor in the United States.
- 1944World War II: Bitola Liberation Day
- 1952The United States government establishes the National Security Agency, or NSA.
- 1970Vietnam War: Vietnamization: The United States turns control of the Binh Thuy Air Base in the Mekong Delta over to South Vietnam.
- 2010Aero Caribbean Flight 883 crashes into Guasimal, Sancti Spíritus. All 68 passengers and crew were killed.
- 2010Qantas Flight 32, an Airbus A380, suffers an uncontained engine failure over Indonesia shortly after taking off from Singapore, crippling the jet. The crew manage to safely return to Singapore, saving all 469 passengers and crew.
View the complete list of November 4 historical events.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Philip Anglim, Pat MacDonald, Victory Tischler-Blue, Roger Avon, Ernesto Alterio, Kyla Pratt, Martin Huba, Kathy Griffin, Steve Staley, Julia Duffy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 4, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 22, 1986. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 1, 1942. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1984 – Thore Schölermann, German actor; September 27, 1919 – Jayne Meadows, Chinese-American actress and author (d. 2015); August 1, 1979 – Bernadette Flynn, Irish actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,498