Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1988 was a Friday and it was the 309th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,575 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 358 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Delbert McClinton
- 1953Rick Green
- 1961Ralph Macchio
- 1964Kurt Krakowian
- 1965Kiersten Warren
- 1965Malandra Burrows
- 1969Matthew McConaughey
- 1970Tony Sly
- 1977Hannelore Knuts
- 1978Danny Salomon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1884Harry Ferguson, Irish engineer, invented the tractor (d. 1960)
- 1916Walter Cronkite, American journalist, voice actor, and producer (d. 2009)
- 1922Benno Besson, Swiss-German actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1961Ralph Macchio, American actor
- 1964Kurt Krakowian, American actor
- 1967Eric Karros, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1977Hannelore Knuts, Belgian model and actress
- 1980Marcy Rylan, American actress
- 1987Tim Breukers, Dutch footballer
- 1991Lesley Kerkhove, Dutch tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War: Joan of Arc liberates Saint-Pierre-le-Moûtier.
- 1677The future Mary II of England marries William, Prince of Orange. They would later jointly reign as William and Mary.
- 1737The Teatro di San Carlo is inaugurated.
- 1847Sir James Young Simpson, a British physician, discovers the anaesthetic properties of chloroform.
- 1852Camillo Benso, Count of Cavour becomes the prime minister of Piedmont-Sardinia, which soon expands to become Italy.
- 1861The University of Washington opens in Seattle as the Territorial University.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Johnsonville: Confederate troops bombard a Union supply base and destroy millions of dollars in material.
- 1944World War II: Bitola Liberation Day
- 1952The United States government establishes the National Security Agency, or NSA.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: A mob of Iranians, mostly students, overruns the US embassy in Tehran and takes 90 hostages (53 of whom are American).
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Bank, Jay Kenneth Johnson, Anastasia Prikhodko, Ritwik Ghatak, Robert Ryan, Valérie Lemercier, Leila Danette, Kevin Olusola, Diosa Costello, Carmen Zapata.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 4, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kokomo by The Beach Boys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 5, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1969 – David Sutcliffe, Canadian actor; October 3, 1959 – Greg Proops, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; July 23, 1938 – Bert Newton, Australian actor and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,080