Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1903 was a Friday and it was the 310th day of the year 1903. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,478 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,404 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Haradhan Bandopadhyay
- 1946Sally Field
- 1962Aznil Nawawi
- 1963Rozz Williams
- 1964Greg Graffin
- 1967Rebecca Schaeffer
- 1968Kelly Rutherford
- 1976Mike Herrera
- 1978Daniella Cicarelli
- 1982Steve Millar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1841Armand Fallières, French politician, 9th President of France (d. 1931)
- 1930Tom Hornbein, American anesthesiologist and mountaineer
- 1937Marco Vassi, American author (d. 1989)
- 1938Mack Jones, American baseball player (d. 2004)
- 1954Catherine Crier, American judge, journalist, and author
- 1957Klaus Kleinfeld, German businessman
- 1957Lori Singer, American actress and singer
- 1968Jerry Yang, Taiwanese-American businessman, co-founded Yahoo!
- 1981Lee Dong-wook, South Korean actor
- 1984Sebastian Schachten, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1844The first constitution of the Dominican Republic is adopted.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected president of the Confederate States of America.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Ypres ends: After three months of fierce fighting, Canadian forces take Passchendaele in Belgium.
- 1939World War II: Sonderaktion Krakau takes place.
- 1942World War II: Carlson’s patrol during the Guadalcanal Campaign begins.
- 1947Meet the Press makes its television debut (the show went to a weekly schedule on September 12, 1948).
- 1995Cleveland Browns relocation controversy: Art Modell announces that he signed a deal that would relocate the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore to become the Baltimore Ravens, the first time the city had a football team since 1983 when they were the Baltimore Colts.
- 2004An express train collides with a stationary car near the village of Ufton Nervet, England, killing seven and injuring 150.
- 2012Tammy Baldwin becomes the first openly gay politician to be elected to the United States Senate.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emily Atack, Kevin Cheng, Bernard Fanning, Pierre Bachelet, Richard Armitage, Tim McInnerny, Jesse Colin Young, Gore Verbinski, Daniel Booko, Lou Reed.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 6, 1903.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1961 – Henry Rollins, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Black Flag, Rollins Band); September 7, 1960 – Phillip Rhee, American actor, martial artist, director, and producer; August 24, 1980 – Sonja Bennett, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 876