Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1976 was a Saturday and it was the 311st day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,782 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 501 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Thomas H. Ince
- 1937Joe Warfield
- 1949Brad Davis
- 1966Paul Gilbert
- 1966Peter DeLuise
- 1970Ethan Hawke
- 1972Thandie Newton
- 1973Nell McAndrew
- 1976Jodi Martin
- 1978Sandrine Blancke
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1814Adolphe Sax, Belgian-French instrument designer, invented the saxophone (d. 1894)
- 1893Edsel Ford, American lieutenant and businessman (d. 1943)
- 1924Harry Threadgold, English footballer (d. 1996)
- 1925Michel Bouquet, French actor
- 1937Marco Vassi, American author (d. 1989)
- 1946Viivi Luik, Estonian poet and author
- 1954Catherine Crier, American judge, journalist, and author
- 1964Arne Duncan, American educator and politician, 9th United States Secretary of Education
- 1965Siim Valmar Kiisler, Estonian businessman and politician
- 1981Andrew Murray, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 355Roman Emperor Constantius II promotes his cousin Julian to the rank of Caesar, entrusting him with the government of the Prefecture of the Gauls.
- 1865American Civil War: CSS Shenandoah is the last Confederate combat unit to surrender after circumnavigating the globe on a cruise on which it sank or captured 37 unarmed merchant vessels.
- 1869In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- 1913Mohandas Gandhi is arrested while leading a march of Indian miners in South Africa.
- 1935Edwin Armstrong presents his paper “A Method of Reducing Disturbances in Radio Signaling by a System of Frequency Modulation” to the New York section of the Institute of Radio Engineers.
- 1941World War II: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin addresses the Soviet Union for only the second time during his 27-year rule. He falsely states that even though 350,000 troops were killed in German attacks so far, the Germans had lost 4.5 million soldiers and that Soviet victory was near.
- 1947Meet the Press makes its television debut (the show went to a weekly schedule on September 12, 1948).
- 1965Cuba and the United States formally agree to begin an airlift for Cubans who want to go to the United States. By 1971, 250,000 Cubans had made use of this program.
- 1985In Colombia, leftist guerrillas of the 19th of April Movement seize control of the Palace of Justice in Bogotá, eventually killing 115 people, 11 of them Supreme Court justices.
- 1991The last Kuwaiti oil field fire is extinguished.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Victor Beaumont, Kimberly Peirce, Aled Jones, Shirley Yeung, Heather Marks, Bill Pinkney, Jacquie O'Sullivan, Viva Bianca, Mari Pokinen, Gwen Guthrie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 6, 1976.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rock’n Me by Steve Miller Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 13, 1989 – Sayumi Michishige, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Ecomoni, and v-u-den); September 22, 1981 – Subaru Shibutani, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Kanjani Eight); September 11, 1914 – Ralph Clanton, American actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,024