Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 310th day of the year 1981. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,151 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,717 days or 12.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 480 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 15, 2013.
If a dog named Osias - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Osias will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Osias will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903June Marlowe
- 1941Guy Clark
- 1958Trace Beaulieu
- 1965Valérie Benguigui
- 1966Paul Gilbert
- 1968Kelly Rutherford
- 1972Thandie Newton
- 1976Mike Herrera
- 1979Gerli Padar
- 1997Hero Fiennes-Tiffin
View the complete list of November 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1855E. S. Gosney, American philanthropist and eugenicist, founded the Human Betterment Foundation (d. 1942)
- 1861James Naismith, Canadian-American inventor of basketball (d. 1939)
- 1922Frank J. Lynch, American lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 1987)
- 1925Michel Bouquet, French actor
- 1932François Englert, Belgian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1950Chris Glen, Scottish bass player (Café Jacques, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band, and Michael Schenker Group)
- 1964Corey Glover, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Living Colour and Galactic)
- 1964Greg Graffin, American singer-songwriter and producer (Bad Religion)
- 1979Lamar Odom, American basketball player and actor
- 1985Gee-Ann Abrahan, Filipino actress
View the complete list of November 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Maureen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Shipwrecked Spanish conquistador Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca becomes the first known European to set foot in the area that would become Texas.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected president of the Confederate States of America.
- 1865American Civil War: CSS Shenandoah is the last Confederate combat unit to surrender after circumnavigating the globe on a cruise on which it sank or captured 37 unarmed merchant vessels.
- 1869In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- 1934Memphis, Tennessee becomes the first major city to join the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- 1935First flight of the Hawker Hurricane, with its K5083 first prototype.
- 1942World War II: Carlson’s patrol during the Guadalcanal Campaign begins.
- 1977The Kelly Barnes Dam, located above Toccoa Falls Bible College near Toccoa, Georgia, fails, killing 39.
- 1985In Colombia, leftist guerrillas of the 19th of April Movement seize control of the Palace of Justice in Bogotá, eventually killing 115 people, 11 of them Supreme Court justices.
- 1995The Rova of Antananarivo, home of the sovereigns of Madagascar from the 16th to 19th centuries, is destroyed by fire.
View the complete list of November 6 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dilys Watling, Jena Malone, Portia Doubleday, Tomohisa Yamashita, Allison Wolfe, Steve O'Donnell, Takahiro Nishijima, Patty Smyth, Malandra Burrows, Ras Kass.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 6, 1981.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th November 1981 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 19, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 19, 1969. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Private Eyes by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 6th November 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 6, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 310th day of 1981
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 94 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,151 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,717 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 480
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 15, 2013
- Age in dog years: 172 dog years old using a Maltese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 19, 1987 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 19, 1969 (-152)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Private Eyes by Daryl Hall and John Oates (November 7, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.XI.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 23, 1954 – Charlie Barnett, American actor (d. 1996); November 5, 1976 – Sebastian Arcelus, American actor, singer, and producer; April 21, 1924 – Ira Louvin, American singer-songwriter and mandolin player (The Louvin Brothers) (d. 1965).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,136