Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1999 was a Saturday and it was the 310th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,468 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 219 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Stonewall Jackson
- 1937Eugene Pitt
- 1941Guy Clark
- 1948Glenn Frey
- 1966Paul Gilbert
- 1970Ethan Hawke
- 1976Mike Herrera
- 1978Daniella Cicarelli
- 1979Myolie Wu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1479Joanna of Castile (d. 1555)
- 1885Martin O'Meara, Irish-Australian sergeant, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1935)
- 1921James Jones, American soldier, journalist, and author (d. 1977)
- 1922Frank J. Lynch, American lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 1987)
- 1946Fred Penner, Canadian singer, guitarist, and actor
- 1951Peter Althin, Swedish lawyer and politician
- 1971Clonie Gowen, American poker player
- 1979Gerli Padar, Estonian singer
- 1990André Schürrle, German footballer
- 1997Hero Fiennes-Tiffin, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 355Roman Emperor Constantius II promotes his cousin Julian to the rank of Caesar, entrusting him with the government of the Prefecture of the Gauls.
- 1869In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Ypres ends: After three months of fierce fighting, Canadian forces take Passchendaele in Belgium.
- 1934Memphis, Tennessee becomes the first major city to join the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- 1962Apartheid: The United Nations General Assembly passes a resolution condemning South Africa’s apartheid policies and calls for all UN member states to cease military and economic relations with the nation.
- 1965Cuba and the United States formally agree to begin an airlift for Cubans who want to go to the United States. By 1971, 250,000 Cubans had made use of this program.
- 1975Green March begins: Three hundred thousand unarmed Moroccans converge on the southern city of Tarfaya and wait for a signal from King Hassan II of Morocco to cross into Western Sahara.
- 1985In Colombia, leftist guerrillas of the 19th of April Movement seize control of the Palace of Justice in Bogotá, eventually killing 115 people, 11 of them Supreme Court justices.
- 1995Cleveland Browns relocation controversy: Art Modell announces that he signed a deal that would relocate the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore to become the Baltimore Ravens, the first time the city had a football team since 1983 when they were the Baltimore Colts.
- 2004An express train collides with a stationary car near the village of Ufton Nervet, England, killing seven and injuring 150.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julie Adams, Enrique Álvarez Félix, John Stewart, Cher, Mary Beth Evans, Dan Hedaya, Lady Sovereign, Rose Leslie, John Buffalo Mailer, Charlotte Rampling.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 6, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1922 – Ray Anthony, American trumpet player, composer, bandleader, and actor; December 13, 1950 – Wendie Malick, American model and actress; January 28, 1977 – Joey Fatone, American singer, dancer, and actor (*NSYNC).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,154