Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1999 was a Saturday and it was the 310th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,412 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929June Squibb
- 1946Fred Penner
- 1948Glenn Frey
- 1963Rozz Williams
- 1968Kelly Rutherford
- 1976Jodi Martin
- 1979Gerli Padar
- 1988Emma Stone
- 1990Kris Wu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1892Harold Ross, American journalist, co-founded The New Yorker (d. 1951)
- 1921James Jones, American soldier, journalist, and author (d. 1977)
- 1937Joe Warfield, American actor, director, and educator
- 1939Leonardo Quisumbing, Filipino lawyer and jurist
- 1950Amir Aczel, Israeli-American mathematician, historian, and academic
- 1955Alton Coleman, American serial killer (d. 2002)
- 1973Nell McAndrew, English model and runner
- 1978Erik Cole, American ice hockey player
- 1978Zak Morioka, Brazilian race car driver
- 1981Cassie Bernall, American murder victim (d. 1999)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789Pope Pius VI appoints Father John Carroll as the first Catholic bishop in the United States.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected president of the Confederate States of America.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Ypres ends: After three months of fierce fighting, Canadian forces take Passchendaele in Belgium.
- 1928Arnold Rothstein, the head of the Jewish mob in New York, was shot and mortally wounded on November 4, and died on November 6. He was assassinated by George “Hump” McManus, for failing to pay a large gambling debt.
- 1939World War II: Sonderaktion Krakau takes place.
- 1942World War II: Carlson’s patrol during the Guadalcanal Campaign begins.
- 1944Plutonium is first produced at the Hanford Atomic Facility and subsequently used in the Fat Man atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan.
- 1962Apartheid: The United Nations General Assembly passes a resolution condemning South Africa’s apartheid policies and calls for all UN member states to cease military and economic relations with the nation.
- 1985In Colombia, leftist guerrillas of the 19th of April Movement seize control of the Palace of Justice in Bogotá, eventually killing 115 people, 11 of them Supreme Court justices.
- 2004An express train collides with a stationary car near the village of Ufton Nervet, England, killing seven and injuring 150.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Curly Howard, Martyn Lee, Björn Skifs, Barry Humphries, Willow Shields, Jimmy Chamberlin, Sebastian Koch, Ruby Nash Garnett, Jill Esmond, Ray Manzarek.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 6, 1999.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1961 – Leigh Bowery, Australian actor, singer, and fashion designer (d. 1994); June 6, 1961 – Tom Araya, Chilean-American singer-songwriter and bass player (Slayer); February 21, 1951 – Dos Caras, Mexican wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969