Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1999 was a Saturday and it was the 310th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 195 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,380 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Frank Carson
- 1933Gordon Wharmby
- 1938P.J. Proby
- 1941Guy Clark
- 1970Ethan Hawke
- 1976Mike Herrera
- 1978Daniella Cicarelli
- 1979Marc Abaya
- 1982Steve Millar
- 1988Emma Stone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1841Armand Fallières, French politician, 9th President of France (d. 1931)
- 1926Frank Carson, Irish-English comedian and actor (d. 2012)
- 1947Carolyn Seymour, English actress
- 1952Michael Cunningham, American author and screenwriter
- 1954Catherine Crier, American judge, journalist, and author
- 1961Florent Pagny, French singer-songwriter and actor
- 1964Arne Duncan, American educator and politician, 9th United States Secretary of Education
- 1967Rebecca Schaeffer, American actress (d. 1989)
- 1971Clonie Gowen, American poker player
- 1981Andrew Murray, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Shipwrecked Spanish conquistador Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca becomes the first known European to set foot in the area that would become Texas.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1935Edwin Armstrong presents his paper “A Method of Reducing Disturbances in Radio Signaling by a System of Frequency Modulation” to the New York section of the Institute of Radio Engineers.
- 1935First flight of the Hawker Hurricane, with its K5083 first prototype.
- 1939World War II: Sonderaktion Krakau takes place.
- 1947Meet the Press makes its television debut (the show went to a weekly schedule on September 12, 1948).
- 1963Vietnam War: Following the November 1 coup and execution of President Ngo Dinh Diem, coup leader General Dương Văn Minh takes over leadership of South Vietnam.
- 1965Cuba and the United States formally agree to begin an airlift for Cubans who want to go to the United States. By 1971, 250,000 Cubans had made use of this program.
- 1971The United States Atomic Energy Commission tests the largest U.S. underground hydrogen bomb, code-named Cannikin, on Amchitka Island in the Aleutians.
- 1995The Rova of Antananarivo, home of the sovereigns of Madagascar from the 16th to 19th centuries, is destroyed by fire.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jay Gordon, Lee Moran, Witwisit Hiranyawongkul, Maurice Ronet, Jerry Fleck, Paloma San Basilio, Jason Thompson, Michel Forget, Marsha Hunt, Wendi McLendon-Covey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 6, 1999.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1923 – Al Lewis, American actor and politician (d. 2006); February 18, 1960 – Tony Anselmo, American animator and voice actor; June 27, 1962 – Michael Ball, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970