Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1999 was a Saturday and it was the 310th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,533 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Thomas H. Ince
- 1937Eugene Pitt
- 1937Joe Warfield
- 1938P.J. Proby
- 1949Nigel Havers
- 1964Corey Glover
- 1966Peter DeLuise
- 1967Rebecca Schaeffer
- 1979Lamar Odom
- 1997Hero Fiennes-Tiffin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1893Edsel Ford, American lieutenant and businessman (d. 1943)
- 1903June Marlowe, American actress (d. 1984)
- 1929June Squibb, American actress
- 1946Fred Penner, Canadian singer, guitarist, and actor
- 1950Nimalan Soundaranayagam, Sri Lankan educator and politician (d. 2000)
- 1965René Unglaube, German footballer
- 1971Clonie Gowen, American poker player
- 1989Shaina Magdayao, Filipino actress, singer, and dancer
- 1990André Schürrle, German footballer
- 1997Hero Fiennes-Tiffin, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 355Roman Emperor Constantius II promotes his cousin Julian to the rank of Caesar, entrusting him with the government of the Prefecture of the Gauls.
- 1528Shipwrecked Spanish conquistador Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca becomes the first known European to set foot in the area that would become Texas.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected president of the Confederate States of America.
- 1935Edwin Armstrong presents his paper “A Method of Reducing Disturbances in Radio Signaling by a System of Frequency Modulation” to the New York section of the Institute of Radio Engineers.
- 1935Parker Brothers acquires the forerunner patents for Monopoly from Elizabeth Magie.
- 1942World War II: First flight of the Heinkel He 219.
- 1965Cuba and the United States formally agree to begin an airlift for Cubans who want to go to the United States. By 1971, 250,000 Cubans had made use of this program.
- 1985In Colombia, leftist guerrillas of the 19th of April Movement seize control of the Palace of Justice in Bogotá, eventually killing 115 people, 11 of them Supreme Court justices.
- 1986Sumburgh disaster: A British International Helicopters Boeing 234LR Chinook crashes sortfrac 2 miles east of Sumburgh Airport killing 45 people. It is the deadliest civilian helicopter crash on record.
- 1995The Rova of Antananarivo, home of the sovereigns of Madagascar from the 16th to 19th centuries, is destroyed by fire.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ola Salo, Ana Roces, Vicky Leandros, Sherri DuPree, Giorgos Konstantinou, Ludivine Sagnier, Vicki Genfan, Elvira Pagã, K. T. Oslin, Enrique Álvarez Félix.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 6, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1982 – Lil Wayne, American rapper, producer, and actor (The B.G.'z, Hot Boys, and Cash Money Millionaires); July 21, 1981 – Paloma Faith, English singer-songwriter and actress; November 1, 1949 – David Foster, Canadian singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Skylark, Attitudes, and Airplay).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,029