Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 310th day of the year 2001. It was the 45th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,501 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,167 days or 5.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 15, 2033.
If a dog named Eli - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Eli will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Eli will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Haradhan Bandopadhyay
- 1937Eugene Pitt
- 1937Joe Warfield
- 1946Fred Penner
- 1957Siobhán McCarthy
- 1964Corey Glover
- 1979Myolie Wu
- 1981Lee Dong-wook
- 1988Emma Stone
- 1990Kris Wu
View the complete list of November 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1494Suleiman the Magnificent, Ottoman sultan (d. 1566)
- 1814Adolphe Sax, Belgian-French instrument designer, invented the saxophone (d. 1894)
- 1893Edsel Ford, American lieutenant and businessman (d. 1943)
- 1914Jonathan Harris, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1924Jeanette Schmid, Czech-Austrian whistler (d. 2005)
- 1926Frank Carson, Irish-English comedian and actor (d. 2012)
- 1964Greg Graffin, American singer-songwriter and producer (Bad Religion)
- 1976Jodi Martin, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Andrew Murray, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1988Conchita Wurst, Austrian singer
View the complete list of November 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 355Roman Emperor Constantius II promotes his cousin Julian to the rank of Caesar, entrusting him with the government of the Prefecture of the Gauls.
- 1789Pope Pius VI appoints Father John Carroll as the first Catholic bishop in the United States.
- 1869In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet Red Army recaptures Kiev. Before withdrawing, the Germans destroy most of the city’s ancient buildings.
- 1963Vietnam War: Following the November 1 coup and execution of President Ngo Dinh Diem, coup leader General Dương Văn Minh takes over leadership of South Vietnam.
- 1971The United States Atomic Energy Commission tests the largest U.S. underground hydrogen bomb, code-named Cannikin, on Amchitka Island in the Aleutians.
- 1975Green March begins: Three hundred thousand unarmed Moroccans converge on the southern city of Tarfaya and wait for a signal from King Hassan II of Morocco to cross into Western Sahara.
- 1986Sumburgh disaster: A British International Helicopters Boeing 234LR Chinook crashes sortfrac 2 miles east of Sumburgh Airport killing 45 people. It is the deadliest civilian helicopter crash on record.
- 2004An express train collides with a stationary car near the village of Ufton Nervet, England, killing seven and injuring 150.
- 2012Tammy Baldwin becomes the first openly gay politician to be elected to the United States Senate.
View the complete list of November 6 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Genelia D'Souza, Max Elliott Slade, Melissa Rauch, DJ Spinderella, RJ Jimenez, Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown, Chris Potter, Khaled, Héctor Camacho, Irene von Meyendorff.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 6, 2001.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th November 2001 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 3, 1973. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1976. Your incompatibility score is -210. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 6th November 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 6, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 310th day of 2001
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 45th Tuesday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 73 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,501 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,167 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 220
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 15, 2033
- Age in dog years: 109 dog years old using a Bernese Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 3, 1973 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1976 (-210)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Family Affair by Mary J. Blige (November 10, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.XI.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1954 – D. W. Moffett, American actor and director; November 16, 1964 – Maeve Quinlan, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; May 5, 1915 – Ben Wright, English-American actor (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,165