Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 2006 was a Monday and it was the 310th day of the year 2006. It was the 45th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,557 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,852 days or 5.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 15, 2038.
If a dog named Froster - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Froster will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Froster will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Michel Bouquet
- 1926Frank Carson
- 1937Joe Warfield
- 1949Brad Davis
- 1957Lori Singer
- 1964Arkie Whiteley
- 1966Peter DeLuise
- 1973Nell McAndrew
- 1982Steve Millar
- 1988Conchita Wurst
View the complete list of November 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1814Adolphe Sax, Belgian-French instrument designer, invented the saxophone (d. 1894)
- 1887Walter Johnson, American baseball player and manager (d. 1946)
- 1924Harry Threadgold, English footballer (d. 1996)
- 1938Branko Mikasinovich, Serbian journalist and scholar
- 1950Amir Aczel, Israeli-American mathematician, historian, and academic
- 1953Frank Hanisch, German footballer
- 1960Michael Cerveris, American actor, singer, and guitarist
- 1963Rozz Williams, American singer-songwriter (Christian Death, Shadow Project, and Premature Ejaculation) (d. 1998)
- 1968Jerry Yang, Taiwanese-American businessman, co-founded Yahoo!
- 1986Conor Sammon, Irish footballer
View the complete list of November 6 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YIUGEHRZEVSF? Check your answers here: Words with these letters YIUGEHRZEVSF. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1869In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- 1918The Second Polish Republic is proclaimed.
- 1934Memphis, Tennessee becomes the first major city to join the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- 1935First flight of the Hawker Hurricane, with its K5083 first prototype.
- 1942World War II: First flight of the Heinkel He 219.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet Red Army recaptures Kiev. Before withdrawing, the Germans destroy most of the city’s ancient buildings.
- 1963Vietnam War: Following the November 1 coup and execution of President Ngo Dinh Diem, coup leader General Dương Văn Minh takes over leadership of South Vietnam.
- 1991The last Kuwaiti oil field fire is extinguished.
- 1999Australians vote to keep the Head of the Commonwealth as their head of state in the Australian republic referendum.
View the complete list of November 6 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosanna Davison, Mike Scala, Machiko Ono, Cayetano, Masaaki Sakai, Julie Benz, Lucija Šerbedžija, Olivia de Havilland, Svend Kornbeck, Maria Schell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 6, 2006.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th November 2006 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Justin Timberlake featuring T.I. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 6th November 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 6, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 310th day of 2006
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 45th Monday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 287 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,557 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,852 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 188
- Next full moon: February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 15, 2038
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a Border Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: My Love by Justin Timberlake featuring T.I. (November 11, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.XI.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1905 – Henry Fonda, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1982); February 25, 1979 – David Hoflin, Swedish-Australian actor; June 5, 1973 – Galilea Montijo, Mexican actress and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,917