Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 2001 was a Thursday and it was the 312nd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,124 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,041 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 17, 2033.
If a dog named Caro - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caro will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Caro will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Marie Prevost
- 1927Ken Dodd
- 1931Darla Hood
- 1953John Musker
- 1956Mari Boine
- 1961Leif Garrett
- 1971Carlos Atanes
- 1982Ted DiBiase, Jr.
- 1983Chris Rankin
- 1983Nikola Rachelle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1847Bram Stoker, Anglo-Irish author and critic (d. 1912)
- 1888David Monrad Johansen, Norwegian pianist and composer (d. 1974)
- 1922Ademir Marques de Menezes, Brazilian footballer, coach, and sportscaster (d. 1996)
- 1926Carroll E. Lanier, American sailor and politician (d. 2012)
- 1927Chris Connor, American singer (d. 2009)
- 1936Virna Lisi, Italian actress (d. 2014)
- 1942Sandro Mazzola, Italian footballer and sportscaster
- 1980Luís Fabiano, Brazilian footballer
- 1983Blanka Vlašić, Croatian high jumper
- 1986Patricia Mayr-Achleitner, Austrian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1605Robert Catesby, ringleader of the Gunpowder Plotters, is killed.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- 1895While experimenting with electricity, Wilhelm Röntgen discovers the X-ray.
- 1917The People’s Commissars give authority to Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, and Joseph Stalin.
- 1942World War II: French resistance coup in Algiers, in which 400 civilian French patriots neutralize Vichyist XIXth Army Corps after 15 hours of fighting, and arrest several Vichyst generals, allowing the immediate success of Operation Torch in Algiers.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 1966Former Massachusetts Attorney General Edward Brooke becomes the first African American elected to the United States Senate since Reconstruction.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sean Hayes, Marlen Angelidou, Cicely Berry, James Murray, Steven E. de Souza, Elliott Gould, T.O.P, Boris Karloff, Rhona Mitra, Tessa Allen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 8, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1961 – Les Sampou, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 13, 1973 – Kelly Chen, Hong Kong singer and actress; March 12, 1981 – Sid Lucero, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,342