Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 2016 was a Tuesday and it was the 313rd day of the year 2016. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 1 year old when that day comes. There have been 286 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 10 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Marie Prevost
- 1919Purushottam Laxman Deshpande
- 1927Ken Dodd
- 1941Nerys Hughes
- 1965Craig Chester
- 1982Ethan Juan
- 1982Sam Sparro
- 1983Nikola Rachelle
- 1984Steven Webb
- 1991Riker Lynch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1342Julian of Norwich, English mystic and saint (d. 1416)
- 1885Eva Morris, English super-centenarian (d. 2000)
- 1885Hans Cloos, German geologist and academic (d. 1951)
- 1922Ademir Marques de Menezes, Brazilian footballer, coach, and sportscaster (d. 1996)
- 1974Joshua Ferris, American author
- 1975Angel Corella, Spanish dancer
- 1978Shyne, Belizean-American rapper
- 1979Aaron Hughes, Irish footballer
- 1994Lauren Alaina, American singer
- 2000Jade Pettyjohn, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1519Hernán Cortés enters Tenochtitlán and Aztec ruler Moctezuma welcomes him with a great celebration.
- 1605Robert Catesby, ringleader of the Gunpowder Plotters, is killed.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1939In Munich, Adolf Hitler narrowly escapes the assassination attempt of Georg Elser while celebrating the 16th anniversary of the Beer Hall Putsch.
- 1939Venlo Incident: Two British agents of SIS are captured by the Germans.
- 1950Korean War: United States Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown, while piloting an F-80 Shooting Star, shoots down two North Korean MiG-15s in the first jet aircraft-to-jet aircraft dogfight in history.
- 1965The 173rd Airborne is ambushed by over 1,200 Viet Cong in Operation Hump during the Vietnam War, while the 1st Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment fight one of the first set-piece engagements of the war between Australian forces and the Viet Cong at the Battle of Gang Toi.
- 2013Typhoon Haiyan, one of the strongest tropical cyclones ever recorded, strikes the Visayas region of the Philippines. The storm left at least 6,340 people dead with over 1,000 still missing, and caused S$2.86 billion (USD) in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Kosminsky, Can Bonomo, Leona Mitchell, Stephan Elliott, Anthony Way, Jullie, Greg Proops, Danièle Delorme, Jenny Miller, St. Clair Lee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 8, 2016.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 19, 1975 – Lucie Laurier, Canadian actress; March 6, 1955 – Alberta Watson, Canadian actress (d. 2015); July 10, 1905 – Thomas Gomez, American actor (d. 1971).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070