Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 2016 was a Tuesday and it was the 313rd day of the year 2016. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 1 year old when that day comes. There have been 227 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 8 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Marie Prevost
- 1914Norman Lloyd
- 1939Elizabeth Dawn
- 1947Minnie Riperton
- 1956Richard Curtis
- 1965Craig Chester
- 1967Kamar de los Reyes
- 1969Roxana Zal
- 1983Nikola Rachelle
- 1984Steven Webb
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1777Désirée Clary, French wife of Charles XIV John of Sweden (d. 1860)
- 1912Stylianos Pattakos, Greek general and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of Greece
- 1918Hermann Zapf, German typographer and calligrapher (d. 2015)
- 1947Lewis Yocum, American physician and surgeon (d. 2013)
- 1953Petras Šiurskas, Lithuanian sprint canoer
- 1954Ricky Lawson, American drummer and composer (Yellowjackets) (d. 2013)
- 1960Oleg Menshikov, Russian actor, singer, and director
- 1970José Porras, Costa Rican footballer and coach
- 1977Bucky Covington, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1990Ingrid Puusta, Estonian sailor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1620The Battle of White Mountain takes place near Prague, ending in a decisive Catholic victory in only two hours.
- 1889Montana is admitted as the 41st U.S. state.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1933Great Depression: New Deal – US President Franklin D. Roosevelt unveils the Civil Works Administration, an organization designed to create jobs for more than 4 million unemployed.
- 1942World War II: French resistance coup in Algiers, in which 400 civilian French patriots neutralize Vichyist XIXth Army Corps after 15 hours of fighting, and arrest several Vichyst generals, allowing the immediate success of Operation Torch in Algiers.
- 1942World War II: Operation Torch – United States and United Kingdom forces land in French North Africa.
- 1950Korean War: United States Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown, while piloting an F-80 Shooting Star, shoots down two North Korean MiG-15s in the first jet aircraft-to-jet aircraft dogfight in history.
- 1960John F. Kennedy defeats Richard Nixon in one of the closest presidential elections of the twentieth century to become the 35th president of the United States.
- 1965The 173rd Airborne is ambushed by over 1,200 Viet Cong in Operation Hump during the Vietnam War, while the 1st Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment fight one of the first set-piece engagements of the war between Australian forces and the Viet Cong at the Battle of Gang Toi.
- 2004War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mickey Hardt, Robert Rehme, Dick Button, French Montana, Stephen Nichols, Angelina Jordan, Pia Degermark, Gina Riley, Alan Bleasdale, Bennett Miller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 8, 2016.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1936 – Kris Kristofferson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Highwaymen); June 29, 1925 – Jackie Lynn Taylor, American actress (d. 2014); July 27, 1929 – Harvey Fuqua, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Moonglows and New Birth) (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 983