Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 2016 was a Tuesday and it was the 313rd day of the year 2016. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 1 year old when that day comes. There have been 198 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 7 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Marie Prevost
- 1932Stéphane Audran
- 1946Roy Wood
- 1954Rickie Lee Jones
- 1956Steven Miller
- 1967Kamar de los Reyes
- 1968Parker Posey
- 1982Ethan Juan
- 1982Sam Sparro
- 1985Magda Apanowicz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1706Johann Ulrich von Cramer, German judge and philosopher (d. 1772)
- 1926Carroll E. Lanier, American sailor and politician (d. 2012)
- 1932Stéphane Audran, French actress
- 1939Elizabeth Dawn, English actress
- 1956Mari Boine, Norwegian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1957Alan Curbishley, English footballer and manager
- 1968Keith Jones, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1969Roxana Zal, American actress and producer
- 1986Jamie Roberts, Welsh rugby player
- 1994Lauren Alaina, American singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1620The Battle of White Mountain takes place near Prague, ending in a decisive Catholic victory in only two hours.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1917The People’s Commissars give authority to Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, and Joseph Stalin.
- 1923Beer Hall Putsch: In Munich, Adolf Hitler leads the Nazis in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the German government.
- 1936Spanish Civil War: Francoist troops fail in their effort to capture Madrid, but begin the 3-year Siege of Madrid afterwards.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1940Greco-Italian War: The Italian invasion of Greece fails as outnumbered Greek units repulse the Italians in the Battle of Elaia–Kalamas.
- 1950Korean War: United States Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown, while piloting an F-80 Shooting Star, shoots down two North Korean MiG-15s in the first jet aircraft-to-jet aircraft dogfight in history.
- 1965The 173rd Airborne is ambushed by over 1,200 Viet Cong in Operation Hump during the Vietnam War, while the 1st Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment fight one of the first set-piece engagements of the war between Australian forces and the Viet Cong at the Battle of Gang Toi.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lorraine Bayly, Aaron Kelly, Lonnie Brooks, Daniel Day-Lewis, Chris Serle, Sid Vicious, Gisela Valcárcel, Frank Bonner, Bryan Termulo, Chris Barnes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 8, 2016.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1949 – J. P. Dutta, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter; September 22, 1957 – Johnette Napolitano, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Concrete Blonde); March 10, 1983 – Che'Nelle, Malaysian-Australian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930