Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1923 was a Friday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,439 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Krinkle - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Krinkle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Krinkle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Muriel Aked
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1955Karen Dotrice
- 1960Joëlle Ursull
- 1962Teryl Rothery
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1970Chris Jericho
- 1972Corin Tucker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1773Thomasine Gyllembourg, Danish writer (d. 1856)
- 1879S. O. Davies, Welsh politician (d. 1972)
- 1902Anthony Asquith, English director and screenwriter (d. 1968)
- 1937Cliff Bole, American director and producer
- 1954Aed Carabao, Thai singer-songwriter and guitarist (Carabao)
- 1970Chris Jericho, Canadian-American wrestler, singer-songwriter, and actor (Fozzy)
- 1970Susan Tedeschi, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Tedeschi Trucks Band)
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno, Italian actress
- 1981Lyn, South Korean singer
- 1990Hodgy Beats, American rapper and producer (Odd Future and MellowHype)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1861The first documented football match in Canada is played at University College, Toronto.
- 1872The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- 1913The Great Lakes Storm of 1913, the most destructive natural disaster ever to hit the lakes, destroys 19 ships and kills more than 250 people.
- 1917Joseph Stalin enters the provisional government of Bolshevik Russia.
- 1921The Italian National Fascist Party comes into existence.
- 1937Japanese troops take control of Shanghai, China.
- 2005Suicide bombers attacked three hotels in Amman, Jordan, killing at least 60 people.
- 2005The Venus Express mission of the European Space Agency is launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
- 2007The German Bundestag passes the controversial data retention bill mandating storage of citizens’ telecommunications traffic data for six months without probable cause.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dirk Bogarde, Brit Marling, Glenn Withrow, Riva Taylor, Tracy Chapman, Timati, Matt Knudsen, Alkinoos Ioannidis, David Cormican, Herb Reed.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 9, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1951 – Lawrence O'Donnell, American journalist, actor, and producer; June 4, 1971 – James Callis, English actor and screenwriter; July 8, 1934 – Marty Feldman, English actor and screenwriter (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,099