Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1923 was a Friday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,170 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,157 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Ed Wynn
- 1887Muriel Aked
- 1892Mabel Normand
- 1944Phil May
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1962Teryl Rothery
- 1969Roxanne Shanté
- 1972Naomi Shindō
- 1973Alyson Court
- 1981Scottie Thompson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1721Mark Akenside, English physician and poet (d. 1770)
- 1832Émile Gaboriau, French author and journalist (d. 1873)
- 1862Gigo Gabashvili, Georgian painter and educator (d. 1936)
- 1920Byron De La Beckwith, American assassin of Medgar Evers (d. 2001)
- 1955Thomas F. Duffy, American actor
- 1960Sarah Franklin, Anthropologist
- 1974Joe C., American rapper and actor (d. 2000)
- 1984Ku Hye-sun, South Korean actress and singer
- 1985Bakary Soumaré, Malian footballer
- 1988Analeigh Tipton, American model, actress, and figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1313Louis the Bavarian defeats his cousin Frederick I of Austria at the Battle of Gammelsdorf.
- 1620Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower sight land at Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- 1883The Royal Winnipeg Rifles of the Canadian Armed Forces (known then as the “90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles”) is founded.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1940Warsaw is awarded the Virtuti Militari.
- 1953Cambodia gains independence from France.
- 1965Several U.S. states and parts of Canada are hit by a series of blackouts lasting up to 13 hours in the Northeast blackout of 1965.
- 1979Nuclear false alarm: the NORAD computers and the Alternate National Military Command Center in Fort Ritchie, Maryland detected purported massive Soviet nuclear strike. After reviewing the raw data from satellites and checking the early-warning radars, the alert is cancelled.
- 2005The Venus Express mission of the European Space Agency is launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Manuel Benitez, William Roache, Jean Eustache, Anthony Andrews, Jonathan Silverman, Jane Kaczmarek, Bebe Daniels, Alan Ladd, Dick Gaughan, Catherine McCormack.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 9, 1923.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 9, 1976 – Hayes Carll, American singer-songwriter; February 20, 1946 – Brenda Blethyn, English actress and singer; March 3, 1977 – Barret Swatek, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 873