Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1923 was a Friday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1923. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,336 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,779 days or 32.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,197 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 1955.
If a dog named Cheechako - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cheechako will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cheechako will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Muriel Aked
- 1890George Regas
- 1929Marc Favreau
- 1941Tom Fogerty
- 1959Thomas Quasthoff
- 1969Ramona Milano
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman
- 1972Corin Tucker
- 1972Naomi Shindō
- 1973Nick Lachey
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1664Henry Wharton, English librarian and author (d. 1695)
- 1885Aureliano Pertile, Italian tenor and educator (d. 1952)
- 1887Muriel Aked, English actress (d. 1955)
- 1915Sargent Shriver, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician, 21st United States Ambassador to France (d. 2011)
- 1920Byron De La Beckwith, American assassin of Medgar Evers (d. 2001)
- 1941David Constant, English cricketer and umpire
- 1942Tom Weiskopf, American golfer and sportscaster
- 1959Tony Slattery, English actor and screenwriter
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill, American actor, director, and producer
- 1970Scarface, American rapper (Geto Boys)
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Maurice’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 694At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.
- 1697Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- 1791Foundation of the Dublin Society of United Irishmen.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte leads the Coup of 18 Brumaire ending the Directory government, and becoming one of its three Consuls (Consulate Government).
- 1857The Atlantic is founded in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1872The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- 1907The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.
- 1935The Congress of Industrial Organizations is founded in Atlantic City, New Jersey, by eight trade unions belonging to the American Federation of Labor.
- 1998A US federal judge orders 37 US brokerage houses to pay 1.03 billion United States dollars to cheated NASDAQ investors to compensate for price fixing. This is the largest civil settlement in United States history.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and dozens are wounded in conflicts between inmates and guards at Welikada prison in Colombo.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oyo Boy Sotto, Natasha Hamilton, Angélica Vale, Carl Ng, Doc Neeson, Dave Melillo, Marija Šestić, Órla Fallon, Billy Wilder, Will Kimbrough.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1923.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1923 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 6, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 12, 1904. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 1923
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 94 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,336 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,779 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,197
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 1955
- Age in dog years: 404 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 6, 1939 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 12, 1904 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1964 – Maria Doyle Kennedy, Irish actress and singer; November 16, 1967 – Lisa Bonet, American actress; August 5, 1984 – Helene Fischer, German singer and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,846