Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1923 was a Friday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,223 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,159 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Muriel Aked
- 1892Mabel Normand
- 1936Mary Travers
- 1948Michel Pagliaro
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1969Sandra Denton
- 1970Susan Tedeschi
- 1972Eric Dane
- 1984Delta Goodrem
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1885Hermann Weyl, German mathematician, physicist, and philosopher (d. 1955)
- 1952Sherrod Brown, American academic and politician
- 1955Fernando Meirelles, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1959Frances O'Grady, English union leader
- 1960Demetra Plakas, American drummer (L7)
- 1970Domino, American DJ and producer (Hieroglyphics)
- 1972Doug Russell, American radio host
- 1981Scottie Thompson, American actress
- 1984French Montana, Moroccan-American rapper
- 1984Ku Hye-sun, South Korean actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1697Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1848Robert Blum, a German revolutionary, is executed in Vienna.
- 1851Kentucky marshals abduct abolitionist minister Calvin Fairbank from Jeffersonville, Indiana, and take him to Kentucky to stand trial for helping a slave escape.
- 1862American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.
- 1914SMS Emden is sunk by HMAS Sydney in the Battle of Cocos.
- 1917Joseph Stalin enters the provisional government of Bolshevik Russia.
- 1940Warsaw is awarded the Virtuti Militari.
- 1953Cambodia gains independence from France.
- 1989Cold War: Fall of the Berlin Wall. Communist-controlled East Germany opens checkpoints in the Berlin Wall allowing its citizens to travel to West Germany. This key event led to the eventual reunification of East and West Germany, and fall of communism in eastern Europe including Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Namath, Toshiro Mifune, Richard Marx, Ulrich Noethen, Theresa Fu, Molly Burnett, Ellie Lambeti, Melina Aslanidou, Sylvie Moreau, Sayaka Kamiya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 9, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1958 – Chris Columbus, American director, producer, and screenwriter; October 19, 1987 – Tsunenori Aoki, Japanese actor; September 26, 1983 – Samantha Hammel, American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972