Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1937 was a Tuesday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1937. It was the 45th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,720 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,907 days or 27.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,007 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 1969.
If a dog named Shaymus - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shaymus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shaymus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Marc Favreau
- 1946Benny Mardones
- 1954Aed Carabao
- 1955Fernando Meirelles
- 1965Bryn Terfel
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1984Delta Goodrem
- 1984Ku Hye-sun
- 1989Baptiste Giabiconi
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1773Thomasine Gyllembourg, Danish writer (d. 1856)
- 1915Sargent Shriver, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician, 21st United States Ambassador to France (d. 2011)
- 1926Luis Miguel Dominguín, Spanish bullfighter (d. 1996)
- 1931George Witt, American baseball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1948Henrik S. Järrel, Swedish politician
- 1952Sherrod Brown, American academic and politician
- 1969Roxanne Shanté, American rapper
- 1970Chris Jericho, Canadian-American wrestler, singer-songwriter, and actor (Fozzy)
- 1988Analeigh Tipton, American model, actress, and figure skater
- 1997Matthew Fisher, English cricketer
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1456Ulrich II, Count of Celje, last ruler of the County of Cilli, is assassinated in Belgrade.
- 1620Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower sight land at Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- 1862American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.
- 1867Tokugawa shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.
- 1913The Great Lakes Storm of 1913, the most destructive natural disaster ever to hit the lakes, destroys 19 ships and kills more than 250 people.
- 1940Warsaw is awarded the Virtuti Militari.
- 1965Several U.S. states and parts of Canada are hit by a series of blackouts lasting up to 13 hours in the Northeast blackout of 1965.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
- 1998A US federal judge orders 37 US brokerage houses to pay 1.03 billion United States dollars to cheated NASDAQ investors to compensate for price fixing. This is the largest civil settlement in United States history.
- 2005The Venus Express mission of the European Space Agency is launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry Adamson, Jane Slavin, Sebastian Shaw, Rod McKuen, Chelsee Healey, Mitchell Lewis, Ryo Kimura, Hisao Egawa, Don Walser, Scout Niblett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1937.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1937 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 16, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +201. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 23, 1916. Your incompatibility score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,829 times in the year 1937. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1937. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 1937
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 45th Tuesday of 1937
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,720 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,907 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,007
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 1969
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 16, 1966 (+201)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 23, 1916 (-125)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,829 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1986 – Brando Eaton, American actor; June 6, 1959 – Amanda Pays, English actress; May 29, 1992 – Gregg Sulkin, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,828