Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 314th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,273 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 551 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Edna May Oliver
- 1936Teddy Infuhr
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1955Thomas F. Duffy
- 1969Roxanne Shanté
- 1970Chris Jericho
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno
- 1981Scottie Thompson
- 1988Nikki Blonsky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1414Albrecht III Achilles, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1486)
- 1854Maud Howe Elliott, American activist and author (d. 1948)
- 1877Muhammad Iqbal, Pakistani philosopher, poet, and politician (d. 1938)
- 1883Edna May Oliver, American actress and singer (d. 1942)
- 1885Velimir Khlebnikov, Russian poet and playwright (d. 1922)
- 1905Erika Mann, German-Swiss actress and author (d. 1969)
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill, American actor, director, and producer
- 1969Sandra Denton, Jamaican-American rapper and actress (Salt-N-Pepa)
- 1970Nelson Diebel, American swimmer and coach
- 1983Michael Turner, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1282Pope Martin IV excommunicates King Peter III of Aragon.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1851Kentucky marshals abduct abolitionist minister Calvin Fairbank from Jeffersonville, Indiana, and take him to Kentucky to stand trial for helping a slave escape.
- 1862American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.
- 1914SMS Emden is sunk by HMAS Sydney in the Battle of Cocos.
- 1921The Italian National Fascist Party comes into existence.
- 1960Robert McNamara is named president of Ford Motor Co., the first non-Ford to serve in that post. A month later, he resigned to join the administration of newly elected John F. Kennedy.
- 1979Nuclear false alarm: the NORAD computers and the Alternate National Military Command Center in Fort Ritchie, Maryland detected purported massive Soviet nuclear strike. After reviewing the raw data from satellites and checking the early-warning radars, the alert is cancelled.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
- 1998A US federal judge orders 37 US brokerage houses to pay 1.03 billion United States dollars to cheated NASDAQ investors to compensate for price fixing. This is the largest civil settlement in United States history.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gérard Philipe, Rupert Penry-Jones, Natasha Shneider, Peter DeLuise, Agyness Deyn, Carey Lowell, Yōichirō Morikawa, Timo Rose, Sunny Johnson, A. K. Hangal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 9, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1986 – Florence Welch, English singer-songwriter (Florence and the Machine); March 31, 1965 – William McNamara, American actor and producer; August 5, 1968 – Terri Clark, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973