Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 314th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,386 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 555 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Marie Dressler
- 1890George Regas
- 1914Hedy Lamarr
- 1936Teddy Infuhr
- 1944Phil May
- 1947Robert David Hall
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1965Bryn Terfel
- 1980Vanessa Lachey
- 1988Nikki Blonsky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1664Johann Speth, German organist and composer (d. 1719)
- 1885Theodor Kaluza, German mathematician and physicist (d. 1954)
- 1926Vicente Aranda, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1948Luiz Felipe Scolari, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama, Japanese voice actor (d. 2013)
- 1960Andreas Brehme, German footballer and manager
- 1970Scarface, American rapper (Geto Boys)
- 1980Dominique Maltais, Canadian snowboarder
- 1980Vanessa Lachey, Filipino-American television host and actress
- 1987Raul Must, Estonian badminton player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1456Ulrich II, Count of Celje, last ruler of the County of Cilli, is assassinated in Belgrade.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1791Foundation of the Dublin Society of United Irishmen.
- 1880A large earthquake strikes Zagreb and causes many casualties. One of them is the Zagreb Cathedral.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1917Joseph Stalin enters the provisional government of Bolshevik Russia.
- 1937Japanese troops take control of Shanghai, China.
- 1940Warsaw is awarded the Virtuti Militari.
- 1967Apollo program: NASA launches the unmanned Apollo 4 test spacecraft atop the first Saturn V rocket from Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- 1970Vietnam War: The Supreme Court of the United States votes 6 to 3 against hearing a case to allow Massachusetts to enforce its law granting residents the right to refuse military service in an undeclared war.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katina Paxinou, Kimmy Robertson, Jenna Marbles, Rick Yune, Jerry Van Dyke, Aneta Corsaut, Nancy Stafford, Alex van Warmerdam, Carol Ann Susi, Linwood Boomer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 9, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1945 – Katharine Houghton, American actress and playwright; March 18, 1943 – Toula Grivas, French-Greek actress; February 10, 1904 – John Farrow, Australian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1963).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940