Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 314th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,324 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 553 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Mabel Normand
- 1914Hedy Lamarr
- 1929Marc Favreau
- 1937Cliff Bole
- 1947Robert David Hall
- 1955Fernando Meirelles
- 1955Karen Dotrice
- 1970Susan Tedeschi
- 1980Vanessa Lachey
- 1981Scottie Thompson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1840Joseph-Adolphe Chapleau, Canadian lawyer and politician, 5th Premier of Quebec (d. 1898)
- 1841Edward VII of the United Kingdom (d. 1910)
- 1869Marie Dressler, Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 1934)
- 1879Jenő Bory, Hungarian architect and sculptor (d. 1959)
- 1883Edna May Oliver, American actress and singer (d. 1942)
- 1936Teddy Infuhr, American actor (d. 2007)
- 1946Marina Warner, English author and academic
- 1952Jim Riggleman, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1955Bob Nault, Canadian politician
- 1960Sarah Franklin, Anthropologist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 694At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.
- 1494The Family de' Medici are expelled from Florence.
- 1764Mary Campbell, a captive of the Lenape during the French and Indian War, is turned over to forces commanded by Colonel Henry Bouquet.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte leads the Coup of 18 Brumaire ending the Directory government, and becoming one of its three Consuls (Consulate Government).
- 1965Several U.S. states and parts of Canada are hit by a series of blackouts lasting up to 13 hours in the Northeast blackout of 1965.
- 1965The Catholic Worker Movement member Roger Allen LaPorte, protesting against the Vietnam War, sets himself on fire in front of the United Nations building.
- 1967Apollo program: NASA launches the unmanned Apollo 4 test spacecraft atop the first Saturn V rocket from Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- 1967The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- 1989Cold War: Fall of the Berlin Wall. Communist-controlled East Germany opens checkpoints in the Berlin Wall allowing its citizens to travel to West Germany. This key event led to the eventual reunification of East and West Germany, and fall of communism in eastern Europe including Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa LoCicero, Beverly Hills, Erika Marozsán, Anita Mui, Larenz Tate, Rokia Traoré, Genesis P-Orridge, Max Minghella, Elaine Paige, Karoline Jagemann.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 9, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1969 – Matthew Settle, American actor; February 13, 1958 – Tip Tipping, English actor and stuntman (d. 1993); June 7, 1909 – Jessica Tandy, English-American actress and singer (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,098