Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1986 was a Sunday and it was the 313th day of the year 1986. It was the 45th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,114 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,371 days or 11.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 444 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 2018.
If a dog named Coco-Balenciaga - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coco-Balenciaga will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Coco-Balenciaga will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Ed Wynn
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1955Fernando Meirelles
- 1969Sandra Denton
- 1970Susan Tedeschi
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman
- 1984Ku Hye-sun
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1414Albrecht III Achilles, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1486)
- 1773Thomasine Gyllembourg, Danish writer (d. 1856)
- 1948Joe Bouchard, American bass player and songwriter (Blue Öyster Cult)
- 1953Gaétan Hart, Canadian boxer
- 1959Andy Kershaw, English radio host
- 1959Sito Pons, Spanish motorcycle racer
- 1969Allison Wolfe, American singer-songwriter (Bratmobile, Cold Cold Hearts, and Partyline)
- 1970Chris Jericho, Canadian-American wrestler, singer-songwriter, and actor (Fozzy)
- 1983Ted Potter, Jr., American golfer
- 1997Matthew Fisher, English cricketer
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Victor’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1494The Family de' Medici are expelled from Florence.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1764Mary Campbell, a captive of the Lenape during the French and Indian War, is turned over to forces commanded by Colonel Henry Bouquet.
- 1888Mary Jane Kelly is murdered in London, widely believed to be the fifth and final victim of the notorious unidentified serial killer Jack the Ripper.
- 1914SMS Emden is sunk by HMAS Sydney in the Battle of Cocos.
- 1921The Italian National Fascist Party comes into existence.
- 1938The Nazi German diplomat Ernst vom Rath dies from the fatal gunshot wounds of Jewish resistance fighter Herschel Grynszpan, an act which the Nazis used as an excuse to instigate the 1938 national pogrom, also known as Kristallnacht (Crystal Night).
- 1965The Catholic Worker Movement member Roger Allen LaPorte, protesting against the Vietnam War, sets himself on fire in front of the United Nations building.
- 1979Nuclear false alarm: the NORAD computers and the Alternate National Military Command Center in Fort Ritchie, Maryland detected purported massive Soviet nuclear strike. After reviewing the raw data from satellites and checking the early-warning radars, the alert is cancelled.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Manners, Andrew Adamson, Enrico Macias, Michael Shanks, Faith Prince, Zarah Leander, Lauryn Hill, Noah Bean, Amil, Jean Stapleton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1986.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1986 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1984. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +201. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 2000. Your score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,940,571,232. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Amanda by Boston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,616,130 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1986. The estimated number of babies born on 9th November 1986 is 377,030. That’s equivalent to 262 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 52,674 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,205 times in the year 1986. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1986. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313th day of 1986
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 45th Sunday of 1986
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 35 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 13,114 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,371 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 444
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 2018
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1984 (+201)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 2000 (-171)
- 1986 world population: 4,940,571,232
- Number one song: Amanda by Boston (November 15, 1986)
- Babies born in 1986: 137,616,130
- Babies born in 1986 every day: 377,030
- Babies born in 1986 every minute: 262
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 52,674 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,205 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MCMLXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 13, 1958 – John McConnell, American actor; March 27, 1963 – Quentin Tarantino, American director, producer, screenwriter and actor; October 12, 1988 – Aggro Santos, Brazilian-English rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,029