Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 2004 was a Tuesday and it was the 314th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,854 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 164 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Tejka - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tejka will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tejka will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Marie Dressler
- 1886Ed Wynn
- 1913Paulene Myers
- 1929Marc Favreau
- 1946Benny Mardones
- 1947Robert David Hall
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1965Bryn Terfel
- 1969Sandra Denton
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1522Martin Chemnitz, German astrologer and theologian (d. 1586)
- 1664Johann Speth, German organist and composer (d. 1719)
- 1885Velimir Khlebnikov, Russian poet and playwright (d. 1922)
- 1890George Regas, Greek-American actor (d. 1940)
- 1922Imre Lakatos, Hungarian mathematician, philosopher, and academic (d. 1974)
- 1929Marc Favreau, Canadian actor and poet (d. 2005)
- 1936Mikhail Tal, Latvian-Russian chess player (d. 1992)
- 1965Bryn Terfel, Welsh opera singer
- 1970Chris Jericho, Canadian-American wrestler, singer-songwriter, and actor (Fozzy)
- 1978Sisqó, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Dru Hill)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte leads the Coup of 18 Brumaire ending the Directory government, and becoming one of its three Consuls (Consulate Government).
- 1822The Action of 9 November 1822 between USS Alligator and a squadron of pirate schooners off the coast of Cuba.
- 1880A large earthquake strikes Zagreb and causes many casualties. One of them is the Zagreb Cathedral.
- 1883The Royal Winnipeg Rifles of the Canadian Armed Forces (known then as the “90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles”) is founded.
- 1914SMS Emden is sunk by HMAS Sydney in the Battle of Cocos.
- 1917Joseph Stalin enters the provisional government of Bolshevik Russia.
- 1918Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates after the German Revolution, and Germany is proclaimed a Republic.
- 1965Several U.S. states and parts of Canada are hit by a series of blackouts lasting up to 13 hours in the Northeast blackout of 1965.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kid Cudi, Carlo Aquino, Charlotte Hatherley, Jack Shepherd, America Ferrera, Douglas September, Lester Holt, Kurt Thomas, Kami Cotler, Fumi Nikaidō.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 21, 1920 – Ronald Magill, English actor (d. 2007); December 19, 1907 – Jimmy McLarnin, Irish-American boxer, actor, and golfer (d. 2004); April 17, 1996 – Dee Dee Davis, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188