Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 2004 was a Tuesday and it was the 314th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,549 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 154 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Edna May Oliver
- 1922Dorothy Dandridge
- 1959Tony Slattery
- 1969Roxanne Shanté
- 1970Chris Jericho
- 1972Eric Dane
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno
- 1984Delta Goodrem
- 1984French Montana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1877Enrico De Nicola, Italian journalist, lawyer, and politician, 1st President of the Italian Republic (d. 1959)
- 1879S. O. Davies, Welsh politician (d. 1972)
- 1923Alice Coachman, American high jumper (d. 2014)
- 1924Robert Frank, Swiss-American photographer and director
- 1947Robert David Hall, American actor, singer, and pianist
- 1954Sue Upton, English actress and dancer
- 1970Bill Guerin, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1972Eric Dane, American actor
- 1977Omar Trujillo, Mexican footballer
- 1981Jobi McAnuff, Jamaican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1494The Family de' Medici are expelled from Florence.
- 1620Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower sight land at Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1848Robert Blum, a German revolutionary, is executed in Vienna.
- 1867Tokugawa shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.
- 1914SMS Emden is sunk by HMAS Sydney in the Battle of Cocos.
- 1917Joseph Stalin enters the provisional government of Bolshevik Russia.
- 1967Apollo program: NASA launches the unmanned Apollo 4 test spacecraft atop the first Saturn V rocket from Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- 2005The Venus Express mission of the European Space Agency is launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Creagen Dow, Keisuke Koide, Emerson Hart, Thom Bray, David Behrman, Willie Tee, Louis-José Houde, Jason Behr, Florent Carton Dancourt, Adrián Varela.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 2004.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1954 – David Keith, American actor and director; October 29, 1975 – Kelly Lin, Chinese actress; November 17, 1947 – Robert "Stewkey" Antoni, American singer and keyboard player (Nazz and Fuse).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 873