Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 2004 was a Tuesday and it was the 314th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,764 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 161 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Banjo - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 72 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Banjo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Banjo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Marie Dressler
- 1892Mabel Normand
- 1914Hedy Lamarr
- 1929Marc Favreau
- 1944Phil May
- 1954Dennis Stratton
- 1962Teryl Rothery
- 1969Sandra Denton
- 1972Eric Dane
- 1984Ku Hye-sun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1664Johann Speth, German organist and composer (d. 1719)
- 1799Gustav, Prince of Vasa (d. 1877)
- 1825A. P. Hill, American general (d. 1865)
- 1933Jim Perry, American-Canadian singer and television host
- 1948Jane Humphries, English economist, historian, and academic
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill, American actor, director, and producer
- 1972Doug Russell, American radio host
- 1972Eric Dane, American actor
- 1975Gareth Malone, English choirmaster and broadcaster
- 1981Lyn, South Korean singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330At the Battle of Posada, Basarab I of Wallachia defeats the Hungarian army of Charles I Robert.
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1791Foundation of the Dublin Society of United Irishmen.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte leads the Coup of 18 Brumaire ending the Directory government, and becoming one of its three Consuls (Consulate Government).
- 1822The Action of 9 November 1822 between USS Alligator and a squadron of pirate schooners off the coast of Cuba.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1935The Congress of Industrial Organizations is founded in Atlantic City, New Jersey, by eight trade unions belonging to the American Federation of Labor.
- 1965Several U.S. states and parts of Canada are hit by a series of blackouts lasting up to 13 hours in the Northeast blackout of 1965.
- 1970Vietnam War: The Supreme Court of the United States votes 6 to 3 against hearing a case to allow Massachusetts to enforce its law granting residents the right to refuse military service in an undeclared war.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ari Koivunen, Mikhail Gorsheniov, Gary Lightbody, Emily Deschanel, Cameron Ocasio, Varun Dhawan, Cindy Crawford, James Morrison, Anna Geislerová, Teresa Brewer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1946 – David Gilmour, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pink Floyd); June 7, 1953 – Colleen Camp, American actress and producer; October 22, 1963 – Brian Boitano, American figure skater and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,289