Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 2004 was a Tuesday and it was the 314th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,583 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 155 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Mabel Normand
- 1936Mary Travers
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama
- 1962Teryl Rothery
- 1969Roxanne Shanté
- 1972Naomi Shindō
- 1973Nick Lachey
- 1974Joe C.
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1904Heiti Talvik, Estonian poet (d. 1947)
- 1922Raymond Devos, Belgian-French comedian and clown (d. 2006)
- 1933Jim Perry, American-Canadian singer and television host
- 1951Bill Mantlo, American lawyer and author
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama, Japanese voice actor (d. 2013)
- 1959Frances O'Grady, English union leader
- 1969Ramona Milano, Canadian actress
- 1971David Duval, American golfer
- 1979Martin Taylor, English footballer
- 1986Carl Gunnarsson, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1313Louis the Bavarian defeats his cousin Frederick I of Austria at the Battle of Gammelsdorf.
- 1330At the Battle of Posada, Basarab I of Wallachia defeats the Hungarian army of Charles I Robert.
- 1720The synagogue of Judah HeHasid is burned down by Arab creditors, leading to the expulsion of the Ashkenazim from Jerusalem.
- 1872The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- 1918Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates after the German Revolution, and Germany is proclaimed a Republic.
- 1963At Miike coal mine, Miike, Japan, an explosion kills 458, and hospitalises 839 with carbon monoxide poisoning.
- 1967The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- 1985Garry Kasparov, 22, of the Soviet Union becomes the youngest World Chess Champion by beating Anatoly Karpov, also of the Soviet Union.
- 2007The German Bundestag passes the controversial data retention bill mandating storage of citizens’ telecommunications traffic data for six months without probable cause.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carl Ng, Brooke Burns, Jon Peter Lewis, Colleen Clinkenbeard, Mathis Künzler, Nicole Berger, Bekim Fehmiu, Gretchen Franklin, Kate Beckinsale, Dustin Nguyen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 2004.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1935 – David Hartman, American journalist and actor; May 5, 1943 – Dilys Watling, English actress and singer; September 26, 1969 – Anthony Kavanagh, Canadian comedian, actor, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 899