Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 285th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 303 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,211 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 448 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Zeppelin - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zeppelin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zeppelin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Doris Grau
- 1929Brian Cobby
- 1932Dick Gregory
- 1950Susan Anton
- 1960Hiroyuki Sanada
- 1962Carlos Bernard
- 1968Mark Donovan
- 1969Judit Mascó
- 1972Neriah Davis
- 1981Tom Guiry
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1928Domna Samiou, Greek singer and musicologist (d. 2012)
- 1938Larry Scott, American bodybuilder and actor (d. 2014)
- 1945Aurore Clément, French actress
- 1950Takeshi Kaga, Japanese actor
- 1970Charlie Ward, American basketball player and coach
- 1970Origa, Russian-Japanese singer (d. 2015)
- 1971Tony Fiore, American baseball player
- 1989Anna Ohmiya, Japanese curler
- 1993Linn Oeymo, Filipino-Norwegian actress and dancer
- 1995Claudio Encarnacion Montero, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 539 BCThe army of Cyrus the Great of Persia takes Babylon.
- 633Battle of Hatfield Chase: King Edwin of Northumbria is defeated and killed by the British under Penda of Mercia and Cadwallon of Gwynedd.
- 1901President Theodore Roosevelt officially renames the “Executive Mansion” to the White House.
- 1917World War I: The First Battle of Passchendaele takes place resulting in the largest single day loss of life in New Zealand history.
- 1933The military Alcatraz Citadel becomes the civilian Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary.
- 1959At the national congress of APRA in Peru a group of leftist radicals are expelled from the party. They will later form APRA Rebelde.
- 1960Television viewers in Japan unexpectedly witness the assassination of Inejiro Asanuma, leader of the Japan Socialist Party, when he is stabbed and killed during a live broadcast.
- 1979The lowest recorded non-tornadic atmospheric pressure, 87.0 kPa (870 mbar or 25.69 inHg), occurred in the Western Pacific during Typhoon Tip.
- 1984Brighton hotel bombing: The Provisional Irish Republican Army attempt to assassinate Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and her cabinet. Thatcher escapes but the bomb kills five people and wounds 31.
- 1992A 5.8 earthquake occurred in Cairo, Egypt. At least 510 died.
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Biggins, Bryan Brown, Steven Curtis Chapman, Chloe Marshall, George Michael, Dean Brooks, Carmen Villalobos, Walter Matthau, Evan Rachel Wood, Harry Eden.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 12, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 24, 1946 – Jerry Donahue, American guitarist and producer, (Fotheringay, Fairport Convention, The Electric Revelators, and the Hellecasters); April 9, 1987 – Craig Mabbitt, American singer (Escape the Fate, Blessthefall, The Word Alive, and The Dead Rabbitts); August 3, 1993 – Yurina Kumai, Japanese singer (Berryz Kobo and Guardians 4).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,316