Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 285th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,341 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 452 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Madalynn - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Madalynn will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Madalynn will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Doris Grau
- 1929Nappy Brown
- 1932Dick Gregory
- 1945Aurore Clément
- 1947George Lam
- 1950Robin Askwith
- 1954Cheryl Rixon
- 1954Linval Thompson
- 1981Engin Akyürek
- 1993Linn Oeymo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1602William Chillingworth, English scholar and theologian (d. 1644)
- 1792Christian Gmelin, German chemist and pharmacist (d. 1860)
- 1860Elmer Ambrose Sperry, American engineer and businessman, co-invented the gyrocompass (d. 1930)
- 1910Robert Fitzgerald, American poet, critic, and translator (d. 1985)
- 1930Denis Brodeur, Canadian ice hockey player and photographer (d. 2013)
- 1945Dusty Rhodes, American wrestler and trainer (d. 2015)
- 1950Susan Anton, American actress and singer
- 1956David Vanian, English singer-songwriter (The Damned and Dave Vanian and the Phantom Chords)
- 1969Martie Maguire, American singer-songwriter, violinist, and producer (Dixie Chicks and Court Yard Hounds)
- 1975Susana Félix, Portuguese singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1113The city of Oradea is first mentioned under the Latin name Varadinum (“vár” means fortress in Hungarian).
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1822Pedro I of Brazil is proclaimed the emperor of the Empire of Brazil.
- 1892The Pledge of Allegiance is first recited by students in many US public schools, as part of a celebration marking the 400th anniversary of Columbus’s voyage.
- 1917World War I: The First Battle of Passchendaele takes place resulting in the largest single day loss of life in New Zealand history.
- 1960Television viewers in Japan unexpectedly witness the assassination of Inejiro Asanuma, leader of the Japan Socialist Party, when he is stabbed and killed during a live broadcast.
- 1984Brighton hotel bombing: The Provisional Irish Republican Army attempt to assassinate Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and her cabinet. Thatcher escapes but the bomb kills five people and wounds 31.
- 1988Jaffna University Helidrop: Commandos of Indian Peace Keeping Force raided the Jaffna University campus to capture the LTTE chief and walked into a trap.
- 1999Pervez Musharraf takes power in Pakistan from Nawaz Sharif through a bloodless coup.
- 2000The USS Cole is badly damaged in Aden, Yemen, by two suicide bombers, killing 17 crew members and wounding at least 39.
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marie Tempest, Mitoy Yonting, Ben Kweller, Arthur O'Connell, Anita Baker, Ahmed Ahmed, Eleanor Holm, Julian De La Celle, Nick Cassavetes, Gwendoline Yeo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 12, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1971 – Christina Cox, Canadian actress and stuntwoman; October 5, 1974 – Colin Meloy, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Decemberists, Tarkio, and Happy Cactus); September 3, 1948 – Don Brewer, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Grand Funk Railroad and Terry Knight and the Pack).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,293