Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 285th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,154 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 446 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906John Murray
- 1945Aurore Clément
- 1953David Threlfall
- 1954Massimo Ghini
- 1971Bronzell Miller
- 1979Jordan Pundik
- 1981Brian J. Smith
- 1993Linn Oeymo
- 1995Claudio Encarnacion Montero
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1894Elisabeth of Romania (d. 1956)
- 1911Piero Taruffi, Italian race car driver and motorcycle racer (d. 1988)
- 1949Nigel Thrift, English geographer and academic
- 1952Béla Csécsei, Hungarian educator and politician (d. 2012)
- 1953Les Dennis, English comedian and actor
- 1954Linval Thompson, Jamaican singer and producer
- 1963Satoshi Kon, Japanese animator and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1971Tony Fiore, American baseball player
- 1981Brian Kerr, Scottish footballer
- 1981Giuseppe Lanzone, American rower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 633Battle of Hatfield Chase: King Edwin of Northumbria is defeated and killed by the British under Penda of Mercia and Cadwallon of Gwynedd.
- 1654The Delft Explosion devastates the city in the Netherlands, killing more than 100 people.
- 1748British and Spanish naval forces engage at the Battle of Havana during the War of Jenkins’ Ear.
- 1793The cornerstone of Old East, the oldest state university building in the United States, is laid on the campus of the University of North Carolina.
- 1959At the national congress of APRA in Peru a group of leftist radicals are expelled from the party. They will later form APRA Rebelde.
- 1963After nearly 23 years of imprisonment, Reverend Walter Ciszek, a Jesuit missionary, was released from the Soviet Union.
- 1988Jaffna University Helidrop: Commandos of Indian Peace Keeping Force raided the Jaffna University campus to capture the LTTE chief and walked into a trap.
- 1991Askar Akayev, previously chosen President of Kyrgyzstan by republic’s Supreme Soviet, is confirmed president in an uncontested poll.
- 1999The former Autonomous Soviet Republic of Abkhazia declares its independence from Georgia
- 2003Michael Schumacher wins his sixth Formula One Drivers’ championship at the 2003 Japanese Grand Prix to beat the 48-year-old record held by Juan Manuel Fangio
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gemma Jones, Grady Chapman, Jeff Davis, Henry Polic II, Pauline, R. Kan Albay, Louis Armstrong, Garrett Morris, Meisa Kuroki, Luke Morley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 12, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1932 – Little Richard, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor; May 3, 1929 – Denise Lor, American singer and actress (d. 2015); October 20, 1917 – Jean-Pierre Melville, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,166