Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1945 was a Saturday and it was the 286th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,307 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 891 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Irene Rich
- 1921Yves Montand
- 1923Cyril Shaps
- 1941Paul Simon
- 1942Pamela Tiffin
- 1947Sammy Hagar
- 1948John Ford Coley
- 1964Christopher Judge
- 1992Aaron Dismuke
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1853Lillie Langtry, English actress and singer (d. 1929)
- 1896E. Beatrice Riley, Australian super-centenarian (d. 2009)
- 1939T. J. Cloutier, American poker player and author
- 1947Sammy Hagar, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Van Halen, Chickenfoot, Montrose, and Hagar Schon Aaronson Shrieve)
- 1947Susan Blommaert, American actress
- 1948Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Pakistani singer (d. 1997)
- 1956Melvyn Tan, Singaporean-English pianist
- 1958Derri Daugherty, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Choir and Lost Dogs)
- 1963Scott Andrew Mink, American murderer (d. 2004)
- 1971Hitesh Modi, Kenyan cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 13.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 54Roman emperor Claudius is poisoned to death under mysterious circumstances. His 17-year-old stepson Nero succeeds him.
- 1773The Whirlpool Galaxy is discovered by Charles Messier.
- 1881First known conversation in modern Hebrew by Eliezer Ben-Yehuda and friends.
- 1911Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn, becomes the first Governor General of Canada of royal descent.
- 1914In Major League Baseball’s World Series, the Boston Braves defeat the Philadelphia Athletics, 4 games to 0, at Fenway Park in Boston, completing the first World Series sweep in history.
- 1929Jože Plečnik unveils his memorial to Napoleon on the Square of French Revolution, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- 1967The first game in the history of the American Basketball Association is played as the Anaheim Amigos lose to the Oakland Oaks 134–129 in Oakland, California.
- 1970Fiji joins the United Nations.
- 1972An Aeroflot Ilyushin Il-62 crashes outside Moscow killing 174.
- 1990End of the Lebanese Civil War. Syrian forces launch an attack on the free areas of Lebanon removing General Michel Aoun from the presidential palace.
View the complete list of historical events for October 13.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Birdman, Marie Champmeslé, Ronnie James Dio, Alvin Youngblood Hart, Alannah Currie, George Bellamy, Ana Claudia Talancón, Béatrice Dalle, Ed Byrne, Oded Fehr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 13, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 1, 1928 – Emily McLaughlin, American actress (d. 1991); August 7, 1918 – Poni Adams, American actress (d. 2014); September 18, 1971 – Anna Netrebko, Russian-Austrian soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,110