Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1940 was a Monday and it was the 288th day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,128 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 953 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Robert Webber
- 1940Cliff Richard
- 1946Justin Hayward
- 1948Marcia Barrett
- 1956Arleen Sorkin
- 1967Stephen A. Smith
- 1970Hiromi Nagasaku
- 1975Shaznay Lewis
- 1977Jeffrey Garcia
- 1979Stacy Keibler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1712George Grenville, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1770)
- 1910John Wooden, American basketball player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1918Frances E. Nealy, American actress (d. 1997)
- 1936Hans Kraay, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1945Daan Jippes, Dutch author and illustrator
- 1952Rick Aviles, American comedian and actor (d. 1995)
- 1962Trevor Goddard, English-American actor (d. 2003)
- 1966Mark Nyman, English Scrabble player
- 1967Sylvain Lefebvre, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1970Pär Zetterberg, Swedish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1805Battle of Elchingen, France defeats Austria.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Bristoe Station: Confederate troops under the command of General Robert E. Lee fail to drive the Union Army completely out of Virginia.
- 1884The American inventor, George Eastman, receives a U.S. Government patent on his new paper-strip photographic film.
- 1910The English aviator Claude Grahame-White lands his Farman Aircraft biplane on Executive Avenue near the White House in Washington, D.C.
- 1926The children’s book Winnie-the-Pooh, by A. A. Milne, is first published.
- 1939The GS U-47 sinks the British battleship HMS Royal Oak within her harbour at Scapa Flow, Scotland.
- 1964Martin Luther King, Jr. received the Nobel Peace Prize for combating racial inequality through nonviolence.
- 1968Apollo program: The first live TV broadcast by American astronauts in orbit performed by the Apollo 7 crew.
- 1973In the Thammasat student uprising over 100,000 people protest in Thailand against the Thanom military government, 77 are killed and 857 are injured by soldiers.
- 1998Eric Rudolph is charged with six bombings including the 1996 Centennial Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta, Georgia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Russell, Miles Teller, Phil Collins, Ella Henderson, Diana Napier, Chris Lowe, Skeet Ulrich, Travis Barker, Arne Bendiksen, Edward Albert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 14, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1982 – Iman Crosson, American actor and dancer; May 24, 1955 – David Leonard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 19, 1936 – Tony Lo Bianco, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,075