Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,958 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 540 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Manolo Escobar
- 1967Yōji Matsuda
- 1970Chris Kattan
- 1976Desmond Harrington
- 1977Louis-José Houde
- 1985RR Enriquez
- 1987Fumino Kimura
- 1991Colton Dixon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1899Miguel Ángel Asturias, Guatemalan journalist, author, and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1974)
- 1900Erna Berger, German soprano and actress (d. 1990)
- 1926Arne Bendiksen, Norwegian singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2009)
- 1935Don Ward, Canadian-American ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1957Dorinda Clark-Cole, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Clark Sisters)
- 1965Brad Daugherty, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1970Andrew Griffiths, English politician
- 1976Jostein Gulbrandsen, Norwegian guitarist and composer
- 1984Kaio de Almeida, Brazilian swimmer
- 1992Shiho, Japanese actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1469Ferdinand II of Aragon marries Isabella I of Castile, a marriage that paves the way to the unification of Aragon and Castile into a single country, Spain.
- 1813The Battle of Leipzig concludes, giving Napoleon Bonaparte one of his worst defeats.
- 1822In Parnaíba; Simplício Dias da Silva, João Cândido de Deus e Silva and Domingos Dias declare the independent state of Piauí.
- 1864St. Albans Raid: Confederate raiders launch an attack on Saint Albans, Vermont from Canada.
- 1914The First Battle of Ypres begins.
- 1933Germany withdraws from the League of Nations.
- 1943The cargo vessel Sinfra is attacked by Allied aircraft at Souda Bay, Crete, and sunk. Two thousand ninety-eight Italian prisoners of war drown with it.
- 1950The People’s Liberation Army takes control of the town of Chamdo; this is sometimes called the “Invasion of Tibet”.
- 1956The Soviet Union and Japan sign a Joint Declaration, officially ending the state of war between the two countries that had existed since August 1945.
- 2014Oort cloud Comet Siding Spring makes a close fly-by the planet Mars passing within 140,000 kilometers.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexandra Holden, Bahram Radan, Mike d'Abo, Jim Ladd, Rikiya Koyama, Ofelia Medina, Jenette Goldstein, Thomas Sadoski, Michael Lohan Jr., Krisdayanti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 19, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angie by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1907 – Laurence Olivier, English actor, director, and producer (d. 1989); September 2, 1988 – Ishmeet Singh, Indian singer (d. 2008); February 27, 1965 – Noah Emmerich, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067