Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,924 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Juanita Moore
- 1921George Nader
- 1940Michael Gambon
- 1968Rodney Carrington
- 1970Chris Kattan
- 1977Jason Reitman
- 1987Fumino Kimura
- 1988Zeph Ellis
- 1989Janine Tugonon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1895Lewis Mumford, American historian, sociologist, and philosopher (d. 1990)
- 1910Paul Robert, French lexicographer and publisher (d. 1980)
- 1946Bob Holland, Australian cricketer and surveyor
- 1947Giorgio Cavazzano, Italian author and illustrator
- 1957Karl Wallinger, Welsh singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (World Party and The Waterboys)
- 1967Yōji Matsuda, Japanese actor
- 1969Erwin Sánchez, Bolivian footballer and manager
- 1982Louis Oosthuizen, South African golfer
- 1983Julia Selepen, Lithuanian figure skater
- 1994Kenta Suga, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 439The Vandals, led by King Gaiseric, take Carthage in North Africa.
- 1216King John of England dies at Newark-on-Trent and is succeeded by his nine-year-old son Henry.
- 1781At Yorktown, Virginia, representatives of British commander Lord Cornwallis handed over Cornwallis’ sword and formally surrendered to George Washington and the comte de Rochambeau.
- 1864Battle of Cedar Creek: Union Army under Philip Sheridan destroys a Confederate Army under Jubal Early.
- 1921Portuguese Prime Minister António Granjo and other politicians are murdered in a Lisbon coup.
- 1922British Conservative MPs meeting at the Carlton Club vote to break off the Coalition Government with David Lloyd George of the Liberal Party.
- 1969The first Prime Minister of Tunisia in twelve years, Bahi Ladgham, is appointed by President Habib Bourguiba.
- 1974Niue becomes a self-governing colony of New Zealand.
- 1976Battle of Aishiya in Lebanon.
- 2013At least 105 people were injured in a train crash at the Once railway station in Buenos Aires.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Preston, Ungsumalynn Sirapatsakmetha, Gianne Albertoni, Jerry Bruckheimer, Anya Rozova, Ivan Della Mea, Dickie Goodman, Nick Stringer, Luciano Szafir, Christine Pascal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 19, 1973.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angie by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1960 – Howie Long, American football player and actor; September 27, 1982 – Lil Wayne, American rapper, producer, and actor (The B.G.'z, Hot Boys, and Cash Money Millionaires); May 23, 1943 – Vicky Moscholiou, Greek singer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918